Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

Our quality is the best.
The cost is what they are using as ranking # 47.
Our cost is due to politics.
Very big difference between the two.

fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News
She looks like a witch in that photo.

She looks like she finally remembered what she wanted to say in that debate. :lol::lol:

I'm guessing she has pill induced mood swings, augmented with a fondness for adult beverages.

and we already had the same type of programs for healthcare...medicare and ER

Yup.

And it seems we can do better.

like I asked earlier...please provide me a link of someone who went to the ER and they were denied care and died...

Shit goggle works for you - you lazy ass bastid..

Portland police try to save a life just outside Portland Adventist Medical Center | OregonLive.com
Ron Paul’s Former Campaign Manager Died Uninsured, Free - Duly Noted

In any case..that's not the point. Besides..ER care is why healthcare costs are going through the roof.

That's the proper thing to do when someone lies about you and swears to it.

Nothing is gained by arguing with a foolish liar.

Who murdered two people.

i was going to respond to this substantively, but then i decided to take your advice.

go figure

:eusa_whistle:

Well Del.

Maybe it's time to stop congress again over Terry Schaivo. After all..maybe we can dig her up and hook her back up to life support.

Would do just as much good as when she was brain dead. Conservacare in action, by gumption!
.....And, why The Jebber is lookin'.....

.....to be President.​

You linked to the exact actions of obumble care.

I dont care if you lie about it. Youre a democrat and it is expected.

Naw.

That was the actions of Republican Governor Jan Brewer.

Conservative Heroine.

Good job.

She killed two Americans.

hey...while we are at it...

Link me to an example of where someone was denied care at an ER and died....not that one where someone was ignored...that was a nurse not doing her job....but where someone went to the ER, asked for help, was denied...and died.

And while you are at it...link me to someone who starved to death becuase they were turned away from a "soup kitchen" or from a shelter.

And finally...can you link me to the rampant cases where a pediatrician opted to take out a kids tonsils for profit even though it wasnt necessary....you know....like Obama said was happening....

(FYI....pediatricians do not take out tonsils...they refer to ENT docs.....a pediatrician, if s/he were greedy...would prefer the tonsils NOT to be taken out so they can see the patient more often with sore throats...so dont bother looking for that link.)
Hospitals raking in cash from unnecessary surgery for dying seniors :: Government Corruption News
Doctors and hospitals in the United States have a financial incentive to perform surgery on dying seniors because Medicare is guaranteed to pay for it, and most of the procedures fail to improve the patients’ lives at all. Several colleagues from the Harvard School of Public Health recently reported that 1.8 million Medicare beneficiaries age 65 or older died in 2008, and over 34% were operated on during their last year, 25% in their last month, and 10% in their last week of life.

Unnecessary Surgery - Annual Review of Public Health, 13(1):363

annurev.pu.13.050192.002051.fp.png_v03

Links in the thread.

She caused the deaths of two people. Those operations were approved. Heck, one of the people's relative donated his liver before he died so the guy could live.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Unfortunately medical care is a business in this country, it is a privilege not a right. I am not saying I agree with it but thats what it is, you have to present medical insurance before any hospital will even take a look at you.

And that's the exact way third world nations do it.

We rank 47th in health care..globally.

And the only modern industrialized nation that looks at saving lives as a "business".

47th in health care globally? are you sure? I know we treat health care as a business but people come here from all over the world to have procedures done that their home countries just cannot do.

Such class? First she is in her 60s! She looks damn good for a woman in her 60s!

Second, Obama reportedly attacked her for what she wrote in her book and she snapped back at him.
......'Cause she's crazy.

:eusa_whistle:

Oxycontin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't Obamacare.

This is Conservacare.

Kill em all..let god sort em out.

This is the end result of obamacare. The govt decides what services are most important...hence palin's "death panel" comments.

This is also a direct result of obamacare cutting 500billion from medicare.

Link it.

Link an actual case of someone dying due to Obamacare.

I linked people dying due to Conservacare. Jan Brewer is the conservative heroine.

Your link is my link. Obamacare cut 500billion in medi payments to the states, the states made cuts as a result of the federal cuts in hr3200, these cuts as you already stated caused at least 2 deaths in arizona.

Last edited:
Not whining.

This is Conservacare in effect.

Simple enough. You don't got dough...you die.

Wonder how that will go over with the electorate. :eusa_whistle:
You don't got enough dough, you don't buy a BMW either As HG said, health care is a product and you get what you pay for.

Or do you favor everyone getting a government provided Beemer?

No one will die without a beemer.

lots of people die without healthcare
OK I'm a cruel bastard, but just why is that my problem? I pay my medical bills. Why can't you?

Unfortunately medical care is a business in this country, it is a privilege not a right. I am not saying I agree with it but thats what it is, you have to present medical insurance before any hospital will even take a look at you.

And that's the exact way third world nations do it.

We rank 47th in health care..globally.

And the only modern industrialized nation that looks at saving lives as a "business".

47th in health care globally? are you sure? I know we treat health care as a business but people come here from all over the world to have procedures done that their home countries just cannot do.

Technologically..we have the best gear. We have the best doctors. We have the worst access to both. Americans don't live as long as the rest of the industrialized world. And the birth survival rate is better in Cuba.

Go fig.

This is the end result of obamacare. The govt decides what services are most important...hence palin's "death panel" comments.

This is also a direct result of obamacare cutting 500billion from medicare.

Link it.

Link an actual case of someone dying due to Obamacare.

I linked people dying due to Conservacare. Jan Brewer is the conservative heroine.

Your link is my link. Obamacare cut 500billion in medi payments to the states, the states made cuts, these cuts as you already stated caused at least 2 deaths in arizona.

Ridiculous.

Brewer did something that was cruel.

Simple as that.

Real live death panel.

Medicaid Cuts Killing Ariz. Transplant Patients - CBS News

Palin should be proud. Same with Bachmann.

Why, this is what is in obamacare...the govt decides what medical services are necessary and most important. Obamacare cut 500billion from medicare, states have to now make cuts.

If you support obamacare you should support this
O.K., here's your
916.gif
opportunity.

Where do you find that, in.....

:eusa_eh:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200rh/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200rh.pdf

title 1
title 4
title 7

Go read dude.

OK I'm a cruel bastard, but just why is that my problem? I pay my medical bills. Why can't you?

I'm not going to call you cruel, ernie. but if you have been able to pay your medical bills, thank goodness, it means you haven't had a catastrophic illness that bankrupted you.

you are aware that over 50% of bankruptcies are due to unanticipated medical expenses, right? certainly that isn't good for us as a society.

fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News
She looks like a witch in that photo.
Better than the howdy duddie look alike with her.

Forum List

Back