Obama gets big campaign money through the poor illegals

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
WHAT you say?! :eek:

it's true......it's also why Obama sued Arizona for enforcing immigration laws....to get him more campaign money....

let's follow the $$$$$$$$......

Step 1...illegals freely cross the borders into the U.S. without "harrassment"....

Step 2....illegals' children enroll in schools in "sanctuary cities" like Chicago.....(side note: Obama's U.S. Education Department head is Arne Duncan...from Chicago)

Step3....schools get money for each student....for example each Chicago public student brings $15,800 from local, state, and federal sources....more students, more $$$.... (counting other bennies, in Chicago each illegal immigrant Mexican family brings $69,000 to public-sector jobholders)

Step 4....teachers (& school vendors, social workers, etc) continue to get paid and so happily support their pro-illigal immigration unions (note: in Chicago many would probably get laid off if it weren't for this growing group of illegals)

Step 5.....the unions support the Democrat Party......now you have the full connection between illegal immigrants and Obama's campaign funds....:eusa_shhh: (and why....besides the hispanic vote.....BO is raising such a stink with Arizona)

In Illinois, the state where Obama once served in the state Senate, the two teachers' unions are the largest contributors to Democrats running for state offices. In 2005-06, teacher unions contributed $4.5 million, in 2007-8 $2.95 million -- more than any other donors

Read more: Articles: Why Obama Challenged Arizona's Immigration Law

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH: Obama gets the majority of his campaign money from WALL STREET .. in fact, he gets more of it than any presidential candidate in history.

There is fact .. then there is meme.

Obama will not push for austerity and deregulation.

Right there is enough reason to vote Obama over Robmoney

As a resident of a border city, I see way too many Mexico license plates when dropping off or picking up my son. Its not just Obama whose campaign is filled with this money from illegals, its all politicians and school district officials.

God forbid you demand your local officials to enforce checking state ID or SSN for school enrollment. You're labeled a racist or bigot.

NEWSFLASH: Obama gets the majority of his campaign money from WALL STREET .. in fact, he gets more of it than any presidential candidate in history.

yes we know Obama is a Corporatist......but we also know he uses the poor illegals to his benefit......else why is he so inflamed about Arizona.....?

As a resident of a border city, I see way too many Mexico license plates when dropping off or picking up my son. Its not just Obama whose campaign is filled with this money from illegals, its all politicians and school district officials.

God forbid you demand your local officials to enforce checking state ID or SSN for school enrollment. You're labeled a racist or bigot.

yes....this method is rampant in many states.....those "sanctuary" places....

Thank you, it always helps when you have someone living the life instead of others just speculating.

You bet.
He is a big friend of Wall Street. Starting with Larry Summers.
Wall Street -L O V E S- a big spending government, a government that guarantees bad loans, a government that provides free credit to them.
Hell yes he gets money from Wall Street.

Getting donations from the poor, for some odd reason that doesn't make financial sense. If they are poor, how can they afford to throw money out to a political campaign? How in the world are they going to buy cigarettes?
Now I could see companies that hire illegals donating money to a political candidate. They pay the worker $5, throw $2 per head for the illegals to a politician and they still come out ahead with their bottom-line in lieu of paying a US citizen legal wages

I think any politician is a friend of big business. Republicans happen to own the business' and Democrats throw money at them. Same difference.

Now illegals are a different beast. They consume so many resources that all taxpayers must burden. No politician is going to kick kids of illegals out of school, that would only benefit the American taxpayer, which no politician cares about.

it's true......it's also why Obama sued Arizona for enforcing immigration laws....to get him more campaign money....

Step 1...illegals freely cross the borders into the U.S. without "harrassment"....

