Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

It was a prediction you fool and then the Rs demanded it be shrunk, so you see it was not the bill that was passed that he made that claim on.

Lie somemore why dont you?
Not only did the GOP negotiate those cuts under the pretext that they would support the bill, which they didn't, they dragged out the negotiations and stalled passage so long, UE was already over 8% by the time the bill finally passed, which obviously was the GOP plan all along.

Remember, at the time, GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard said outright that he hoped ALL hard working American "Joes" suffered the loss of their jobs.

Oh yeah...the all powerful Republicans with only 40 votes held up the passage of the Bill...right you stupid ass window licker?

windowlicker.jpg

Hey moron, thanks for showing us what you truly look like. However, it only takes 40 votes to hold up a bill when the democrats, if you count the two independents as democrats, only had 59 votes. Al franken did not get sworn in until July 2009 the stimulus bill was passed in Feb 2009.

So care to explain your spin?

Obama doesn't want to talk about the process of passing this healthcare scam. He makes me sick. Alinsky rules? Yes!

2. Of Means and Ends [Forget moral or ethical considerations]
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24
"The means-and-ends moralists, constantly obsessed with the ethics of the means used by the Have-Nots against the Haves, should search themselves as to their real political position. In fact, they are passive — but real — allies of the Haves…. The most unethical of all means is the non-use of any means... The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be...." pp.25-26
"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...." p.29
"The seventh rule... is that generally success or failure is a mighty determinant of ethics...." p.34
"The tenth rule... is you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral garments.... It involves sifting the multiple factors which combine in creating the circumstances at any given time... Who, and how many will support the action?... If weapons are needed, then are appropriate d weapons available? Availability of means determines whether you will be underground or above ground; whether you will move quickly or slowly

Really? Since 1945 the Democrats have controlled both houses of congress for 17 congresses.
The Republicans for 6 and the house and senate were split 5 times.

I would say todays mess is clearly created by those in power most of the time.

Actually, an intelligent person would look at their body of work instead of their time in office. Time means little if you don't or can't get things done when compared to those that do and did.

So you are making excuses for the Democrats the past 65 years? Ok as long as we know where you are coming from. Twist away.

Where did I make ANY excuses for anyone?? I merely pointed out that an intelligent person would look at the body of work as apposed to the time in office. I am sorry that you read something into it that was not there.

Not only did the GOP negotiate those cuts under the pretext that they would support the bill, which they didn't, they dragged out the negotiations and stalled passage so long, UE was already over 8% by the time the bill finally passed, which obviously was the GOP plan all along.

Remember, at the time, GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard said outright that he hoped ALL hard working American "Joes" suffered the loss of their jobs.

Oh yeah...the all powerful Republicans with only 40 votes held up the passage of the Bill...right you stupid ass window licker?

windowlicker.jpg

Hey moron, thanks for showing us what you truly look like. However, it only takes 40 votes to hold up a bill when the democrats, if you count the two independents as democrats, only had 59 votes. Al franken did not get sworn in until July 2009 the stimulus bill was passed in Feb 2009.

Wrong dumb fuck....the healthcare bill wasn't even written back before Franken stole the Senate seat....and that happens to be a picture of your mother.

Last edited:
Actually, an intelligent person would look at their body of work instead of their time in office. Time means little if you don't or can't get things done when compared to those that do and did.

So you are making excuses for the Democrats the past 65 years? Ok as long as we know where you are coming from. Twist away.

Where did I make ANY excuses for anyone?? I merely pointed out that an intelligent person would look at the body of work as apposed to the time in office. I am sorry that you read something into it that was not there.

When you look at the body of work brought into law by the Democrats since the 1930's one realizes that they and they alone are responsible for the crushing debt that will be the downfall of our country in the future....it is too bad you are too blind to see that.

windowlicker.jpg

Wrong dumb fuck....the healthcare bill wasn't even written back before Franken stole the Senate seat....and that happens to be a picture of your mother.

Hey MORON in case you missed it the bill that was being discussed in that post was the stimulus bill that was passed back in feb 2009 and NOT the healthcare bill.

Please, try to keep up.

When you look at the body of work brought into law by the Democrats since the 1930's one realizes that they and they alone are responsible for the crushing debt that will be the downfall of our country in the future....it is too bad you are too blind to see that.

Changing dates, 45 to 30s, and then making unsubstantiated claims. Imagine that. LOL

Changing dates, 45 to 30s, and then making unsubstantiated claims. Imagine that. LOL

Show me where I changed any dates dingleberry...

His Excellency did his best to duck the questions.

Bret did a great job he was respectful but persistent.

