obama gets put in his place.

patriotism and obama don't belong in the same sentence. To be patriotic means voting obama out of office.

Hopefully this thread and others gets remembered when there is a call for unity under a Republican President against a foreign entity.

we see who roots for the commies.

Well..Russia isn't commie anymore..unless peeps think Ronnie boy was a failure.

In any case..gotta love it when people professing patriotism take the sides of foreign leaders.

First Netanyahu..now Putin.

This is how a real American reacts when his President gets dissed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU"]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Rangel was talking about President George W. Bush.

Rangel is a Korean war hero and vet.

And true blue American.

Rangel? The Same Chastized CRIMINAL RANGLE?

:eusa_hand:

charlie2.jpg

G'Bye Dumbass
BYE-1.gif

Oh please. There will never be unity under either a republican or a democrat president. The country is much too divided for that.

we see who roots for the commies.

In any case..gotta love it when people professing patriotism take the sides of foreign leaders.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU"]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

And true blue American.

charlie2.jpg

G'Bye Dumbass
BYE-1.gif

Criminal?

He saved an entire unit during the Korean war under heavy fire.

Good on you to call this American Hero, a criminal.

Oh wait..you guys actually did elect a President with a record.

That was the President that he was defending.

How patriotic of Rangel..again.

Oh please. There will never be unity under either a republican or a democrat president. The country is much too divided for that.

That may well be the case.

But most patriotic Americans don't side with foreign leaders.

You did play my youtube link, right?

Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube

And true blue American.

charlie2.jpg

G'Bye Dumbass
BYE-1.gif

Criminal?

He saved an entire unit during the Korean war under heavy fire.

Good on you to call this American Hero, a criminal.

Oh wait..you guys actually did elect a President with a record.

That was the President that he was defending.

How patriotic of Rangel..again.

Rangle is a fucking CRIMINAL.

Next up? Maxine [The MOUTH] Waters.

Bet YOU have nice things to say of her too don't ya criminal?

It's about time.

'The Two Men Barely Looked at Each Other' | The Weekly Standard

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

Maybe that's why obama felt the need to bow to the president of mexico.

Obama is clearly a geopolitical laughing stock.

It's about time.

"It is clear that President Obama did not get an agreement from Russian president Putin [on Syria]," CBS reports.

"And interestingly," CBS adds, "Apparently President Obama got a bit of a lecture from Putin about some other failed transitions that are going on around the world."

Evidently the terms "I'm BLACK" and "I won get over it" didn't work on the KGB as well as it worked in Congress.

NO one but the 20% of hard care in this country play his tune...and the rest of the despots in the world are laughing AT him.

I saw it originally. Bush didn't have it coming. obama does. He deserves how he's being treated. After all, didn't he campaign on being loved by the world. He was going to restore America's respect. Greek Columns, remember.

Patriotic Americans don't side with an unpatriotic leader. The days when the King WAS the country are long gone. The two are not synonomous. obama is not America. He is not the United States and he's certainly no president. His method of leadership is to say "I'm black" or "I won, get over it." It doesn't work so well with real leaders does it? It's good here, where the race card still has some dwindling power. It doesn't work at all outside our borders. The surprise is, he thought it would!

This ghoulish celebration of Putin's intransigence is telling of the kind of mindset which hates Obama more than they love our country.

Real human lives striving for freedom are at stake, but who gives a fuck as long as Obama gets dissed, amiright?

Fortunately, the British company insuring the ship carrying the Russian helicopters that were going to be used against the Syrian people knows right from wrong. They informed the ship's owners today they were revoking their insurance, and the ship was forced to turn back.

So fuck you and fuck Putin.

Last edited:
It's about time.

obama likely told Putin to stop protecting the Russian base in Syria and did get laughed at. Pointing out ALL of obama's failures in foreign policy was something he needed to hear. Do you think the details will get leaked like our classified secrets got leaked? A presidebt that deliberately leaked conversations in the situation room should in all fairness lead conversations between him and Putin.

I saw it originally. Bush didn't have it coming. obama does. He deserves how he's being treated. After all, didn't he campaign on being loved by the world. He was going to restore America's respect. Greek Columns, remember.

Patriotic Americans don't side with an unpatriotic leader. The days when the King WAS the country are long gone. The two are not synonomous. obama is not America. He is not the United States and he's certainly no president. His method of leadership is to say "I'm black" or "I won, get over it." It doesn't work so well with real leaders does it? It's good here, where the race card still has some dwindling power. It doesn't work at all outside our borders. The surprise is, he thought it would!

APOLLOBAMA.jpg

(Image: EIB Netowrk )​

It's about time.

Certainly that is the impression that The Weekly Standard want you to believe, and of course you do. CBS's story not so much.

This ghoulish celebration of Putin's intransigence is telling of the kind of mindset which hates Obama more than they love our country.

Real human lives striving for freedom are at stake, but who gives a fuck as long as Obama gets dissed, amiright?

Fortunately, the British company insuring the ship carrying the Russian helicopters that were going to be used against the Syrian people knows right from wrong. They informed the ship's owners today they were revoking their insurance, and the ship was forced to turn back.

So fuck you and fuck Putin.

Fortunately the BRITISH....

The British had to do something because obama is powerless. He went to find a mexican skirt to hide under.

Forum List

Back