Obama Has Mommy Issues

Hussein not only has mommy issues.....but also daddy issues.....well on second thoughts.....what daddy, no one was around.

Born in Kenya, childhood in Muslim Indonesia .....growing up as a very confused young man, no wonder he is a psycho.... who wouldn't be in his case.:dunno:
LOLOL

You birfers are a riot. :lmao:

The better riot is Hussein himself.

*yawn*

The absolute same could have been said during the Obama presidency about his supporters. But it takes someone who loathes both parties equally to see it.

Yep! It is striking how similar the followers of Trump are to those of Obama.

I'm still trying to figure out what racism and mommy issues have to do with climate change, but perhaps I'm a little too sane to understand Obama's world.

He's the one with mommy issues. His mother was a whore who fucked so many black guys at the time, I doubt Typhoid Barry is even sure who his father is (most likely Frank Marshall Davis since they look exactly alike and he doesn't look remotely related to cherub-faced Barry Sr.). Then abandoned him with his grandparents presumably to fuck even more black guys.
She had a white guilt complex. America's first black President was a chicken that came home to roost.

I've never seen anyone with as many twisted, bizarre, paranoid issues over his black half/white half than the Obamaggot. Just read his books, they're an exercise in racial paranoia and one of the most despicable things Obama did was spent his 8 years feeding his racial paranoia complex to the black community, constantly telling the blacks that they're perpetual victims and whites are always out to get them (even though there are literally hundreds of times more black-on-white crime than white-on-black crime).

He had the most golden opportunity a black man could possibly have at healing racial relations, yet went out of his way to destroy them because he couldn't get over his crybaby, festering resentment against white America, which spoiled he and his Trek-Salt-Vampire wife with a life of pampered, Ivy-league privilege but like all muslims, Obamaggot was brainwashed with so much hate and entitlement, the Obamas were completely, 100% incapable of expressing any gratitude of any kind for what America has given them.
When Obungo used Sharpton to inflame the Trayvon and Brown incidents he showed everyone he was nothing but a northern liberal race hustler. I grew up in Minneapolis and witnessed that crap all my life. First time I saw it was in the 60s as a teenager. Working at a hamburger place and a black teenager asked a white girl out and she declined. He told everyone she was "prejudiced". I had never seen that because I hadn't been around that type of black person until I was 16.

Barack Obama is out spreading hate and showing his hypocrisy once again. The nerve of this guy.

If you ever want to know what's wrong with this idiot, just listen to one of his speeches. He usually talks about someone else, but he's really talking about himself. Obama says 'mommy issues' are contributing to lack of progress in U.S.

Let's not forget that Obama has mommy issues of his own. His mommy left him to be raised by Communist Grandparents when he was a child. His mentor was a homosexual Communist who was on the FBI watchlist. No wonder this guy is so screwed up.

181120-barack-obama-cs-1047a_8a25e996f45b2be1983541cff9b4abcc.fit-760w.jpg

Nov. 20, 2018 / 10:18 AM CST
By Allan Smith

Former President Barack Obama said "racism" and "mommy issues," among other contributors, were limiting the country's ability to make progress on everything from education to climate change.

Obama, speaking at the Obama Foundation Summit on Monday night, said the answers already exist to solve many of the problems facing both the U.S. and the world, but that the nation was not making progress "because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues."

The crowd laughed following Obama's remark, which came as he was explaining why he thought less was being done to combat climate change.

“We are fraught with stuff, and so if that is the case, then the single most important thing we have to invest in is ... people,” Obama continued. “We have got to get people to figure out how they work together in a cooperative, thoughtful, constructive way.”

Barack Obama: 'Mommy issues' have hurt progress in the US

He sounded drunk. I understand why he would have mommy issues since his mom was a whore

newsweak-obama-wimp-not-romney.png

-Geaux

Barack Obama is out spreading hate and showing his hypocrisy once again. The nerve of this guy.

If you ever want to know what's wrong with this idiot, just listen to one of his speeches. He usually talks about someone else, but he's really talking about himself. Obama says 'mommy issues' are contributing to lack of progress in U.S.

Let's not forget that Obama has mommy issues of his own. His mommy left him to be raised by Communist Grandparents when he was a child. His mentor was a homosexual Communist who was on the FBI watchlist. No wonder this guy is so screwed up.

By Allan Smith

Former President Barack Obama said "racism" and "mommy issues," among other contributors, were limiting the country's ability to make progress on everything from education to climate change.

Obama, speaking at the Obama Foundation Summit on Monday night, said the answers already exist to solve many of the problems facing both the U.S. and the world, but that the nation was not making progress "because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues."

The crowd laughed following Obama's remark, which came as he was explaining why he thought less was being done to combat climate change.

“We are fraught with stuff, and so if that is the case, then the single most important thing we have to invest in is ... people,” Obama continued. “We have got to get people to figure out how they work together in a cooperative, thoughtful, constructive way.”

He sounded drunk. I understand why he would have mommy issues since his mom was a whore

-Geaux
His memory isn't what it used to be.
Too much Maui Wowie and coke.

By Allan Smith

-Geaux

What is Maui Wowkie?

Wasn’t obamas mom a whore?

I can’t recall him ever saying anything about his parents.

By Allan Smith

-Geaux

What is Maui Wowkie?
Maui Wowie is some really kick ass Marijane.

The former TWO TERM POTUS Obama has been out of The White House for nearly two years.

The GOP won the 2016 POTUS election & they still have NOT gotten over HRC, or Obama.

It's like the whole GOP are eight year olds; just like Trump is.
Funny, progressives blamed bush for eight years and more

And now you statist are blaming Obama for 8 years. Amazing how alike you people are
I consider all career politicians the same no matter what side they pick...
Trump, while no saint is refreshing... That’s why we need single term limits, career politicians are the lowest of life forms
Orange Elephant sized dung that POTUS deposits on the US and our allies everyday is hardly refreshing. And POTUS apologists sniff, taste and then gobble up every last lie he craps out. Really sad.

The absolute same could have been said during the Obama presidency about his supporters. But it takes someone who loathes both parties equally to see it.
Could have been said.

There was also the fact that his own mother posed for nude bondage photographs.

I won't post any of them here, but Google can be your friend sometimes.
...And for some reason progressives conveniently forget that Obama is only half black

Half black, who hates his white half. Remember when he said this?

"....The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person..."

What is a “typical white person”? The Press needs to ask itself if they would let that same statement slide like they did with Obama if a white President referred to someone as “ a typical Black person.” Both statements are not racist but both statements are prejudice.

Forum List

Back