Home invaders sorted out

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
Gunman killed invading Texan couple's home - World - smh.com.au

When two gunmen smashed through the glass front door of her Texas home, Kellie Hoehn didn't think twice.

The 34-year-old mother of two grabbed a shotgun that had been pointed at her face, starting a struggle that ended with one intruder killed with his own weapon and another in the hospital.

"I wasn't going to let them get to my babies," she said, recalling the moment on Wednesday when she pushed up the muzzle of the shotgun, pointing it away from her children's rooms at her home in Fort Worth.

More at link.

These were brave people, they did good.

Haven't seen it on the forums so I thought I'd post the link.

This kind of action I can agree with. It's the previous one in Texas that I had a big problem with.

Do you have some problem talking about a dangerous situation that went well without bringing up an old rehashed story ?

Do you have some problem talking about a dangerous situation that went well without bringing up an old rehashed story ?

Come on Dillo, it was "compare and contrast", you know how it goes :D

But fair dinkum this lady was extremely brave and good for her (and her husband obeyed her orders which is what good husbands do of course...:cool: )

Interesting.

An unarmed mother struggles with two armed home invaders and comes out the winner?

I'm impressed.

Forum List

Back