Obama: Does your wife support CodePink's stance re Brennan??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am watching Brennan confirmation hearings and Code Pink people are protesting enough Feinstein is making the close hearings removing them!

YET here we had...
First Lady Michelle Obama, accepting an anti-war petition at a fundraiser in San Francisco last week, told the CodePink member who presented her with 20,000 signatures, ”Keep up the great work,” the organization’s co-founders say.
CodePink on Michelle Obama?s message to them in SF: ?Keep up the great work? | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

I give code pink high marks for intellectual honesty, I may disagree with them, BUT, they don't check someones party affiliation before protesting them, apparently they don't care,UNLIKE the usual suspects here at USMB.

I agree with code pink, more people need to be aware of our policy on drone attacks.

brennanprotest.jpg

Maybe if they were, Obamas approval rating wouldn't be so high.

yea, I remember this;

condi_rice_code_pink.jpg

I admit I was pissed at them at the time, but now? to bad the media doesn't work that way. fair is fair.

I give code pink high marks for intellectual honesty, I may disagree with them, BUT, they don't check someones party affiliation before protesting them, apparently they don't care,UNLIKE the usual suspects here at USMB.

Tea Party Women are the right wings answer to Code Pink...:clap2:

It's amazing how many time Tea Party types here have justified actions by pointing to Code Pink as somehow being Democrat when all it is is progressive left whacko

do you have to be a "progressive left whacko" to despise bloodletting by government?

most normal people despise bloodletting, but recognize it is needed and justified in the cold cruel world.

people like Code Pink who wear morality on their sleeves are seriously immoral and despicable.

not saying they don't make for great theater...but shouting others down to prevent them from exercising their rights is as pathetic as it gets and that is what COde Pink usually does.

disrupting others having a civil discourse...oh wait...we solved that shit here at USMB.:eek:

Question from Senator Ron Wyden (D) to CIA Director nominee John Brennan "What are the considerations the president uses in deciding whether to kill a United States Citizen on American soil?"

Apparently the 'D's are just fine with that, as long as its a 'D' doing the killing. Republicans waterboarding foreign terrorist is a very wrong thing, though. Bad, very bad. That evil George Bush

Question from Senator Ron Wyden (D) to CIA Director nominee John Brennan "What are the considerations the president uses in deciding whether to kill a United States Citizen on American soil?"

Apparently the 'D's are just fine with that, as long as its a 'D' doing the killing. Republicans waterboarding foreign terrorist is a very wrong thing, though. Bad, very bad. That evil George Bush

Quick! Somebody
alert Code Pink!!!:eek:
:eek:

You just gotta know there's gonna be a drone outside your door one morning when you leave for work.

'Honey1 Whats that on the horizon? It looks like a large bug! Its getting bigger! Oh God! Run!"

Just Barack Obama putting another cobble in on the road to his Communist Worker's Paradise.

Meanwhile reporters from the AP, the NYT, the Wapo, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC will be gathered around Michelle and Barack asking questions like "How do you two get it on?", salivating profusely while they ask and then scribble down their respective answers. Then the media reporters will run off into separate corners to polish their erections.

CodePink women are commies. Straight up. They worship communist regimes. So this bullshit about how they hate governments which kill is just that, bullshit. They just hate OUR country.

Last edited:
In the coming months, join CODEPINK will join other peace-lovers in some amazing actions here at home and overseas. We’ll help close the School of the Americas, join military families in Round Two of the historic camp-out at Crawford, Texas, break the ban on travel to Cuba, and visit Venezuela for the historic World Social Forum.

CODEPINK*:*Friendship Delegation/Travel with CODEPINK

Day Three - Meeting Chavez

Today a group of us from Global Exchange and CODEPINK were among the delegates invited to hear Hugo Chavez speak at a stadium in Caracas. The stadium was filled with Venezuelan fans of the president and people from the World Social Forum.

On the stage with the president were activists and revolutionaries from around the world, including Aleida Guevara, the daughter of Che Guevara; Ricardo Alarcon, the head of the Cuban National Assembly; and leaders from Asia, Haiti and other parts of Latin America. The one person on the stage representing the United States was our dear Cindy Sheehan, who the president greeted warmly and with great respect.

