Obama freaks out on an old lady...

Obama's Howard Dean moment.

I wondering, was this tape meddled with as far as relative volume is concerned? The whole thing has a funny tone to voice quality. This looked like a camera phone video. If the one with the "phone" was closer to Obama than the woman, then he would sound louder.

Frankly, the sound sounded like my phone when I am in the car and about to lose the signal!

What was the conversation before this "question" was asked? What was the tone of the talk before the woman came at him?

She's obviously another typical white woman who clings to her guns and religion. Obama just wants everyone to know he's been black (since his dream has always been to be black).

He never had to "dream" of being black, all he had to do was look in the mirror and see what the average objective person would see. I mean how many IN THE US of A out there see a person of skin tone that is lighter than a dark-skinned African and automatically say to themslves "Gee, look at that color, one of his parents must be white and the other one Black!" and THEN THINK, WHICH ONE WILL HE CHOOSE TO BE?

When seeing brown skin, very curly/kinky hair, brown or brown/black eyes, most tend in this country to believe the person is African-American, ie, Black!

Obama had the high ground on this one, sorry!:eusa_whistle:

In your opinion, but not n the opinion of the woman he was screaming at. She posed a completely legitimate question. You see how he responded. Apporpriate? Not even close. Is this how he is going to respond to those who challenge him? Not very FDR like of him, is it?

In your opinion, but not n the opinion of the woman he was screaming at. She posed a completely legitimate question. You see how he responded. Apporpriate? Not even close. Is this how he is going to respond to those who challenge him? Not very FDR like of him, is it?

Except, we don't know what came before his answer... was that the woman't fifth rude question? were there five obnoxious questions in between? Did he give other answers before that one? Was he being passionate aobut his subject? We don't know because we got some snippet.

Personally, I thought the woman must have said something else for him to comment that she was implying he would endanger his own children.

I also didn't think he was insulting to her... if she had a problem with the tone, I think that's more *her* problem.

I think Obama's reaction was rather mild. If it was me answering, I probably would have been more harsh. The woman had a nasty tone to her voice, she was a beotch.

In any case, I think it's hilarious that this is the worst anyone can say about Obama.

You guys are pathetic. This is why Obama doesn't like to do town hall meetings or debates. He's incoherent and hysterical. He's yelling, pointing and waving his arms...while not saying anything at all except, essentially, "How DARE you question me! I call the shots!"

Compare his behavior here to McCain's gentlemanly and coherent behavior on the view, where Joy Bahar or whatever her name is called him a liar to his face..and the rest of those witches jumped on him not allowing him to answer at all.

I think Obama's reaction was rather mild. If it was me answering, I probably would have been more harsh. The woman had a nasty tone to her voice, she was a beotch.

In any case, I think it's hilarious that this is the worst anyone can say about Obama.

An elderly woman should, after all, be punished for having a nasty tone to her voice.

And it's not the worse. The worst that can be said is that he hangs with terrorists and criminals, made a mint off of Fannie Mae, and obtains homes in quesitonable ways.

This is just yet another indication that he's incompetent and foolish. It's just the icing on the cake of his inadequacy.

You guys are pathetic. This is why Obama doesn't like to do town hall meetings or debates. He's incoherent and hysterical. He's yelling, pointing and waving his arms...while not saying anything at all except, essentially, "How DARE you question me! I call the shots!"

Compare his behavior here to McCain's gentlemanly and coherent behavior on the view, where Joy Bahar or whatever her name is called him a liar to his face..and the rest of those witches jumped on him not allowing him to answer at all.

It must have pissed him off big time that Cindy told him he couldn't call them *****.

oh puleeze...

An elderly woman should, after all, be punished for having a nasty tone to her voice.

And it's not the worse. The worst that can be said is that he hangs with terrorists and criminals, made a mint off of Fannie Mae, and obtains homes in quesitonable ways.

This is just yet another indication that he's incompetent and foolish. It's just the icing on the cake of his inadequacy.
She doesn't look elderly to me. And anyway, if she's going to dish it out she better be able to take it, regardless of her age.

You have an active imagination. It must piss you all off big time that nobody catches McCain making the immense blunders Obama and Biden make every time they open their big stupid mouths.

I was actually glad to see Obama show some passion in his answer. Generally he puts me right to sleep when I hear him talk. Not that I don't appreciate that he is a level headed guy, not a loose cannon like McCain, but it's nice to know that Obama can get tough when it's needed.

What was his answer? Because I sure didn't hear one. I heard disjointed, nonsensical ranting.

I think he said something about "I do have a plan" but that was about it.

I guess we just have to take his word on it.

Forum List

Back