Obama failed PERIOD

If I was a democrat I'd be pulling my hair out. Any who honestly look at the last four years are left without representation and no one to vote for.

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
Economy at a complete stall
No budget
16 trillion in debt
No plan to make things better

There is no better reason to try someone different than that outlined above.

WASHINGTON — President Obama will unveil a plan on Monday that uses entitlement cuts, tax increases and war savings to reduce the federal deficit by more than $3 trillion over the next 10 years, administration officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/19/us/politics/obama-plan-to-cut-deficit-will-trim-spending.html

On September 19,. 2011, President Obama presented his detailed plan to reduce the federal deficit, and to pay for his jobs creation bill, The American Jobs Act.
Per the President, his deficit reduction plan will achieve "approximately $4.4 trillion in deficit reduction" and pay for "the cost of the American Jobs Act," which is about $447 billion. "This plan cuts $2 in spending for every dollar in new revenues," the President added.

In summary, the President's plan reduces the U.S. deficit with the following federal spending cuts and tax increases, as follows:
•Spending cuts in the Budget Control Act (i.e. debt ceiling agreement) - $1.2 trillion
•Spending cuts to "mandatory" programs as Medicare and Medicaid - $580 billion
•Drawdown of U.S troops in Afghanistan and Iraq - $1.1 trillion
•Income tax reform, largely via expiration of Bush tax cuts - $1.5 trillion
•Interest savings from paydown of federal debt - $430 billion
•Total = $4.81 trillion in planned savings for deficit reduction

Summary of Obama's Deficit Reduction Plan - President Obama's Plan to Reduce the Deficit

If I was a democrat I'd be pulling my hair out. Any who honestly look at the last four years are left without representation and no one to vote for.

Democrats don't care that Obama was a failure his first term... As long as they can stay in power and further their ideologies, that is success in their eyes.

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Are those the Heritage Foundation's talking points for Friday?

23 million unemployed
1 out of 6 in poverty
No budget
16 trillion in debt

Are those the Heritage Foundation's talking points for Friday?
Dunno. I've never once been to their website unless it was through a link supplied by someone on here.

Besides facts are facts regardless

•Spending cuts to "mandatory" programs as Medicare and Medicaid - $580 billion

Forum List

Back