Obama Gives Phones to Illegal Aliens for Votes

So fact check is saying that it'ss not connected with Annenberg foundation??????:eusa_whistle: Who would have thought they would deny it?

Annenberg Foundation | Other Annenberg Organizations and Programs | Annenberg Challenge

Annenberg Foundation | Annenberg Foundation | Other Annenberg Organizations and Programs | Annenberg Challenge

More reason why fake check is a lie.

Contrary to suggestions we’ve seen in some conservative blogs, there is no connection between the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org, save for the fact that both received funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

You're using the fake check denial as a source?

So fact check is saying that it'ss not connected with Annenberg foundation??????:eusa_whistle: Who would have thought they would deny it?

Annenberg Foundation | Other Annenberg Organizations and Programs | Annenberg Challenge

Annenberg Foundation | Annenberg Foundation | Other Annenberg Organizations and Programs | Annenberg Challenge

More reason why fake check is a lie.

Contrary to suggestions we’ve seen in some conservative blogs, there is no connection between the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org, save for the fact that both received funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

Since you've provided no evidence that it's incorrect, yes.

And, bigreb - you know the President of the Annenberg Foundation (Mrs. Annenberg herself) - donated money and endorsed McCain, right?

The founder's wife does not make the foundation the foundation has people working within it. Does she have working control of it or just in name?

Wouldn't it be funny to find out that the person who controls Annenberg fake check was also a board member of the Annenberg challenge?

Again

And, bigreb - you know the President of the Annenberg Foundation (Mrs. Annenberg herself) - donated money and endorsed McCain, right?

The founder's wife does not make the foundation the foundation has people working within it. Does she have working control of it or just in name?
It's her late husband's money. She has working control.

Wouldn't it be funny to find out that the person who controls Annenberg fake check was also a board member of the Annenberg challenge?
Funny? Sure - if it were true.

It's not.

Again

Yes. They're funded by the same organization.

How does that disprove the post by factcheck.org?
...save for the fact that both received funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

It's not.
You do not know that.

Again

Let's say I run the Annenberg foundation I am the one with the money One of the board members I pick is running for president isn't it logical that I would do anything to make sure any information about him is cooked?

Given how far this thread has wandered from its stated topic, I think I'm done after this post. However, I would like to note that Lenore Annenberg does not currently exercise any degree of control over the Annenberg Foundation. She is dead: Leonore Annenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again

Let's say I run the Annenberg foundation I am the one with the money One of the board members I pick is running for president isn't it logical that I would do anything to make sure any information about him is cooked?

You're not understanding what the Chicago Annenberg Challenge was.

Obama, along with Bill Ayers and a number of other people, wrote a grant application to the Annenberg Foundation. They won the grant.

Obama wasn't "chosen" by anyone at Annenberg to be a "board member". He was a "board member" before they won the "Challenge".

The "Annenberg Foundation" doesn't control "factcheck.org", they just gave money to start it.

Given how far this thread has wandered from its stated topic, I think I'm done after this post. However, I would like to note that Lenore Annenberg does not currently exercise any degree of control over the Annenberg Foundation. She is dead: Leonore Annenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is true.

But at the time of both the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and the formation of factcheck.org, she was in fact in control of the Annenberg Foundation.

It's not.
You do not know that.

Actually, I do. All of that information is public, you're welcome to check for yourself.

Obama, along with Bill Ayers and a number of other people, wrote a grant application to the Annenberg Foundation. They won the grant.

Obama wasn't "chosen" by anyone at Annenberg to be a "board member". He was a "board member" before they won the "Challenge".

The "Annenberg Foundation" doesn't control "factcheck.org", they just gave money to start it.

Those who control the funds control the group.
Our Funding

Prior to fiscal 2010, we were supported entirely by three sources: funds from the APPC’s own resources (specifically an endowment created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation at the direction of the late Walter Annenberg, and a 1995 grant by the Annenberg Foundation to fund APPC’s Washington, D.C., base); additional funds from the Annenberg Foundation; and grants from the Flora Family Foundation. We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

FactCheck.org : About Us

Those who control the funds control the group.
Our Funding

Prior to fiscal 2010, we were supported entirely by three sources: funds from the APPC’s own resources (specifically an endowment created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation at the direction of the late Walter Annenberg, and a 1995 grant by the Annenberg Foundation to fund APPC’s Washington, D.C., base); additional funds from the Annenberg Foundation; and grants from the Flora Family Foundation. We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

FactCheck.org : About Us

The Annenberg Foundation also funds PBS. Do they "control" that too?

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

FactCheck.org : The Obama Phone?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back