They were talking about 1945 which was 65 years ago and YOU jumped back to the 30s. Please tell me that you didn't mess up that simple arithmetic?? LOL

BTW nice avoidance of the previous post where you attacked me based on YOUR own ignorance and lack of attention to detail. LOL

Please pay attention to history and stop ignoring the facts.

The democrats, even IF you decided to count the two independents as demcorats, did not have a super majority until Al Franken was signed into office on July 7, 2009 and yet the stimulus bill was signed into law on Feb 17, 2009.

So republicans DID have enough votes to stop it because democrats did not have enough votes to prevent a filibuster. 57+2 does not equal 60.

Well, why didn't they sign it on July 8? or 9 or any other fucking day since? This constant whining about the GOP is laughable. They are a lame duck of a party and STILL the fucking left can't pass a bill.

And..... what about Obama stating that he will absolutely not use reconciliation to pass healthcare? What about what he said about any POTUS who used that these techniques to pass something as massive as healthcare would be going against the Constitution, against the very founding principles of this nation? What about what he said about any President who used this practice had lost his authority?

Obama has lost his Presidential authority and he should resign. Now.

Do you read BEFORE you try to respond??

The bill in question in this post was NOT the healthcare bill but instead it was the stimulus bill.
YOU tried to FALSELY argue that they had a supper majority when passing the stimulus bill and that the republicans couldn't block it and yet the FACT is that the dems did not yet have the supermajority because al franken, the 60th vote, had not yet been sworn into office.

That is why I meantioned the stimulus in my post.

Furthermore, I thought they were "ramming" the healthcare bill through?? If that were true then they would ahve already vorted on it and had it passed and we would be talking about something else by now. LOL

2/3rds of 99 is 59.4 so they had 59 and the Reps had 39 How would that figure 59.4% vs 39,6%. My bet is they could have passed anything they wanted to. And the 39 Republicans couldn't have stopped them.

Last edited:
His Excellency did his best to duck the questions.

Bret did a great job he was respectful but persistent.

*spits my juice onto my monitors*

Brett was RESPECTFUL?!!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
49izadw.gif

That was rich!

Bush's interview was a farewell interview, Obama has 3 years (almost) to go. Makes a difference. Besides the obvious that Obama wasn't answering shit.

OK, fair point.

So let's grab some other interviews FoxNews conducted with President Bush and see if your theory holds:

Here's Brit Hume:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC1uqGjUJGY&feature=related]YouTube - President Bush Commits to Winning in Iraq[/ame]

No, no interruptions there. Brit gives the president plenty of time to talk and softballs for questions.

Here's a nice little puff piece they did with Bush and his Father:

Father and Son - FOXNews.com

No, no interruptions there.

Well, let's see how they did with Dick Cheney. Hell, he's only the former Vice President at the time this was done:

Fox News Interview with Dick Cheney Video

Definitely no interruptions there.

Now, let's compare those to Fox's treatment of Bill Clinton:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNIBFSMjb8]YouTube - Chris Wallace Interviews Bill Clinton Pt 1[/ame]

Wow, would you look at that! Wonder why they took a "hardball" approach with both Clinton and Obama, but not with the others?

Bush's interview was a farewell interview, Obama has 3 years (almost) to go. Makes a difference. Besides the obvious that Obama wasn't answering shit.

OK, fair point.

So let's grab some other interviews FoxNews conducted with President Bush and see if your theory holds:

Here's Brit Hume:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC1uqGjUJGY&feature=related]YouTube - President Bush Commits to Winning in Iraq[/ame]

No, no interruptions there. Brit gives the president plenty of time to talk and softballs for questions.

Here's a nice little puff piece they did with Bush and his Father:

Father and Son - FOXNews.com

No, no interruptions there.

Well, let's see how they did with Dick Cheney. Hell, he's only the former Vice President at the time this was done:

Fox News Interview with Dick Cheney Video

Definitely no interruptions there.

Now, let's compare those to Fox's treatment of Bill Clinton:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNIBFSMjb8]YouTube - Chris Wallace Interviews Bill Clinton Pt 1[/ame]

Wow, would you look at that! Wonder why they took a "hardball" approach with both Clinton and Obama, but not with the others?

Well, My guess is either you didn't really watch the interviews or you are blinded by your bias. Bush (during the 1:31 minutes) was actually answering the questions. Therefore he was not interrupted. And how is asking him about his Objectives in Iraq not a hardball question?
I don't see how the Father and Son interview can be compared with Obama so I didn't bother much with it.
And Clinton again was actually answering the questions and was not interrupted. At least not from the parts I actually watched. Rather boring.

