Obama/DNC Accusing CoC and GOP of taking Secret Foreign Money...

Obama has alot of gall talking about this mess. He's been using foreign money and now he wants to accuse the GOP of doing the same.

Axelrod was exposed as the dishonest merchant he is on Face The Nation. He was asked if he could prove his accusations and his response was.."Can you prove they're not true?"

Schaffer said...."Is that the best you can do?"

Where's the accusation against anyone?

Dude... Seriously, walk away... It's come out of Obama's Mouth.

"a Threat to our Democracy"... Regarding "Secret Foreign Money"...

Do you want to do this so Publically?...

Do you REALLY Beleive the LATimes is Lying about what Obama has said?

:)

peace...

You might as well stop now. this a game the lefties play when they want to distract. the game, Act like the Obama didn't really say anything at all.
Everything's "lefties' with you. Wah wah wah wah lefties. I bet your shit smells like roses. :cuckoo:

Just another example that the Community Agitator isn't ready for prime time.

And his boy Axelrod's reply to Schieffer on Face the Nation was beyond laughable. It sounded like a second grade playground kid who hasn't got a clue, which pretty much sums up Barry's entire administration. No surprise the rats are abandoning the ship.

No wonder Jimmy Carter's smiling these days. LOL...he's finally off the hook!

Dude... Seriously, walk away... It's come out of Obama's Mouth.

"a Threat to our Democracy"... Regarding "Secret Foreign Money"...

Do you want to do this so Publically?...

Do you REALLY Beleive the LATimes is Lying about what Obama has said?

peace...

You might as well stop now. this a game the lefties play when they want to distract. the game, Act like the Obama didn't really say anything at all.
Everything's "lefties' with you. Wah wah wah wah lefties. I bet your shit smells like roses. :cuckoo:

speaking of waaa waaa waaaing^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:

Franken Asks FEC To Investigate Chamber For Foreign Donors

Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) wants the Federal Elections Commission to investigate whether the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is violating election law by raising money from foreign donors. In a letter to the agency, he also asked the FEC to review its own regulations.

The Chamber raises thousands from foreign individuals and companies through its overseas branches, ThinkProgress reported yesterday. The money reportedly goes into the Chamber's general fund, which it is using to run a $75 million midterm campaign, mostly against Democrats. (The Chamber denies doing anything illegal, and says it only raises about $100,000 in dues from its foreign branches.)

It is illegal to solicit or accept donations from foreign nationals, directly or indirectly, for election activity.

"I am profoundly concerned by recent reports that foreign corporations are indirectly spending significant sums to influence American elections through third-party groups," Franken wrote. "I am writing to ask that you investigate these claims, enforce existing laws and regulations prohibiting foreign spending in American elections, and strengthen those very laws through new regulations and policy guidance."

...​

Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) wants the Federal Elections Commission to investigate whether the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is violating election law by raising money from foreign donors. In a letter to the agency, he also asked the FEC to review its own regulations.

The Chamber raises thousands from foreign individuals and companies through its overseas branches, ThinkProgress reported yesterday. The money reportedly goes into the Chamber's general fund, which it is using to run a $75 million midterm campaign, mostly against Democrats. (The Chamber denies doing anything illegal, and says it only raises about $100,000 in dues from its foreign branches.)

It is illegal to solicit or accept donations from foreign nationals, directly or indirectly, for election activity.

"I am profoundly concerned by recent reports that foreign corporations are indirectly spending significant sums to influence American elections through third-party groups," Franken wrote. "I am writing to ask that you investigate these claims, enforce existing laws and regulations prohibiting foreign spending in American elections, and strengthen those very laws through new regulations and policy guidance."

...​

The RNC Asked the FCC to Investigate Obama in 2008... :thup:

peace...

The law of the land says that money = free speech.

Hence we now have a political system which allows US based front organizations to accept money from foreign sources that they then use to advance their own (not necessarily in the best interests of the American people) agendas.

Stupid much?

If you are a nationalist, then it doesn't get much stupider than allowing foreign influence to get involved in US politics.

But that's what the SUPREME COURT decided when they decided that $$$ = FREE SPEECH, folks.

You mean like George Soros?
Tool.

...​

The RNC Asked the FCC to Investigate Obama in 2008... :thup:

peace...

Is this the same Al Franken who stole the election in MN in a recount? The outrage is hysterical. He has no moral authority whatsoever.

Wasn't Axelrod on Meet the Press this weekend discussing this??

Seems to me Schaeffer asked him for proof and he didn't seem to have any.

Expect Obama to have the largest amount of corporate and special interest donations in American history next Presidental election, the Democrats will work hard to bribe as many Americans as possible to cover things up. :lol:

Last edited:
Just another desperate smear from the Democrats. They still haven't proven their allegations. The Democrats are losing it. They see the writing on the wall for November. This President's constant attacks on the Chamber of Commerce is incredibly stupid. This Administration is completely clueless. I think these latest smears are going to backfire on the Democrats. I guess we'll see on Election Day in November though.

