Obama has his own TV Channel

I take note of Biden in the Home Depot apron, ha.ha. You know he talked about the shoppers he met inside the Home Depot, that were worried about the economy etc.

Obama & he want to tax corporations & people making over 250K. Now this is what I call trickle down pain. Home depot gets the crap taxed out of them, & he'll not only be talking to patrons of the store, he'll be talking to the Home Depot employee that just got his last pay-check.

We have a $9 trillion dollar National Debt thanks to Reagan and Bush. Somebody is going to have to pay off that debt. Guess how they are going to do it? By raising taxes.

We have a $9 trillion dollar National Debt thanks to Reagan and Bush. Somebody is going to have to pay off that debt. Guess how they are going to do it? By raising taxes.

Funny how people like you always blame the wrong branch of government for the deficit. You really haven't a clue how our system of government works or what? It is also amazing to me that idiots like you think it is far more important to pay down the deficit than policies that result in the MOST people being employed and paying taxes as possible! Basic economics here: the more people paying income taxes, the greater government revenue -which is what government needs. Raising taxes during a recession means increased unemployment and LESS government revenue within just 2 years -WITHOUT EXCEPTION IN HISTORY. Think government can make significant headway into that debt in just one year before finding it has less revenue than it did before the tax increase? If you haven't taken at least a basics economic class then please try to hide your ignorance about when increasing taxes is and is not appropriate. I swear, the historically ignorant will be the death of this country yet.

The President does not determine government spending -that is STRICTLY a power of Congress. No Congress has EVER passed the recommended budget of ANY President yet. And never will. Which means it is whichever party that controls Congress that is to blame for any out of control spending by Congress. The last President who refused to sign the budget passed by Congress because of the out of control spending was excoriated by the media and Democrats as the person really to blame for shutting down government -in case you forgot. I agree that when Republicans controlled Congress, they spent far more liberally than is justified by Republican idealogy -but since Democrats took over just a few short years ago -it has gone hog wild and far exceeds even what Republicans had done. And pork barrel spending of taxpayer money has made a MONSTROUS increase under Democrat control -who, not so oddly enough, are the very same people who have gone hog wild with pork barrel spending! Same thing happened under Reagan. In spite of the fact his tax policies hugely increased government revenues, a Democrat controlled Congress decided it STILL wasn't enough for their hog wild ways and out of control spending. It is NEVER enough for a Democrat Congress and never will be. "Frugal", "judicious spending" and "wise use of taxpayer money" isn't even on the agenda for Democrats.

So I'm sure it makes real sense to anyone but an idiot to turn both houses of Congress AND the Presidency to the very party that intends to add more than $1 TRILLION in new spending. That will ONLY escalate from there. And that isn't even counting expanding the budget of all the other programs Obama wants to see happen too. By the way, maybe you didn't know this -but the OMB offered up an entire list of programs that had totally failed in their Congressional mandate and wasted their budget. When it came time to vote whether to do away with these failed programs -Obama voted NO. Obviously a man who would rather see taxpayer dollars totally wasted than spend them judiciously. NOT a surprising vote for ANY far leftwing liberal Democrat. Biden voted against disbanding those failed programs too. In fact the Democrat controlled Congress couldn't BEAR to part with these useless, failed programs -no matter how much taxpayers got hosed for the bill.

Want to guess which way McCain voted on that one - or can you figure it out on your own?

Funny how people like you always blame the wrong branch of government for the deficit. You really haven't a clue how our system of government works or what? It is also amazing to me that idiots like you think it is far more important to pay down the deficit than policies that result in the MOST people being employed and paying taxes as possible! Basic economics here: the more people paying income taxes, the greater government revenue -which is what government needs. Raising taxes during a recession means increased unemployment and LESS government revenue within just 2 years -WITHOUT EXCEPTION IN HISTORY. Think government can make significant headway into that debt in just one year before finding it has less revenue than it did before the tax increase? If you haven't taken at least a basics economic class then please try to hide your ignorance about when increasing taxes is and is not appropriate. I swear, the historically ignorant will be the death of this country yet.

The President does not determine government spending -that is STRICTLY a power of Congress. No Congress has EVER passed the recommended budget of ANY President yet. And never will. Which means it is whichever party that controls Congress that is to blame for any out of control spending by Congress. The last President who refused to sign the budget passed by Congress because of the out of control spending was excoriated by the media and Democrats as the person really to blame for shutting down government -in case you forgot. I agree that when Republicans controlled Congress, they spent far more liberally than is justified by Republican idealogy -but since Democrats took over just a few short years ago -it has gone hog wild and far exceeds even what Republicans had done. And pork barrel spending of taxpayer money has made a MONSTROUS increase under Democrat control -who, not so oddly enough, are the very same people who have gone hog wild with pork barrel spending! Same thing happened under Reagan. In spite of the fact his tax policies hugely increased government revenues, a Democrat controlled Congress decided it STILL wasn't enough for their hog wild ways and out of control spending. It is NEVER enough for a Democrat Congress and never will be. "Frugal", "judicious spending" and "wise use of taxpayer money" isn't even on the agenda for Democrats.

So I'm sure it makes real sense to anyone but an idiot to turn both houses of Congress AND the Presidency to the very party that intends to add more than $1 TRILLION in new spending. That will ONLY escalate from there. And that isn't even counting expanding the budget of all the other programs Obama wants to see happen too. By the way, maybe you didn't know this -but the OMB offered up an entire list of programs that had totally failed in their Congressional mandate and wasted their budget. When it came time to vote whether to do away with these failed programs -Obama voted NO. Obviously a man who would rather see taxpayer dollars totally wasted than spend them judiciously. NOT a surprising vote for ANY far leftwing liberal Democrat. Biden voted against disbanding those failed programs too. In fact the Democrat controlled Congress couldn't BEAR to part with these useless, failed programs -no matter how much taxpayers got hosed for the bill.

Want to guess which way McCain voted on that one - or can you figure it out on your own?

Total bullshit. Reagan and Bush are responsible for the National Debt with their borrow and spend policies.

Forum List

Back