Really, the fact is that Obama did his best to stay in campaign mode and avoid answering anything that couldn't be changed by his staff at a latter time.

Well, My guess is either you didn't really watch the interviews or you are blinded by your bias. Bush (during the 1:31 minutes) was actually answering the questions. Therefore he was not interrupted. And how is asking him about his Objectives in Iraq not a hardball question?

The interviewer was giving Bush a chance to rephrase his objectives in Iraq, allowing him to gloss over the fact that there had been many other objectives that were not met, like the non-existent WMD, or the existence of a pre-war Al-Qaeda presence.

I don't see how the Father and Son interview can be compared with Obama so I didn't bother much with it.

The point of that was that this is type of interview FoxNews would do with Bush, family, softball interviews to make him look good.

And Clinton again was actually answering the questions and was not interrupted. At least not from the parts I actually watched. Rather boring.

Oh yes, he was. Clinton had to talk forcefully to Wallace, to over-rule his interruptions, and enable himself to answer the loaded questions Wallace was asking him. He then went off on Wallace angrily.

Really, the fact is that Obama did his best to stay in campaign mode and avoid answering anything that couldn't be changed by his staff at a latter time.

You can't constantly interrupt someone and then say "they weren't answering the questions". Especially when each question was framed in such a hostile manner.

In a court of law, there's specific terms to describe these specific types of behavior. They are called "Leading the Witness" and "Badgering the Witness".

Last edited:

The interviewer was giving Bush a chance to rephrase his objectives in Iraq, allowing him to gloss over the fact that there had been many other objectives that were not met, like the non-existent WMD, or the existence of a pre-war Al-Qaeda presence.

The point of that was that this is type of interview FoxNews would do with Bush, family, softball interviews to make him look good.

Oh yes, he was. Clinton had to talk forcefully to Wallace, to over-rule his interruptions, and enable himself to answer the loaded questions Wallace was asking him. He then went off on Wallace angrily.

You can't constantly interrupt someone and then say "they weren't answering the questions". Especially when each question was framed in such a hostile manner.

In a court of law, there's specific terms to describe these specific types of behavior. They are called "Leading the Witness" and "Badgering the Witness".

What will be in the Bill? Will Massachusetts be in it? This is Hostile? And what was his response? It didn't answer the question did it? But you go on and believe what you will. We understand.

They were talking about 1945 which was 65 years ago and YOU jumped back to the 30s. Please tell me that you didn't mess up that simple arithmetic?? LOL

BTW nice avoidance of the previous post where you attacked me based on YOUR own ignorance and lack of attention to detail. LOL

Who the fuck is they....shut your panty wearing piehole...PLEASE!!!

Well, why didn't they sign it on July 8? or 9 or any other fucking day since? This constant whining about the GOP is laughable. They are a lame duck of a party and STILL the fucking left can't pass a bill.

And..... what about Obama stating that he will absolutely not use reconciliation to pass healthcare? What about what he said about any POTUS who used that these techniques to pass something as massive as healthcare would be going against the Constitution, against the very founding principles of this nation? What about what he said about any President who used this practice had lost his authority?

Obama has lost his Presidential authority and he should resign. Now.

Do you read BEFORE you try to respond??

The bill in question in this post was NOT the healthcare bill but instead it was the stimulus bill.
YOU tried to FALSELY argue that they had a supper majority when passing the stimulus bill and that the republicans couldn't block it and yet the FACT is that the dems did not yet have the supermajority because al franken, the 60th vote, had not yet been sworn into office.

That is why I meantioned the stimulus in my post.

Furthermore, I thought they were "ramming" the healthcare bill through?? If that were true then they would ahve already vorted on it and had it passed and we would be talking about something else by now. LOL

2/3rds of 99 is 59.4 so they had 59 and the Reps had 39 How would that figure 59.4% vs 39,6%. My bet is they could have passed anything they wanted to. And the 39 Republicans couldn't have stopped them.

WOW that is the best spin that you have to offer?? LOL Furthermore 2/3 of 99 is NOT 59.4, it's 66. LOL
BTW in case you missed it, specter was a republican until April 29, 2009 and the stimulus bill was passed on Feb 17, 2009 so the numbers back then would have been 56 + 2 and that does not equal the 3/5ths needed to bring about cloture.

So what was that about a bet?? LOL

Who the fuck is they....shut your panty wearing piehole...PLEASE!!!

HAHA You chimed into a conversation without even knowing the topic or the timeline, then ask me to show you where you screwed up, I show you and then you blow up at me. LOL A simple thank you would have sufficed. LOL

Forum List

Back