Obama Gives Phones to Illegal Aliens for Votes

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Obama Gives Phones to Illegal Aliens for Votes

Illegal aliens now quite possibly can call a toll free government number, 1-800-259-0957, to get a free “Obama Phone.” The program, conventionally known as Safe Link Wireless, is available to those are on food stamps or Medicaid. Applying for work permits that give them drivers’ licenses provides illegals proof of identity. With that, they enter America’s entitlement class and even become enabled to vote in our elections — for Democrats, of course.

The Obama administration has set up a cascading series events, beginning back in August when deportation of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants was suspended, pending reviews. “A review of about 300,000 deportation cases currently before the immigration courts,” will be done by the DOJ and Homeland Security to “halt deportations of longtime residents with clean police records who came here illegally when they were children,” according to a New York Times article.
What say you?

This is not about illegals you just lapped up the lies of a right wing hack so you could hate Obama a little more

This is not about illegals you just lapped up the lies of a right wing hack so you could hate Obama a little more

I don't hate Obama, I don't trust him. All he wants is your vote and the votes of anyone and everyone, dead or alive.

He doesn't give a crap about you personally. :lol:

I pray that there's enough people that actually see what he's doing...
It worries me because, you know, we here on this messageboard with all the bitching and complaining on both sides, see what is happening. But there are many out there that are completely blind to it. I work with some women that supported Obama in 08, and they know NOTHING about politics, or what's been going on in the last 3 1/2 yrs. They don't listen to the news, or read the news, or pay any attention to anything except what they hear from their friends. They vote for Obama again.

It's unbelievable to me that there are people that pay attention to NOTHING, just go about their lives without a care. Then when someone tries to tell them what's been going on they get that "deer in the headlights" look! One woman i work with voted for Obama...and she says she's Christian, yet knew NOTHING about the Book of Revelation in the Bible. I'm not comparing voting for Obama and Revelation...i'm saying this because these people are just completely unknowing about anything!!!!

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

More: FactCheck.org : The Obama Phone?

It worries me because, you know, we here on this messageboard with all the bitching and complaining on both sides, see what is happening. But there are many out there that are completely blind to it. I work with some women that supported Obama in 08, and they know NOTHING about politics, or what's been going on in the last 3 1/2 yrs. They don't listen to the news, or read the news, or pay any attention to anything except what they hear from their friends. They vote for Obama again.

It's unbelievable to me that there are people that pay attention to NOTHING, just go about their lives without a care. Then when someone tries to tell them what's been going on they get that "deer in the headlights" look! One woman i work with voted for Obama...and she says she's Christian, yet knew NOTHING about the Book of Revelation in the Bible. I'm not comparing voting for Obama and Revelation...i'm saying this because these people are just completely unknowing about anything!!!!

What exactly does a Christian woman who voted for Obama have to do with Revelation?

Are you saying Obama is the anti-Christ?

Another disturbing fact is some of the phones are being handed out to unattended minors:

Over the first six months of the federal fiscal year, more than 5,200 unaccompanied minors crossed the border illegally into the United States. That figure represents a surge of more 90 percent over the same period last year, with more than 1,300 children arriving in March alone.

In LA, UCSD and the LAPD have put out the red carpet: Send them to America. We'll give them a phone with speed dial help to free food, shelter, medicine, education, benefits, and "optional driver's licenses."

The University of California even has a speed dial poetry number, so people can listen to how America opens its doors to the hungry, tired, poor, etc.

And you're paying for it. Taxpayers subsidize border crossing assistance for illegal aliens.

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
Your information is dated 2009, sweetiekins. Please hang up and dial again. This is 2012. :lmao:

Another disturbing fact is some of the phones are being handed out to unattended minors:

Over the first six months of the federal fiscal year, more than 5,200 unaccompanied minors crossed the border illegally into the United States. That figure represents a surge of more 90 percent over the same period last year, with more than 1,300 children arriving in March alone.

In LA, UCSD and the LAPD have put out the red carpet: Send them to America. We'll give them a phone with speed dial help to free food, shelter, medicine, education, benefits, and "optional driver's licenses."

The University of California even has a speed dial poetry number, so people can listen to how America opens its doors to the hungry, tired, poor, etc.

And you're paying for it. Taxpayers subsidize border crossing assistance for illegal aliens.

How's about providing actual proof from an actual news agency, rather than posting some right wing idiot's blog views?

Your information is dated 2009, sweetiekins. Please hang up and dial again. This is 2012. :lmao:

Since 2009 is how long this lie has been repeatedly perpetuated by wingnuts.

What exactly does a Christian woman who voted for Obama have to do with Revelation?

Are you saying Obama is the anti-Christ?

I said "I'm not comparing voting for Obama with Revelation"...did you actually read what i wrote?? My point was, some people are so dumb they have no idea what or who they're voting for, the only listen to what other people tell them. This woman i worked with thought she knew Obama would be great because of what others said, not looking into the issues herself. She also says she's a Christian, but anyone that is actually Christian would KNOW about all the books of the Bible, but she didn't know that either.

My point is, there's a LOT of really dumb people out there, and they all seem to vote for Obama...

NO - i've never believed in that "rumor" from others saying Obama is the anti-christ. But, i have said he gives us a look at what it could be like when he comes. It's hard to imagine it could be any worse....

Factcheck? The group obama was a board member of? hold the toilet paper I have to take another shit.

Here's an update:

A report by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) cited several interesting statistics based on census data on the enormous costs placed on the United States.

• $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
  • Illegal households only pay about one-third the amount of federal taxes that non-illegal households pay.
  • Illegal households create a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion a year. If given amnesty, this number could grow to more than $29 billion.
  • $1.9 billion dollars a year is spent on food-assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
  • $1.6 billion is spent on the federal prison and court system for illegal aliens.
  • $2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
  • About 21 percent of the population of U.S. prisons is classified as “noncitizens” from Mexico, Colombia, Cuba and the Dominican Republic. About 5 percent is listed as “unknown.”
Immigration costs come from taxpayers. These costs represent additional money creation that dilutes all the savings and assets in America.

It's fact check it doesn't matter if the information is dated 2012 it's suspicious at best.

that you are a hate filled lie fueled idiot
Prove it, madam. See? You can't prove it, because while I have pity for confused persons such as yourself, there isn't any hate. And for someone who makes typos all the time, you're not a candidate to call anyone else "idiot."

Cheese to go with that whine?

My estimates for illegal aliens is that it is a bad deal for Americans. The human costs for getting here are horrendous. Hundreds of them die horrendous deaths at the hands of drug cartels before even crossing the border as you can see from this link. And sending children here is as low as you can go, Truthmatters. Offering illegals mass citizenship before elections with instructions to vote for the incumbent is a practice that is going to stop. And crooks gleaning phone records and voting for those who don't know how to vote, speak English, or even know if they are going to stay here has got to go, too.

We're not going to take this criminal use of illegal aliens any more.

Forum List

Back