Obama going to Netflix

You know what I mean. We always refer to the POTUS as "the most powerful man in the world". The only power most world leaders have is their pen.

Of course I know what you mean.

You didn't believe I wasn't going to fuck with you though did you?

glee_alwaysright.gif

DeplorableMidwestGal on Twitter
View attachment 181383

Nothing would be grander than to see Obama and Clinton brought down and arrested for crimes against humanity.

Posterity.

So. When it doesn't happen, what do the lunatics do? Pretend they never posted this, just keep on slandering? I guess I'm going to find out in the very near future.
Of course it won't happen money talks and bs walks. Reality world is people cover up to hide their crimes something Obama loons can't figure out yet.
We will pray like never before these pos ............s get brought down . Hopefully NETFLIX FAILS and breaks the contracts with the criminal.

When you are awake the motive can be predicted before it even starts ............ Lets see how on cue this ends up being..

upload_2018-3-9_8-39-22.png

I like netflix. I just won't watch this bag of shit.
Oh, I like Netflix a good bit, too, but I read yesterday their latest series / movie was tanking, following a trend of Netflix originals lately.

Perhaps NOT making decisions like this one, to bring Barry in, would do more to help turn their luck around?!

Just sayin'... :p

Why do conservatives care anyway? All they watch is nascar and the CW

View attachment 181383

Nothing would be grander than to see Obama and Clinton brought down and arrested for crimes against humanity.

Posterity.

So. When it doesn't happen, what do the lunatics do? Pretend they never posted this, just keep on slandering? I guess I'm going to find out in the very near future.
Of course it won't happen money talks and bs walks. Reality world is people cover up to hide their crimes something Obama loons can't figure out yet.
We will pray like never before these pos ............s get brought down . Hopefully NETFLIX FAILS and breaks the contracts with the criminal.

Awwww!

Please stop melting, I just washed the floor.

There is nothing to bring him down on. No Drama Obama did absolutely nothing criminal. He's a Constitutional Law professor, ffs.

Clintons have been under the microscope for decades. Yes, they did wrong. No, nothing that could get them sent to jail. Not even close. I'm sorry to be intruding in your bubble, but this isn't the conspiracy theory folder so I feel free.

Trump, on the other hand? S'okay. It's the weekend, I won't rain in your bubble. But boy howdy, does Mueller have the naked emperor in his sights.

View attachment 181383

Posterity.

Awwww!

There is nothing to bring him down on. No Drama Obama did absolutely nothing criminal. He's a Constitutional Law professor, ffs.

Clintons have been under the microscope for decades. Yes, they did wrong. No, nothing that could get them sent to jail. Not even close. I'm sorry to be intruding in your bubble, but this isn't the conspiracy theory folder so I feel free.

Trump, on the other hand? S'okay. It's the weekend, I won't rain in your bubble. But boy howdy, does Mueller have the naked emperor in his sights.
This is your brain on drugs.

View attachment 181383

Posterity.

Awwww!

This is your brain on drugs.

I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe contact Kellyanne Conway, apparently she’s the new drug czar.

Forum List

Back