Obama : Fuck Congress. I'm the boss here

Since congress has become gridlocked into a mission to destroy the president at any cost I do not blame him one bit. He cannot wait around for congress to give a shit about the country rather than the damned republican party. Even Bush could get an occasional bill from a democratic congress, this bunch is as useless as tits on a bull.

Since congress has become gridlocked into a mission to destroy the president at any cost I do not blame him one bit. He cannot wait around for congress to give a shit about the country rather than the damned republican party. Even Bush could get an occasional bill from a democratic congress, this bunch is as useless as tits on a bull.

Once again you brain dead moron, The President has no authority or Congressional power to IGNORE the laws of the land, especially ones HE signed. He has ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY to spend money Congress has specifically told him he can not.

So Congress, including the Dems in the House and Senate, are gridlocked to make the president fail? Really?
I think "tits on a bull" describes your contributions on this forum.

Once again you brain dead moron, The President has no authority or Congressional power to IGNORE the laws of the land, especially ones HE signed. He has ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY to spend money Congress has specifically told him he can not.

Apparently he does have the authority and the power to do what he is doing, you want to tie the president's hands? Do it permanent so that a future republican president has to be subject to the same BS meddling by a hostile congress, not this one-off crap meant to make Obama alone ineffectual.

Apparently he does have the authority and the power to do what he is doing, you want to tie the president's hands? Do it permanent so that a future republican president has to be subject to the same BS meddling by a hostile congress, not this one-off crap meant to make Obama alone ineffectual.

He has done that all by his little self.

So if I rob a bank and don't get caught does that mean I did not break the law?

Congress has options, One is to take him to Court, or rather any action he takes in violation of the Law. They also have the power to Impeach him. Unfortunately due to political hacks in the democratic Party the Senate would never convict no matter what illegal activity he takes. And you applaud it.

You and people like you are why this Country will fall.

So he has the authority to rule by fiat? Then what exactly is Congress for?

So he has the authority to rule by fiat? Then what exactly is Congress for?

Republicans gave the presidency these extended powers but they only want republicans to wield them. If congress is really serious about this then make a standalone bill that makes changes to how the executive branch spends and the president's authority to command the armed forces and make it permanent. They are not going to do it, they are not even going to make a huge stink about it, therefore he has these powers and any future president will have them too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back