Obama failed PERIOD

I love how you retards think the American people have amnesia . Obama did

this in 3 1/2 years , fucking laughable .

The Curtailment of Great Republican Recession 07-09 by the Obama Administration in June of 09 with positive GDP since that time for every quarter to the present Date - and prevention of a New, Turn of the Century, World Wide Depression is the Singlemost reason after HealthCare Reform for the Reelection of the Obama Administration.

what he is saying does not take into account a TON of stuff, all of what he said really is laughable

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
Economy at a complete stall
No budget
16 trillion in debt
No plan to make things better

There is no better reason to try someone different than that outlined above.

Hope and change.....

• Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Sober today? Well, it's early.

Clear headed, thinking and sober citizens understand cause and effect - you, not so much (and it's obvious why). Do you believe your rants have any effect on anyone not already brainwashed by AM Radio philosophers and the talking heads on Faux?

• Banned
23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Clear headed, thinking and sober citizens understand cause and effect - you, not so much (and it's obvious why). Do you believe your rants have any effect on anyone not already brainwashed by AM Radio philosophers and the talking heads on Faux?

Do you think anyone's rants on here change minds? You're a fool if you do. My post is no different than any other.

You fail troll

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Bfd it was worse then they thought . The stock market is up & obl is dead . If

Your guy did this he would be the next rightwing hero. But Obama did & he is

the devil .

the devil .

I said he was a failure. That doesn't make him the devil in my book. Besides I'm holding him to the standard that HE SET

the devil .

I said he was a failure. That doesn't make him the devil in my book. Besides I'm holding him to the standard that HE SET

Like I said it was worse then they thought . It's tough all over not just America

the devil .

Like I said it was worse then they thought . It's tough all over not just America

Doesn't change the fact that what he's doing ISN'T WORKING. The two most important factors are unchanged. UE and the state of the economy in general.

Time for a change at the helm.

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Do you think anyone's rants on here change minds? You're a fool if you do. My post is no different than any other.

You fail troll

Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.

See more a:

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

rant: verb (used without object);
to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave:

There are some who rant regularly, that's all you do. Each thread you start is ridiculous, far out on the fringe of rationality and never substantive.

the devil .

You're absolutely right about that. And Obama did submit a budget which got no support from Congress. If you want to blame him for that you can but he did submit a budget.

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Forget all of that... The intellectual elite want to see some Tax Returns. :lol:

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

First ever credit downgrade, record high gas and food prices.

Joe Biden said it best:

"It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans." -- Joe Biden on the Stimulus and failure of the Obama economy, June 2012

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

man dont forget unscuccessfully tried 4 navy seals,. ignored the gulf for two weeks, the borders are still wide open, the illegal amnesty, the dream amensty , Brian Terry STILL without answers, a sitting AG who has been the first to be brought up on contempt, has not shut down gitmo, afghanistan is still going on, the list still goes on.

Forum List

Back