Obama Hasn't Apologized For Islamic Flags Flying Over U.S. Embassies

The terrorists are kicking his ass.

no, they are kicking OUR ASS and he nor his cult members give a shit

UsedTampon, Most of the terrorists has been eliminated since Obama took office. Terrorists kill four americans and you would think the world has ended. Obama is kicking Al Qaeda's ass and kicking the Taliban ass also.

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt
The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.
The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt - ABC News

Who is kicking whose ass?

So.. it's ok that it was only four Americans. How many dead would it take for you to realize that we should have protected our diplomatic installations on a day as highly charged as a 9/11 anniversary?

Oh, and Vel? Thanks for reminding us that Bush was responsible for 9/11 and Romney is nothing but a Bush clone.

You know, Obama apologizes to everyone else, why not to the American people for allowing foreign flags to fly over U.S. embassies without any repercussions? Instead, we'll continue to send money and aid to those that hate us. Can't they hate us for free?

IN ONE WEEK ISLAMIC FLAGS FLY AT US EMBASSIES IN EGYPT, TUNISIA, YEMEN – LIBYAN CONSULATE DESTROYED
By: Jim Hoft
9/14/2012 08:28 PM

tunis-flag-e1347660863969.jpg

Another Memorable Week in Obama Foreign Policy–

When you start with a lie...how are we supposed to take anything you say as real?

Ayatollah Obama is busy licking muslim ass...as usual :eusa_clap: The Jihadis he kills are just loose change and expendable.....Much like the lives of Americans and their constitution.

Those toys that he uses to kill the taliban etc.....HE DIDN'T BUILD THEM...Come to think of it??
He didn't do much at all.....Except make America look bad and wussy to the rest of the world.
Stabbing America's closest friends and allies in the back while fawning over his muslim buddies...

Doesn't give a damn about offending the rest of us.....Viva Las Vegas :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Oh, and Vel? Thanks for reminding us that Bush was responsible for 9/11 and Romney is nothing but a Bush clone.

It's not Romney that has continued the Patriot Act or dozens of other policies that liberals decry. That would be Obama. It seems to me that Obama is far more like Bush than Romney is.

It's not Romney that has continued the Patriot Act or dozens of other policies that liberals decry. That would be Obama. It seems to me that Obama is far more like Bush:eusa_boohoo: than Romney is.

Romrom wouldn't stop them either.

no, they are kicking OUR ASS and he nor his cult members give a shit

UsedTampon, Most of the terrorists has been eliminated since Obama took office. Terrorists kill four americans and you would think the world has ended. Obama is kicking Al Qaeda's ass and kicking the Taliban ass also.

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt
The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.
The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt - ABC News

Who is kicking whose ass?
Wow, just four americans? How did you react when 3000 died? Did you just say it was only 3000? The same? One thing I can probaly bet on, you were outraged when it was releashed that our enemys were water boarded. Unbeleavable, I can tell your a talking point liberal. I bet when romney gets elected if one american dies you will be outraged after you read the daily talking points.

You know, Obama apologizes to everyone else, why not to the American people for allowing foreign flags to fly over U.S. embassies without any repercussions? Instead, we'll continue to send money and aid to those that hate us. Can't they hate us for free?

IN ONE WEEK ISLAMIC FLAGS FLY AT US EMBASSIES IN EGYPT, TUNISIA, YEMEN – LIBYAN CONSULATE DESTROYED

I'm just upset that Obama didn't call me and apologize for your being an idiot.

Am I wrong to expect that the American president that failed to make certain that our embassies and embassy personnel were adequately protected on a 9/11 anniversary should apologize to the American people for that failure? He didn't have a problem apologizing for a movie hurting religious feelings.

Exactly. :clap2:
Obama doesn't want to admit he dropped the ball and allowed a security failure. So... as usual for Obama, he's got to blame someone or something else. This time it's a YouTube video. But he's put himself in a real pickle, because if those weren't "terrorists", they were garden-variety Muslims, meaning that there's no such thing as compatibility between free expression and Islam.

What.A.Fuck-up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He can't apologize for the Islamic flag flying...

He's too busy couching an apology for the fact that we dare to fly our own flag over our embassy!

he DOESN'T CARE

I agree...He and the Secretary of State could care less...
They have an election to win...they do have their priorities.

What continues to amaze me is that the media let him get away with it. He totally fucked up... and on 9/11 no less, blames it all on some ridiculous amateur video that's been on YouTube for God knows how long, and they give him a pass on it. Hell, he flew to VEGAS in the middle of an international crisis and gave a STUMP SPEECH, and the media just continues to hump his leg. :eek:

Willow you are an idiot. 4 people dead..as tragic as that is..it is not the terrorists kicking Americas ass. If you are looking for an ass kicking in the MidEast done to the USA think back to the Marine barracks in Lebanon. 241 killed ... then Reagan instread of attacking those fucks turned tail and ran. But in your feeble mind those 4 are way worse huh? Because OBAMA is BLACK!!!! Nothing was done to the Lebanon killers. Obama promised the Lybian terrorists...if they even ARE Lybian will come to justice. He kept his word on Al Queda members in spades. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't care what a pathetic brain like yours comes up with.

Willow you are an idiot. 4 people dead..as tragic as that is..it is not the terrorists kicking Americas ass. If you are looking for an ass kicking in the MidEast done to the USA think back to the Marine barracks in Lebanon. 241 killed ... then Reagan instread of attacking those fucks turned tail and ran. But in your feeble mind those 4 are way worse huh? Because OBAMA is BLACK!!!! Nothing was done to the Lebanon killers. Obama promised the Lybian terrorists...if they even ARE Lybian will come to justice. He kept his word on Al Queda members in spades. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't care what a pathetic brain like yours comes up with.

What an outrage! "Only four Americans died, you act like the world has come to an end."

Maybe we should change the words to the Star Spangled Banner, some act like there is a problem with our Flag because there is no Crescent in it. Pretty pathetic values and priorities, considering how many have died throughout our great history in defending the Stars and Stripes. I guess that this is the kind of Bullshit We have to face when Small People Occupy Big Offices and Stations in Our Government.

Maybe we should change the words to the Star Spangled Banner, some act like there is a problem with our Flag because there is no Crescent in it. Pretty pathetic values and priorities, considering how many have died throughout our great history in defending the Stars and Stripes. I guess that this is the kind of Bullshit We have to face when Small People Occupy Big Offices and Stations in Our Government.

:clap2: Well said.

links, pictures and tweet about Obama enjoying football all at site.

SNIP:
While Middle East Burned… Obama Watched “A Whole Lot” of Football

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 17, 2012, 1:15 PM

The Muslim World continued its meltdown this weekend…
One person died and nine were injured during protests outside the US consulate in Karachi.

Protesters torched photos of Barack Obama.

(REUTERS/Athar Hussain)

But, Barack Obama couldn’t care less.
White House reporter Amy Gardner reported- He was busy watching football.

all of it here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/while-mideast-burned-obama-watched-a-whole-lot-of-football/

I am so pissed! When does he have full briefings with his Security Council? Jobs Council? Economic Council? He's on the road campaigning everyday and now it's football time. Have some more beers. Mr. President. Everything is fine. Just ask the diplomats. They are hiding somewhere.

Forum List

Back