Shooting The Constitution

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...pJSsKOIBuCLba-LyCHbVBeWAmOaSpM1SRa_eIy6zAKHdw

Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:​

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them. Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: —“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”​

Good lord! I never knew this is what the presidential oath of office means:

mrz010616dAPR20160106124524.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz010616dAPR20160106124524.jpg

but don't want anything ever done.
To Matthew: You got that part right. I do not want the Constitution abolished, nor I do not want a bigger government, nor do I want the parasite class living on tax dollars. Those three items barely scratch the surface of things I —— and most Americans —— do not want done.

What needs to be done?
To Billy_Kinetta: Now you got him.

are you serious? with over 62 million laws on the books most of which violate the rights of someone you ask what can be done?

You dont see a problem of prisons for profit? The fact that gubmint can misuse the law with impunity since they do not police themselves as long as the other department does not take their honey hole?

The whole RICO setup? The unholy alliance between gubmint and money? The only legitimate jurisdiction of commerce extended to include what you chose to put into your body? Are you serious?

The solution is 99% anarchy with only enough gubmint to facilitate public necessity instead of public privileges corporate handouts.

What needs to be done?

are you serious? with over 62 million laws on the books most of which violate the rights of someone you ask what can be done?

You dont see a problem of prisons for profit? The fact that gubmint can misuse the law with impunity since they do not police themselves as long as the other department does not take their honey hole?

The whole RICO setup? The unholy alliance between gubmint and money? The only legitimate jurisdiction of commerce extended to include what you chose to put into your body? Are you serious?

The solution is 99% anarchy with only enough gubmint to facilitate public necessity instead of public privileges corporate handouts.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

What needs to be done?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

I have a better idea, 'get an education before trying to respond'

Forum List

Back