Karl Rove says the president went too far?

The president is playing Karl at his own game? lol

Are you for real? Wow a true Kool-Aid drinker. Rove was a CAMPAIGN strategist -and a brilliant one which is why Democrats hate the guy. He is good at what he does -which is design and manage political campaigns.

Obama is the President of the United States. Gee, which bothers me more? A campaign strategist who is good at what he was hired to do? Or the President of the United States making FALSE, LYING ASS claims about a campaign strategist who not only is NOT running for any office, has NO position of power at all and is a private citizen and is NOT breaking the law but has been FALSELY accused by the President of committing campaign finance CRIMES right now?

I have a problem with people like YOU who have no problem with this kind of stunt. This isn't a child's game of "he who calls the worst name gets to win" but for people like YOU it really is. Which is why we got stuck with this lying ass POS President in the first place!

Democrats are following the playbook of Saul Alinksy in his filth book "Rules for Radicals" who wrote it is necessary to divert the attention of the people from discussion and debate of the ISSUES by launching vile, lying ass smear campaigns against their political opponents instead. Alinksy wrote that if a campaign is allowed to be carried out based on the ISSUES -their side can't win that kind of campaign. They can only win smear campaigns -which works for DOLTS like you. Smear campaigns are intended to appeal to morons like you who totally lack the maturity, ability and critical thinking skills necessary for a reasoned and rational debate of the ISSUES -and is someone with no more mental maturity than the child standing in the schoolyard shouting bad names at another kid who is shouting bad names back. Sadly, the vast majority of the left are exactly these kind of people and now so is Democrat Party starting right at the very top.

Both the President's lying ass words and the immature and childish response of morons like you is proof positive why such people have no business anywhere near the reins of power. Holding the most powerful position in the world is NOT a child's game and it is an embarrassment for this nation when our President makes FALSE LYING ASS ACCUSATIONS that his political opponents who aren't running for office and hold no power at all -are committing CRIMES. Those are the words of a tinpot dictator and maybe that IS a job I think Obama could really warm up to. But he has repeatedly proved why he is unqualified and unfit to be President of the United States. And this is just one more.

Last edited:
Karl Rove says the president went too far?

The president is playing Karl at his own game? lol

Are you for real? Wow a true Kool-Aid drinker. Rove was a CAMPAIGN strategist -and a brilliant one which is why Democrats hate the guy. He is good at what he does -which is design and manage political campaigns.

Obama is the President of the United States. Gee, which bothers me more? A campaign strategist who is good at what he was hired to do? Or the President of the United States making FALSE, LYING ASS claims about a campaign strategist who not only is NOT running for any office, has NO position of power at all and is a private citizen and is NOT breaking the law but has been FALSELY accused by the President of committing campaign finance CRIMES right now?

I have a problem with people like YOU who have no problem with this kind of stunt. This isn't a child's game of "he who calls the worst name gets to win" but for people like YOU it really is. Which is why we got stuck with this lying ass POS President in the first place!

Democrats are following the playbook of Saul Alinksy in his filth book "Rules for Radicals" who wrote it is necessary to divert the attention of the people from discussion and debate of the ISSUES by launching vile, lying ass smear campaigns against their political opponents instead. Alinksy wrote that if a campaign is allowed to be carried out based on the ISSUES -their side can't win that kind of campaign. They can only win smear campaigns -which works for DOLTS like you. Smear campaigns are intended to appeal to morons like you who totally lack the maturity, ability and critical thinking skills necessary for a reasoned and rational debate of the ISSUES -and is someone with no more mental maturity than the child standing in the schoolyard shouting bad names at another kid who is shouting bad names back. Sadly, the vast majority of the left are exactly these kind of people and now so is Democrat Party starting right at the very top.

Both the President's lying ass words and the immature and childish response of morons like you is proof positive why such people have no business anywhere near the reins of power. Holding the most powerful position in the world is NOT a child's game and it is an embarrassment for this nation when our President makes FALSE LYING ASS ACCUSATIONS that his political opponents who aren't running for office and hold no power at all -are committing CRIMES. Those are the words of a tinpot dictator and maybe that IS a job I think Obama could really warm up to. But he has repeatedly proved why he is unqualified and unfit to be President of the United States. And this is just one more.

Bingo! I've been saying this all along. Good to see others understanding this. This President and most Democrats are loyal Marxist-indoctrinated Saul Alinsky creeps. They follow Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' with absolute obedience. Just throw the accusation out there. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not. The MSM is in bed with the Democrats so they'll run with it. They figure the damage has already been done so the truth just doesn't matter. It's slimy & despicable but that's what the Democrats are all about these days. Hopefully most Americans know this and decide to give them the boot in November. God i hope so anyway.

Forum List

Back