Obama & DNC Both Served: The Legal Documents Pertaining to Berg vs. Obama

Judge Surrick has ruled on it Biotch!!! Obama has to show us proof. :clap2:
you all are upset because you know he's not a citizen. keep drinking the cyanide biotches

Biotch, yourself.... to me that looked like your *proposed* order and I see nothing to indicate it was signed. In fact, it was your opposition papers to the motion to dismiss that were FILED (not ruled upon) on the 29th. Looked like the "order" was part of YOUR filings.

I still say you're a nutcase. ;)

Obama's motion to dismiss is denied!!!!!!!!

BERG v. OBAMA et al Document 13 - :: Justia Docs

On defendant's Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintifs Complaint.

He must provide:

1. Obama's "vault"version (certified copy of his original long version Birth Certificate and

2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship
3. A Certified Copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

LOL he doesnt have any of the above!!!

:badgrin: October surprise!!! :badgrin:

Is it too late for Hilary to step in?

Obama's motion to dismiss is denied!!!!!!!!

BERG v. OBAMA et al Document 13 - :: Justia Docs

On defendant's Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintifs Complaint.

He must provide:

1. Obama's "vault"version (certified copy of his original long version Birth Certificate and

2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship
3. A Certified Copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

LOL he doesnt have any of the above!!!

Your an idiot. Go to the third page from the bottom on your brief. It says "Respectfully submitted, Philip J. Berg.

Its not an order, it was submitted by Berg.

What's the deal on this? Is this a red herring or what?

Cert.jpg

Watch this October Surprise. This could be a game changer.

**Need to scroll down, and video is a little over 10 minutes long. Sorry if this was already posted.**

This is a HUGE issue. OBAMA, WHY WON'T YOU JUST HAND OVER THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

You fucking nutter.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

This shit has been posted and debunked time and time again.

Wow! You are truly articulate! You only WISH it would go away. BTW, maybe you would know why Obama hasn't provide a true birth certicate. It's very simple, if he can't provide one, he isn't eligible to be President of the United States.

I also wouldn't believe everything in Factcheck. The Annenberg Center pays their bills and I know who is connected to that.

Just watch the video and stop whining, maybe you could learn something new, and watch your language, it's very unbecoming.

For Immediate Release: - 09/04/08

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 09/04/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States, has received confirmation from his Process Service Company that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Senator Barack Obama were served today, September 4, 2008, with the legal documents pertaining to Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083. The DNC was served at 12:00 p.m. and Senator Obama was served at 1:00 p.m. The U.S. Attorney’s Office accepted service on behalf of the Federal Elections Committee (FEC) on or about August 22, 2008.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

For Further Information Contact:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire Suit Filed & Served

555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12 09/04/08
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005 No. 08-cv-4083

(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659

[email protected]
SERVICE OF LAWSUIT CHALLENGING SENATOR OBAMA’S RIGHT TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED

Obama Crimes

The shits hittin the fan on OBAMA elsewhere check this out..

URGENT: Big story about to break, we are one step closer to Rezko giving Obama up to federal prosecutors HillBuzz
332341517.jpg

Last edited:
Me too.
If not, it's fair play, given what they've dragged Palin through.

mind if I ask what you think they'd dragged Palin through? The investigation of Palin was started 2 months before she was chosen to be VP...should they have simply dropped the investigation because McCain picked her as his running mate? The bipartisan legislature voted to investigate. It seems easy to say it was some Obama supporter witch hunt (no pun since Palin believes in witches and all LOL)... but Republicans agreed to the investigation too.

I started last night.

have one for me would ya, I don't drink :tongue:

Wow! You are truly articulate! You only WISH it would go away.

Yes I do. I don't like lies very much. But of course you embrace them wholeheartedly.

BTW, maybe you would know why Obama hasn't provide a true birth certicate. It's very simple, if he can't provide one, he isn't eligible to be President of the United States.

BTW, I know he has provided a true birth certificate. Nobody except the right-ring nutters say otherwise.

I also wouldn't believe everything in Factcheck. The Annenberg Center pays their bills and I know who is connected to that.

The Annenberg foundation is a HUGE organization. If you think everything in it is left-wing, you are incredibly naive.

Oh, by the way, Walter Annenberg, the creator of the foundation, was an associate of Reagans. Now, I know Reagan was pretty radical, but he wasn't exactly a leftist.

Just watch the video and stop whining, maybe you could learn something new, and watch your language, it's very unbecoming.

No thanks, I've done my research. Anyone of any repute says the charge is idiotic and fake. And sorry I offended you, I am so sorry. :eusa_boohoo:

It would take all of 20 seconds to put this "nonsense" to rest...just show us the documents that prove Obama's claims....simple as that...Whats the big deal

It would take all of 20 seconds to put this "nonsense" to rest...just show us the documents that prove Obama's claims....simple as that...Whats the big deal

He has shown it alpha. Who would you like him to show it to next? you personally?

If this were a story and there were a grain of truth to it there would be reports about it all over the place. There aren't.

Forum List

Back