Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

Obama's 40 alarming quotes about Islam and Christianity ...
www.allenbwest.com/2014/.../obamas-40-alarming-quotes-islam-christianit...
Apr 21, 2014 - Next Story → Weinstein continues assault on Christian faith in military ..... That's the hypocrite Obama and his [p]sycophants. ellowe13.

You didn't fact check those, did you. You just bleeved them.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Thanks for proving my point, rube!

i'm offering them for others to read and decide for themselves

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

I decide that both you and Allen West are mentally retarded.

Apr 21, 2014 - Next Story → Weinstein continues assault on Christian faith in military ..... That's the hypocrite Obama and his [p]sycophants. ellowe13.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????
So far, all the ones I have fact checked are falsehoods.

Why do you copy and paste such bullshit? Seriously, rube. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

No shit.

What Is a Confirmation Bias?
A confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias that involves favoring information that confirms previously existing beliefs or biases. For example, imagine that a person holds a belief that left-handed people are more creative than right-handed people. Whenever this person encounters a person that is both left-handed and creative, they place greater importance on this "evidence" supporting their already existing belief.

example:

nutjob g5000 already beleives all right-wingers are racist and hate obama BECAUSE he's (part) Black

so he soils his panties when people even present evidence obama isnt what he says he is; attacking people and PROJECTING HIS OWN BIASES onto them without even allowing others to view the evidence and come to their own conclusion

idiots and hypocrites

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

No shit.

typical coward lefties

YAWN

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

Why do you copy and paste such bullshit? Seriously, rube. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

WHEN you make a claim idiot; you need to back it up

which ones did you "fact check"???

what about them isnt true?????????????????

Obama passed ObamaCare and hates guns. Therefore, if I claim Obama shits on copies of the Bible every night, it must be true!

No fact checking necessary. No critical thinking necessary. Any wild-assed source is okay as long as it besmirches Obama.

This is how the rubes actually think!

Jake, you're a moron, and a democrat

But I repeat myself.

Jake, what is your take on;

{
Spencer Stone, one of three Americans who helped foil a terror attack on a French train in August, was stabbed after a fight in Sacramento on Wednesday night, police said.

Airman First Class Stone, 23, was in stable condition on Thursday, an Air Force spokesperson said. Police said he was stabbed more than once and was being treated for "non life-threatening but very significant injuries."

Stone was out with four friends — a male and three females — when he became involved in an argument with at least two men around 12:45 a.m. PT. in downtown Sacramento.}

French Train Attack Hero Spencer Stone Stabbed

That's two in a week, Jake.

Look, you're a hack, party above all - I get it. Still, of three men who foiled an ISIS attack, two have very nearly been murdered in a week.

Call that a conspiracy, motherfucker.
What exactly are you getting at? The guy was in a drunken fight. Are you manufacturing some sort of Muslim attack on him?

This individual might even seek out "proof" that further backs up this belief, while discounting examples that do not support this idea.
Confirmation biases impact how people gather information, but they also influence how people interpret and recall information. For example, people who support or oppose a particular issue will not only seek information that supports their beliefs, they will also interpret news stories in a way that upholds their existing ideas and remember things in a way that also reinforces these attitudes.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

No shit.

typical coward lefties

YAWN

"Yawn". That bedowin's tell that he's lost the argument.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, tell others to do it for them.

Nothing on Google

Nothing on the LA Times

The LA Times is about as reliable as ThinkProgress. I believe nothing they put out. What about reputable sources?

{
And although no evidence revealed thus far directly indicates Harper-Mercer was influenced by Islamic State, plenty of evidence suggests the shooter was acting in furtherance of the Islamic goal of global jihad. Maybe the massacre was intended as a kind of jihadist payback hit.

Islamic State (a.k.a. ISIS, ISIL, and Daesh) apparently claimed responsibility on Twitter for the killings Harper-Mercer carried out at Umpqua. The tweet states, "Again #Oregon #USA #WashingtonDC #IslamicState #ISIS #USA[,]" and displays a graphic with the words “Slay Americans” in front of an image of a man in the process of being beheaded.

In August the very high-profile Skarlatos, a devout Christian, helped to disarm Ayoub El-Khazzani, a Moroccan with ties to radical Islam, on a high-speed train traveling from Amsterdam to Paris. The Islamist was armed with a Kalashnikov rifle, a Luger pistol, and a box cutter. Skarlatos and his two American friends traveling with him received France's highest honor, the Legion d'Honneur, from French President François Hollande. Last month they were feted at the White House and the Pentagon. Skarlatos received the U.S. Army's Soldier's Medal.

Skarlatos has publicly acknowledged that he is currently a student at Umpqua, near Roseburg, Ore., and that he was supposed to be attending classes there on Thursday when Harper-Mercer went on a bloody rampage.

More specifically, Skarlatos said he was supposed to be present that day in Snyder Hall, the same building where Harper-Mercer carried out his massacre.

Read more: Articles: Was the Oregon mass shooting an Islamist attempt to assassinate Alek Skarlatos?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook}
Soooo .... nothing in there about Mercer being on a list that Obama rejected?

If you wanted to call the OP a moron and a liar, a link was not necessary.

left-wing douchebag is guilty of confirmation bias himself

if you criticize obama to g5000 you are guilty of doing so because of a bias; no matter what you present as evidence of your case

THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS PROJECTING HIS OWN BIAS ON OTHERS

Obama passed ObamaCare and hates guns. Therefore, if I claim Obama shits on copies of the Bible every night, it must be true!

No fact checking necessary. No critical thinking necessary. Any wild-assed source is okay as long as it besmirches Obama.

This is how the rubes actually think!

Jake, you're a moron, and a democrat

But I repeat myself.

Jake, what is your take on;

{
Spencer Stone, one of three Americans who helped foil a terror attack on a French train in August, was stabbed after a fight in Sacramento on Wednesday night, police said.

Airman First Class Stone, 23, was in stable condition on Thursday, an Air Force spokesperson said. Police said he was stabbed more than once and was being treated for "non life-threatening but very significant injuries."

Stone was out with four friends — a male and three females — when he became involved in an argument with at least two men around 12:45 a.m. PT. in downtown Sacramento.}

French Train Attack Hero Spencer Stone Stabbed

That's two in a week, Jake.

Look, you're a hack, party above all - I get it. Still, of three men who foiled an ISIS attack, two have very nearly been murdered in a week.

Call that a conspiracy, motherfucker.

Oohh, is Bill Clinton involved? Is this more of the Bill Clinton body count 'theory'?

if you criticize obama to g5000 you are guilty of doing so because of a bias; no matter what you present as evidence of your case

lol, g5K induces a textbook USMB meltdown!

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

well nutjob????

lol, g5K induces a textbook USMB meltdown!

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i make you meltdown daily dummy

stop looking like a sissy vicariously claiming victory through others

geesh

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

You and Allen West made the claims those were statements by Obama. You did not back them up.

And Allen West is just parroting a list that has been going around for a while. You rubes just copy and paste each other while NEVER fact checking.

Because it doesn't take two brain cells to copy and paste. That's why retards do it so frequently.

[

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”.

Here is the actual paragraph from the NY Times article:

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

Not what he said. Here is what he said, "Given the increasing diversity of America's population, the dangers of sectarianism have never been greater. Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

dont be a pussy

what you afraid of/????

That one is mentally retarded. Just the other day he said Democrats had a larger majority in Congress in 2007 than Republicans did in Bush's earlier years. He's beyond help. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back