Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

She looks like a witch in that photo.

Look at her chin.

She does look like a witch.

This picture gets Obama a million Hispanic votes.

So you don't like her politics and insult her appearance. At least she doesn't have a fat ass.
Oh shit! I must be a racist and a political hack.

owe you rep.

I guess speaking truth to power is a no no now. and, well shes open for attacks on her appearance because, well, just becasue. see how that works?

hey...while we are at it...

Link me to an example of where someone was denied care at an ER and died....not that one where someone was ignored...that was a nurse not doing her job....but where someone went to the ER, asked for help, was denied...and died.

And while you are at it...link me to someone who starved to death becuase they were turned away from a "soup kitchen" or from a shelter.

And finally...can you link me to the rampant cases where a pediatrician opted to take out a kids tonsils for profit even though it wasnt necessary....you know....like Obama said was happening....

(FYI....pediatricians do not take out tonsils...they refer to ENT docs.....a pediatrician, if s/he were greedy...would prefer the tonsils NOT to be taken out so they can see the patient more often with sore throats...so dont bother looking for that link.)

Links in the thread.

She caused the deaths of two people. Those operations were approved. Heck, one of the people's relative donated his liver before he died so the guy could live.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Unfortunately medical care is a business in this country, it is a privilege not a right. I am not saying I agree with it but thats what it is, you have to present medical insurance before any hospital will even take a look at you.

And that's the exact way third world nations do it.

We rank 47th in health care..globally.

And the only modern industrialized nation that looks at saving lives as a "business".

Such class? First she is in her 60s! She looks damn good for a woman in her 60s!

Second, Obama reportedly attacked her for what she wrote in her book and she snapped back at him.

Third, there is a serious issue at the border going on. AZ is the victim of it. Obama knows (as did all Presidents before him Bush I & II, Reagan, Clinton, Carter Ford etc) we need to do something, but he (as they) doesn't do anything in order to appeal to the Latino population AND LARGE CORPORATE DONORS!

If Obama wants to sue that states for taking on illegal immigration, then fine do that, but then stay consistent. Sue the states and CITIES that don't uphold the law, purposely defraud ICE and don't work with ICE and are purposely protect and become sanctuary cities/states!

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.

[We rank 47th in health care..globally."

How are our doctors rated globally - #1?

There's a reason you don't get a root canal in Kenya or Canada pal. The denists are government employess, and like most government employees - they don't give a fuck how half-ass their job is performed.

Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

The illegals that have residents along our southern border scared aren't the one's coming up here looking for jobs, genius...it's the people that are smuggling drugs into the country and are currently engaged in an all out war killing tens of thousands of people right across a poorly maintained border from States like Arizona...a conflict that will almost certainly spill over to our side of that border.

Last edited:
Links in the thread.

She caused the deaths of two people. Those operations were approved. Heck, one of the people's relative donated his liver before he died so the guy could live.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Why are you whining. This is exactly what obumble care is?

Not whining.

This is Conservacare in effect.

Simple enough. You don't got dough...you die.

Wonder how that will go over with the electorate. :eusa_whistle:
You don't got enough dough, you don't buy a BMW either As HG said, health care is a product and you get what you pay for.

Or do you favor everyone getting a government provided Beemer?

Links in the thread.

She pulled the funding.

Simple as that.

Heartless bitch.

Unfortunately medical care is a business in this country, it is a privilege not a right. I am not saying I agree with it but thats what it is, you have to present medical insurance before any hospital will even take a look at you.

And that's the exact way third world nations do it.

We rank 47th in health care..globally.

And the only modern industrialized nation that looks at saving lives as a "business".

why should healthcare NOT be a business but food ditribution should be a business? Whatr good is government healthcare if you starve to death?

How about housing...why should that be a business? What good is government healthcare if you freeze to death?

Clothing...why should that be a business? What good is healthcare if you die of hypothermia?

Where do you draw the line of "government" run?

Last edited:

There's a reason you don't get a root canal in Kenya or Canada pal. The denists are government employess, and like most government employees - they don't give a fuck how half-ass their job is performed.

Lots of people from around the world come to this #47 country for treatment unavailable or second to ours. Funny how that never comes up in the debate.

However, don't put too much store in the #47 if that ranking comes from the WHO. Their figures are from self reporting.... not exactly a great way to collate accurate information.

Why are you whining. This is exactly what obumble care is?

Not whining.

You don't got enough dough, you don't buy a BMW either As HG said, health care is a product and you get what you pay for.

No one will die without a beemer.

lots of people die without healthcare

I just saw an interview with Governor Brewer. They were arguing, and arguing over her book. obama did not like her criticizing him in her book, Scorpions For Breakfast.

So much for freedom of the press.

Lots of people from around the world come to this #47 country for treatment unavailable or second to ours. Funny how that never comes up in the debate.

However, don't put too much store in the #47 if that ranking comes from the WHO. Their figures are from self reporting.... not exactly a great way to collate accurate information.

There's no way in hell our docs are ranked 47th globally.
I think that's where he's alleging we rank "Health Insurance" wise...

Kinda sucks don't it?

Most advanced care in the world...with no access to it.

We should call it "Sisyphus Health Care". :lol:

Not whining.

lots of people will die without food.
Should we make food distribution a job for government?

lots of people will die without food.
Should we make food distribution a job for government?

It already is..

HRA - Food Stamps & Food Emergency Programs

Why, this is what is in obamacare...the govt decides what medical services are necessary and most important. Obamacare cut 500billion from medicare, states have to now make cuts.

If you support obamacare you should support this

This isn't Obamacare.

This is Conservacare.

Kill em all..let god sort em out.

This is the end result of obamacare. The govt decides what services are most important...hence palin's "death panel" comments.
.....And, why (even) SHE knows she's too-fuckin'-nutty to.....

palin-yelling.png

Forum List

Back