Chavez talked for about two hours--which the people here say is one of his shorter speeches. Rumor has it he is a bit sick, but sick or not he certainly exudes charm and charisma. He even sang to us in a beautiful, robust voice.

Unadulterated America-hating commie-loving bitches.

Last edited:

This is a crock of shit. They do check someone's party affiliation, and hate them for different reasons. They hate Democrats only because Democrats aren't communist enough for them.

Rubio's boring in on Brennan re the suspected leader of the Benghazi attack that the Tunisians took into custody then released and why the United States could not or would not get their hands on him. Brennan's answer "The Tunisians had no reasons under their law to hold him" and because the Tunisians had no reason to hold him, we can't (and won't) question him. Massive 'snow job' going on here. Benghazi could very well have been the supposed set piece October Surprise where some good 'Bad guys' were supposed to kidnap Stevens, hold him for ransom in exchange for the "Blind Sheikh" which Obama was going to directly participate in the negotiations for the release of the ambassador and waltz to re election by. Only problem was the little charade went real bad, real fast. Some of the Allahu Akhbar boys got carried away sodomizing the Ambassador (Killing the Infidel is always a much to be desired alternative for them. Kidnapping? What's that?} with that cherry red one inch diameter piece of rebar they were using to do the sodomizing. These Benghazi details are locked up tighter than Fort Knox for a very good reason. That's why Obama had that Amos and Andy "I tink I just saws a ghost, boss!" expression on his face the first time he addressed the media, post Benghazi.

Rubio's boring in on Brennan re the suspected leader of the Benghazi attack that the Tunisians took into custody then released and why the United States could not or would not get their hands on him. Brennan's answer "The Tunisians had no reasons under their law to hold him" and because the Tunisians had no reason to hold him, we can't (and won't) question him. Massive 'snow job' going on here. Benghazi could very well have been the supposed set piece October Surprise where some good 'Bad guys' were supposed to kidnap Stevens, hold him for ransom in exchange for the "Blind Sheikh" which Obama was going to directly participate in the negotiations for the release of the ambassador and waltz to re election by. Only problem was the little charade went real bad, real fast. Some of the Allahu Akhbar boys got carried away sodomizing the Ambassador (Killing the Infidel is always a much to be desired alternative for them. Kidnapping? What's that?} with that cherry red one inch diameter piece of rebar they were using to do the sodomizing. These Benghazi details are locked up tighter than Fort Knox for a very good reason. That's why Obama had that Amos and Andy "I tink I just saws a ghost, boss!" expression on his face the first time he addressed the media, post Benghazi.

No, no, no. Obama and Stevens were lovers back in Chicago. Stevens was unhappy being posted in Libya, and (borrowing a term from Qadaffi) was promising "the mother of all October Surprises", by which it was understood he was going to release a sex tape of himself and Obama packing each other's fudge in a bath house unless he was made the ambassador to Great Britain.

So Obama launched a Predator drone and shot a Hellfire missile up Stevens' urethra while watching from the White House Situation Room.

Then he smoked some cigarettes, played a round of golf, and shot some skeet.

I know every word of this is true for the simple reason that I want to believe it.

Last edited:
This administration is a bad scene. Real bad. Orchestrating a little ambassadorial kidnapping charade to facilitate a president's re election where the Ambassador gets killed. Killing American citizens on American soil using military equipment and techniques without trial?
Welcome to Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet Union on steroids, folks. The Gulags are going to look like Heaven On Earth in comparison after Obama gets done.
Why should we be surprised? Men fainted and women had orgasms when Hitler spoke, and look what Adolph wrought?

This administration is a bad scene. Real bad. Orchestrating a little ambassadorial kidnapping charade to facilitate a president's re election where the Ambassador gets killed. Killing American citizens on American soil using military equipment and techniques without trial?
Welcome to Nazi Germany and the Stalinist Soviet Union on steroids, folks. The Gulags are going to look like Heaven On Earth in comparison after Obama gets done.
Why should we be surprised? Men fainted and women had orgasms when Hitler spoke, and look what Adolph wrought?

Did you hatch this conspiracy theory all by yourself?

Tea Party Women are the right wings answer to Code Pink...:clap2:

It's amazing how many time Tea Party types here have justified actions by pointing to Code Pink as somehow being Democrat when all it is is progressive left whacko

In other words, it's composed of typical Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back