Obama gonna let us be shit on again

Becauase he has to do something, anything, to buy Iran some time to build their nuke before Israel takes the matter into their own hands. By offering sanctions and talking, he can buy them some time to finish building..............................er, wait a minute, thats not very PC of me.

On second thought, he's just trying not to be a war mongering racist like Bush.

He announces that he's willing to talk to Iran and two days later the President of Iran denies the death toll of 9/11.... Bet Obama doesn't say a god damned word about it.

9/11? It's a 'big lie' Iran's president declares | Mail Online

Why does the prick continue to reach out to people who have no intention to do anything but shit on us.

Why does the prick continue to reach out to people who have no intention to do anything but shit on us.

Does the word moron have to do anything with it.

So weird that the President of Iran didn't speak highly of Obama when interviewed.

CatWatermelon.jpg

He announces that he's willing to talk to Iran and two days later the President of Iran denies the death toll of 9/11.... Bet Obama doesn't say a god damned word about it.

9/11? It's a 'big lie' Iran's president declares | Mail Online

Does the word moron have to do anything with it.

I think the word "sympathetic" has more to do with it. He relates to them.

• Banned
So weird that the President of Iran didn't speak highly of Obama when interviewed.

CatWatermelon.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? Do you deny that Obama is trying to open relations with this asshole?

In that they hold some ideals that he deep down partly agrees with, but can't speak about openly because he can't get re-elected with them. And he wants to do some things that one must be president to do.

Link? Let me guess, accusing Obama of being a Muslim?

CatWatermelon.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? Do you deny that Obama is trying to open relations with this asshole?

Doesn't sound like he is.

We are ready to sit down with Mr Obama face-to-face and put the global issues on the table, man-to-man, freely, and in front of the media and see whose solutions are better."

Iran’s hardline president suggested such a debate last September, but his offer was not taken up by Washington. He has said Mr Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, had declined similar invitations because he was “scared”.

Mr Ahmadinejad criticised Mr Obama for missing what he said were “historic opportunities” to repair relations with Iran, with whom the United States has had no direct diplomatic ties for more than 30 year

Mr Obama had in March 2009 extended a hand of diplomacy towards Iran in an attempt to break the deadlock between the two countries, but since then, the animosity between the two nations has steadily worsened.
Doesn't sound like Obama is trying to make things better between the two nations.
Iran's President Ahmadinejad challenges Barack Obama to TV debate - Telegraph

Imanutjob also denied the holocaust...said it never happened. Someone needs to take that man OUT. And i also believe that obama is dragging his feet with this and trying to give them enough time to finish. Isreal needs to stop waiting!

Republicans have been shitting on this country for 30 years. They even back Arab owned Fox news. Owned by a guy sympathetic to the terrorists that brought down the WTC.

They gave this country an especially big squat when they apologized to BP and wanted the Middle Class to pay for the cleanup. Which just might happen if they take over congress. Another "Turd Blossom" right into the waiting mouths of their lemming base.

When I was in the service, we called it, "WETSU SIR!" We eat this shit up!

Imagine, foreign corporations coming here, defiling the country and the then Republicans making the middle class PAY for the destruction and the Republican Base says, "GOOD - give us more!'

Since we have no diplomatic ties to Iran it makes perfect sense to me that the president of the U.S. wouldn't play into the iranian presidents hand with silly tit for tat media sound bites.

Obama is a joke. How did we get stuck with this jackass? He's done nothing right. Who would have thought anyone could make Bush look acceptable?

Since we have no diplomatic ties to Iran it makes perfect sense to me that the president of the U.S. wouldn't play into the iranian presidents hand with silly tit for tat media sound bites.

Even though diplomacy with Iran was supposed to be one of the things liberals were voting for in 2008?

Obama is a joke. How did we get stuck with this jackass? He's done nothing right. Who would have thought anyone could make Bush look acceptable?
Most Democrats are stuck in a Bush time warp, they are struggling to find propaganda against the Republicans but have nothing because the Obama administration have stuffed up the economy and everything so well that Bush doesn't look that bad now. ;)

Forum List

Back