Huge release of evidence in Freddie Gray case casts doubt on prosecution's case

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Tonight, a trove featuring thousands of pieces of digital evidence was released, including approximately 8,000 pages of the officers’ emails and 44 surveillance videos, among other items, amounting to about 52 gigabytes, and videotaped testimony between Donta Allen and police officers stating that "Freddie Gray was repeatedly banging his head against the van," that he "sounded like a madman" and that he was asking himself why cops would "put him in the van with a crazy person."

This would seem to contradict earlier denials he made to reporters on air about making this statement, and further casts doubt on the prosecution's case against six officers, and mainly the driver, who is charged with 2nd Degree murder. This also confirms a story the Washington Post broke on April 29, using Allen's testimony to investigators to show that Gray was intentionally trying to harm himself on the way to the Police Station.

The police testimonies could help set the theme for the overall case. Prosecutors last week asked the judge to divide the defendants into a group of four and a group of two. Legal analysts have said the move could be an attempt by prosecutors to use the statements of one officer against another. This technique is known as "flipping." But so far, none of the officers have flipped against one another.

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr., the driver of the van, is accused of second-degree murder. Sgt. Alicia D. White, Lt. Brian W. Rice and Officer William G. Porter face manslaughter charges. Officers Edward M. Nero and Garrett E. Miller, who were involved in the initial stop of Gray, are accused of lesser offenses.

Now, this pokes a giant, enormous, supermassive hole in the prosecution's case against these police officers, and completely eliminates the possibility of "depraved heart murder." What has happened here is the release of the videotape creates a reasonable doubt scenario. In this case, there is a reasonable doubt to believe that the officers played a role in the death of Freddie Gray.

When the riots come... it will be due to the impotence of the prosecution, and their over ambition to appease the ravening #BlackLivesMatter crowds. This makes a mockery of the criminal justice system.

Freddie Gray evidence dump raises concerns about key witness On Air Videos Fox News

Last edited:
This is how brainless negroes are and how utterly out of control they act.

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K_zps35679ca2.gif~c200

You have to expect a back lash TK, it's only normal.

And I wonder if this "backlash" is why liberals are labeling us as racist....
Exactly, but back lash is a human reaction NOT a race reaction.

The specific use of the word "Negroes" suggests otherwise, but okay. I'll take your word for it bro.

The specific use of the word "Negroes" suggests otherwise, but okay. I'll take your word for it bro.

May well be a race reaction...Of course you won't accept that because you're a brainwashed fool. Blacks commit half of the murder in this country at 13% of the population but somehow it isn't' their fault. damn

May well be a race reaction...Of course you won't accept that because you're a brainwashed fool.

See?

The word Negro denotes pigment color just the same as white.

May well be a race reaction...Of course you won't accept that because you're a brainwashed fool.

See?

LOL, What is so wrong with calling them negroes?? The census for decades has done it.

These people destroy our cities and murder whites at twice the number each year,,,but hey, I am the evil sob for pointing it out. It is ok for them to scream bloody murder about whites...Double standard. When did you become such a liberal pussy?

See?

LOL, What is so wrong with calling them negroes?? The census for decades has done it.

These people destroy our cities and murder whites at twice the number each year,,,but hey, I am the evil sob for pointing it out. It is ok for them to scream bloody murder about whites...Double standard. When did you become such a liberal pussy?
Gettin' all hyped up to start shooting those ******* eh Whitey?

Forum List

Back