Obama drops 1,500 pages of regulations on final day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-23_10-24-30.png

Obama Drops 1,500 Pages Of Regulations On Final Day

If only the sheep could live what this sob had planned maybe then they would see what people were saying. We still are not out of the woods but time will tell what is more important ...........

Sat with the financial advisor last week signing bunch of new documents due to O's new regs on them .....guy told us how much they had been spent just in software changes..........none of the changes gets me any better advice or legal protection.......and now it may be all for nothing due to Trump.....just another example of big business trying to regulate small business out of competition.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sat with the financial advisor last week signing bunch of new documents due to O's new regs on them .....guy told us how much they had been spent just in software changes..........none of the changes gets me any better advice or legal protection.......and now it may be all for nothing due to Trump.....just another example of big business trying to regulate small business out of competition.

Well there is a problem with advisors most of them are sharks, most want the ability to pocket the most.
There are those who are not awake to Obama's game, they are on the liberal side of the fence so they are going to guide people based on false information..

Trump however is going to UN DO all the CROOKED bs that has been in the system and making it all for the PEOPLE and not for the banking crooks..

Give it time if they don't kill him first we will all benefit .

Well there is a problem with advisors most of them are sharks, most want the ability to pocket the most.
There are those who are not awake to Obama's game, they are on the liberal side of the fence so they are going to guide people based on false information..

Trump however is going to UN DO all the CROOKED bs that has been in the system and making it all for the PEOPLE and not for the banking crooks..

The problem I find,,,,not being in the high roller class is you get shunted to beginners who have less of a clue than I do. Started with IDS where my Grandpa had been and they were very good. they got bought by AMEX and they were crazy. Went to Schwab and got booted cause I wasnt churninig my account enough for them, they called me in a few yrs wanting me back after we had moved up a little which I declined. guy we have now is very good. Pay probably more in fees than I could with online account but i prefer having someone to run stuff by or suggest options I dont see.

Last edited:
  • Banned

The problem I find,,,,not being in the high roller class is you get shunted to beginners who have less of a clue than I do. Started with IDS wher my Grandpa had been and they were very good. Tehy got bought by AMEX and they were crazy. Went to Schwab and got booted cause I wasnt churninig my account enough for them, they called me back in a few yrs wanting me back after we had moved up a little which I declined. guy we have now is very good. Pay probably more in fees than I could with online account but i prefer having someone to run stuff by or suggest options I dont see.

I think it is and always will be a gamble because the elites can always yank the rug out at the last second screwing everyone.

From what I hear a guy named Peter Schiff, and another named Harry Dent are suppose to be good. But i'm not an expert obviously in the trading bs, just some what of the games played.

Forum List

Back