Step 2....illegals' children enroll in schools in "sanctuary cities" like Chicago.....(side note: Obama's U.S. Education Department head is Arne Duncan...from Chicago)

Step3....schools get money for each student....for example each Chicago public student brings $15,800 from local, state, and federal sources....more students, more $$$.... (counting other bennies, in Chicago each illegal immigrant Mexican family brings $69,000 to public-sector jobholders)

Step 4....teachers (& school vendors, social workers, etc) continue to get paid and so happily support their pro-illigal immigration unions (note: in Chicago many would probably get laid off if it weren't for this growing group of illegals)

Step 5.....the unions support the Democrat Party......now you have the full connection between illegal immigrants and Obama's campaign funds....:eusa_shhh: (and why....besides the hispanic vote.....BO is raising such a stink with Arizona)

In Illinois, the state where Obama once served in the state Senate, the two teachers' unions are the largest contributors to Democrats running for state offices. In 2005-06, teacher unions contributed $4.5 million, in 2007-8 $2.95 million -- more than any other donors

So WTF? Wasn't all this shit going on 50 years before Obama took office? Talking about blaming.:cuckoo:

This is why we need to get rid of public sector unions.....why should Republican voters pay for Democrat candidates....?

In the last election, AFSCME – the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees union – gave $87 million to candidates, with 99.5% going to Democrats. “We’re the big dog,” said Larry Scanlon, the head of AFSCME’s political operations. “But we don’t like to brag.”

The three major public sector unions spent over $171 million in the 2010 election plus an estimated $250 million equivalent value of volunteer activity.

During that election cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, the National Education Association union donated 96% to Democrat candidates and the American Federation of Teachers 99.7% to Democrats.

These are YOUR tax dollars my good friends.

The Unholy Alliance Between the Democratic Party and Public Sector Unions | The Iowa Republican

Last edited:
Getting donations from the poor, for some odd reason that doesn't make financial sense. If they are poor, how can they afford to throw money out to a political campaign? How in the world are they going to buy cigarettes?
Now I could see companies that hire illegals donating money to a political candidate. They pay the worker $5, throw $2 per head for the illegals to a politician and they still come out ahead with their bottom-line in lieu of paying a US citizen legal wages

you didn't read the op did you....? the poor illegals are NOT donating big money to Obama's campaign.....they are being USED by him......and American taxpayers everywhere are footing the bill....

So WTF? Wasn't all this shit going on 50 years before Obama took office? Talking about blaming.:cuckoo:

But BO is the first president to sue a state over it....

The people in this country need to come together as united we stand. Stop cow cowing to your politicians and party and lets all do something for ourselves. Unless we the people come together and vote all these politicians out, we are doomed. Those who would remotely vote to keep this bunch in office, are making all our lives hard. Why can't we all come together and vote all incumbents out and get people in there that will help all of us, not themselves.

If you go back and read the article, he doesn't get money directly from illegals, they can only offer an illegal vote. Money is spent on each of the illegal aliens' children. A lot goes to public unions to secure their job and cushy benefits and they, in turn, hand millions over to Dems.

I lived in Tucson for more than 25 years. Hate them if you want but they do come and go LEGALLY and they spend a lot of money in the US.

I thought you "racist bigots" agreed with LEGAL immigration.

Oh, and read the article. Its bullshit.

you didn't read the op did you....? the poor illegals are NOT donating big money to Obama's campaign.....they are being USED by him......and American taxpayers everywhere are footing the bill....

You should re-write your OP's title. My response was a tongue-in-cheek post to the thread's title. And no, I didn't read your linked article.

You should re-write your OP's title. My response was a tongue-in-cheek post to the thread's title. And no, I didn't read your linked article.

...so that was just the typical superficial liberal response....because you can't answer the accusation....?

I lived in Tucson for more than 25 years. Hate them if you want but they do come and go LEGALLY and they spend a lot of money in the US.

I thought you "racist bigots" agreed with LEGAL immigration.

Oh, and read the article. Its bullshit.

bullshit my ass.......there are millions of illegals in the US.....sucking off the taxpayers....

read it and learn something....instead of namecalling....

Forum List

Back