Obama & DNC Both Served: The Legal Documents Pertaining to Berg vs. Obama

Youtube:philip J. Berg Obama Lawsuit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSqGePdZ0fU]YouTube - JMP Philip J. Berg Obama Lawsuit[/ame]

Local Fox News in Philadelphia looking into Berg v. Obama case

Berg v. Obama Update -- Monday, September 22

After attending a McCain-Palin rally in Media, PA (photos and story coming later), I hunted down Fox News Channel's Carl Cameron and asked him whether he know about Philip Berg's suit.

He did not.

He originally thought I was referring to some state-level action regarding ballots. When I told him it was a federal suit and that ANSWERS FROM BARACK OBAMA AND THE DNC ARE DUE ON WEDNESDAY, he made a phone call and referred someone to this site.

So, to those from Fox News currently checking here, all of the materials and links for the Berg suit is located on the right-hand side of this page, under the "BERG v. OBAMA @ AMERICA'S RIGHT" header.

America's Right

:lol:

it's kind of sad and pathetic that you're the only one holding onto this story solar.

would they like a video tape of him popping out? I think the officials in Hawaii have already authenticated his birth certificate and even IF he weren't born in the U.S., his MOTHER was a U.S. Citizen, born and raised in KS....that makes him a citizen by extension you fucking idiot!

it's kind of sad and pathetic that you're the only one holding onto this story solar.

would they like a video tape of him popping out? I think the officials in Hawaii have already authenticated his birth certificate and even IF he weren't born in the U.S., his MOTHER was a U.S. Citizen, born and raised in KS....that makes him a citizen by extension you fucking idiot!

He thinks that some State law that applied when Hawaii was a territory can afix US Citizenship.

There was an old law that required someone to be 19 to be able to pass on Hawaian citizenship. No amount of explaining to his dumb ass that States do not decide what laws determine US Citizenship seem to sink in. Further Hawaii was a STATE in 61 not a territory so old laws from when it was do not mean didly squat.

I think the Judge knows alot more than you and silence combined. If what you said was even remotely true then the Judge would've thown this out long ago and this would've never gotten this far.....

You Obama Bots are in for a real surprise. So please keep donating your Section 8 and wellfare checks to the Obama campaign.

This motion filed by Barack today shows that he's trying to delay the hearings because he cannot provide a valid birth certificate. He could've saved so much in legal fees and ended it today by showing the judge a birth cert... but he did not because most likely he doesn't have it. Now it's up to Berg to get the judge to expedite the decision.

Obama's motion to dismiss is denied!!!!!!!!

BERG v. OBAMA et al Document 13 - :: Justia Docs

On defendant's Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintifs Complaint.

He must provide:

1. Obama's "vault"version (certified copy of his original long version Birth Certificate and

2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship
3. A Certified Copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

LOL he doesnt have any of the above!!!

Obama's motion to dismiss is denied!!!!!!!!

BERG v. OBAMA et al Document 13 - :: Justia Docs

On defendant's Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintifs Complaint.

He must provide:

1. Obama's "vault"version (certified copy of his original long version Birth Certificate and

2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship
3. A Certified Copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance

LOL he doesnt have any of the above!!!

I don't have 2 or 3 either...does that mean I'm not a citizen? you're a fucking idiot solar...

this must be your lawsuit....you're the only one who cares about it...

:lol: I skimmed the "complaint"...it's hysterical!

Last edited:
I don't have 2 or 3 either...does that mean I'm not a citizen? you're a fucking idiot solar...

well he has 3 days to comply... Mr. Indonesian citizen just stole all your wellfare checks and that of yourfellow brainwashed Obama-bots...

This is the October surprise baby!!!!!

Oh and by the way dumbass the state would have a copy of all 3 docs so they could get it to the judge in no time. He doesnt have any of it because he's an Illegal ALIEN!!!

Last edited:

He's either a very bad lawyer or very dishonest. Citizens don't need "oaths of allegience" or have "certification of citizenship".

I think it's his lawsuit, too, and I hope he gets his butt sanctioned by the Court.

It would amuse me to see him have to pay Obama's legal bills.

He's a nutcase.

SILENCE What are you worried about? you sound angry? if your boy was eligible according the constituion then he should provide evidence and be done with it......

He's either a very bad lawyer or very dishonest. Citizens don't need "oaths of allegience" or have "certification of citizenship".

I think it's his lawsuit, too, and I hope he gets his butt sanctioned by the Court.

It would amuse me to see him have to pay Obama's legal bills.

He's a nutcase.

Judge Surrick has ruled on it Biotch!!! Obama has to show us proof. :clap2:
you all are upset because you know he's not a citizen. keep drinking the cyanide biotches

dont you only need 2 and 3 if you were born else where....and become a citizen?

I do not have 2 or 3... I am pretty sure I am an American citizen. At least that is what I have been told by my parents.

o i have no problem with obama having to prove anything. I just think this is a trumped up issue but only time will tell.

Trumped up? he could've ended it the first day... but he had his lawyers file motion to deny base on lack of "standing". He tried to get off on a technicality. Judge saw right through this scumbag scammer

this guy took over $400 milion in donations and isn't eligible to be president? LOL

The DNC, FEC has alot of explaining to do

Forum List

Back