Obama Has Been Taking Away Gun Ownership From Veterans For Years

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
veterans-affairs.jpg

Obama has been busy grabbing guns from veterans for years. It's clear Obama isn't interested in reducing gun violence. He's only interested in taking our guns. Veterans were the first group he targeted, and this is only the beginning.

Veterans Losing Gun Rights

It's becoming clear that this is what he considers to be most important. Removing our Constitutional rights a little at a time. Before he's done they will be gone.

Links

Obama Threatening Veterans’ Gun Rights

OUTRAGEOUS: Veterans are now receiving letters prohibiting the purchase, possession, receipt, or transport of a firearm/ammunition...

Those suffering from clinical depression should not have access to guns

Common sense

Last edited:
veterans-affairs.jpg

Obama has been busy grabbing guns from veterans for years. It's clear Obama isn't interested in reducing gun violence. He's only interested in taking our guns. Veterans were the first group he targeted, and this is only the beginning.

It's becoming clear that this is what he considers to be most important. Removing our Constitutional rights a little at a time. Before he's done they will be gone.

Links

OUTRAGEOUS: Veterans are now receiving letters prohibiting the purchase, possession, receipt, or transport of a firearm/ammunition...
Odd. I'm a veteran and I have even more guns today. I've been eyeing a luger this week but just a tad too expensive for me.

veterans-affairs.jpg

Links

Odd. I'm a veteran and I have even more guns today. I've been eyeing a luger this week but just a tad too expensive for me.
I think he was talking about gay rights maybe...:lol:

veterans-affairs.jpg

Links

Are you a combat veteran?
More than 110,000 U.S. soldiers remain on antidepressants and sedatives

Or did you spend all of your time sailing?

This is the progressive way. We are all guilty until proven innocent. ... it is so Unamerican. Yet the dummies like Bodie fall all over it because they give lip service to them.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Common sense

What crime did they commit?

Who said anything about a crime?

Criminals are barred from owning guns as are those with mental issues
So now depression is a crime ?

Went right over your head didn't it?

giphy.gif

Common sense

What crime did they commit?

Who said anything about a crime?

Criminals are barred from owning guns as are those with mental issues
So now depression is a crime ?

Went right over your head didn't it?

giphy.gif
What crime was committed that equated them losing thier constitutional rights? Tell me. How is being sad a crime so horrendous that thier rights are void?

"Obama Has Been Taking Away Gun Ownership From Veterans For Years"

This is a lie.

No one's gun ownership is being "taken away.'
According to this letter from the VA, he has.

A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition. If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).

We don't want nutjobs running around armed whether they are veterans or not

Forum List

Back