Obama give $80 million bribe to catholic church to support illegal aliens.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Remember - the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world. They will do anything for a buck.

Maintenance mode

nov 20 2015 In an NTEB Special Report, we have recently received information that the Catholic Church received payments totalling $79,590,512.00 to facilitate the flow of undocumented and illegal immigrants into the United States in 2014. This is six million dollars more than they were paid in 2013. Now you know why Pope Francis is so eager to push Obama’s insane flood of illegal migrants, he’s getting paid millions to do it!

catholic-church-received-79-million-from-obama-administration-to-facilitate-immigrant-invasion-of-united-states-muslim-migrants-01.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, you try managing decades and decades and decades of fallout from pervert priests' sexcapades with young boys. Need big influxes of cash now and then to pay off the latest lawsuits and whatnot, similar to trying to keep a ponzi scheme from collapsing.

Hey, you try managing decades and decades and decades of fallout from pervert priests' sexcapades with young boys. Need big influxes of cash now and then to pay off the latest lawsuits and whatnot, similar to trying to keep a ponzi scheme from collapsing.
"Too Big To Fail" lol

Remember - the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world. They will do anything for a buck.

Maintenance mode

nov 20 2015 In an NTEB Special Report, we have recently received information that the Catholic Church received payments totalling $79,590,512.00 to facilitate the flow of undocumented and illegal immigrants into the United States in 2014. This is six million dollars more than they were paid in 2013. Now you know why Pope Francis is so eager to push Obama’s insane flood of illegal migrants, he’s getting paid millions to do it!

catholic-church-received-79-million-from-obama-administration-to-facilitate-immigrant-invasion-of-united-states-muslim-migrants-01.jpg

I was baptised Roman Catholic, but last month I left the Roman Church and was Confirmed in the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church....the Russian Orthodox Church to be exact.

I've had trouble with the Roman Church for a while, but especially since the Heretic "Pope" Francis came on the scene.

I was baptised Roman Catholic, but last month I left the Roman Church and was Confirmed in the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church....the Russian Orthodox Church to be exact.

I've had trouble with the Roman Church for a while, but especially since the Heretic "Pope" Francis came on the scene.

You left one insane organized religion for another. That's called moving sideways.

You left one insane organized religion for another. That's called moving sideways.

You consider all organized religion insane so your opinion is absolutely worthless.

Maintenance mode

(A) The site you allegedly got this story from is down for maintenance (says so right in the link you provided)
(B) The PDF you linked to says nothing about Obama
(C) Your English is atrocious

:rolleyes-41:

Care to expand on the 'Heretic "Pope" Francis?'

Athiests can go to Heaven, all religions are the same, God can't work miracles, Jesus was a failure as he died on the Cross.

Just some of the Heretic "Pope's" statements, all going completely against Biblical teaching, all going against God's actual words....this is Heresy.

Of course you being an Athiest, I don't expect you to understand.

Athiests can go to Heaven, all religions are the same, God can't work miracles, Jesus was a failure as he died on the Cross.

Just some of the Heretic "Pope's" statements, all going completely against Biblical teaching, all going against God's actual words....this is Heresy.

Sorry you're not an Athiest, I hadn't read your other post.

Forum List

Back