Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladan. Period!

Of course, if Bush had gotten OBL, he would have been the epitome of decorum and not gloated at all.

So you think Bush being an asshole salvages Obama being an asshole?

Bush has more character in his pinky than Obama has. You don't hear anything from Bush unlike Clinton. Bush is just doing the right thing when nobody is looking like he did a lot of the time as President. Can't say I agree with everything that he'd did as President but come on, the comparison is a joke. The joke being Obama is garbage compared to him. Sorry to have to say that about another human being but sometimes it's the case. I gave Obama a fair shake for a couple years and that was it.

Last edited:
Correct. His order allowed SEAL TEAM 6 to kill bin Laden, and I credit Obama with giving the order to go ahead.

except there is no evidence that it was the real Bin Laden killed thats why all 6 members died in a helicopter crash,they would spill the beans.Bin Laden was REALLY killed off shortly after 9/11.That was the last time the REAL Bin laden was seen alive.

In Carter rescue attempt didn't he give operational decision making and control to General Secord? Yet when that mission ended in disaster who was it that stood up in front of all America and took the blame?

In Carter rescue attempt didn't he give operational decision making and control to General Secord? Yet when that mission ended in disaster who was it that stood up in front of all America and took the blame?

The guy in charge of the shitty economy?

except there is no evidence that it was the real Bin Laden killed thats why all 6 members died in a helicopter crash,they would spill the beans.Bin Laden was REALLY killed off shortly after 9/11.That was the last time the REAL Bin laden was seen alive.

G5000, the above is what it looks like when someone doesn't give Obama credit for the killing of OBL.

Granted, the 9/11 fool is literally insane, but the real disrespect is in the claim OBL is still alive.

Thanks for the link.

I understand Paul's position, but it's absurdly naive. The attempt to "arrest" bin Laden would put U.S. lives at risk, and informing the Pakistanis would have simply tipped OBL off.

Ron Pauls whole foreign policy is nuts, he also said he would not have killed Anwar Al-Awlaki either, man I bet Al Qaeda wants Ron Paul to win the election.

The guy in charge of the shitty economy?

Smartie, that was Paul Volker, the man who rescued the economy (before Raygun).

Care to try again?

Thanks for the link.

I understand Paul's position, but it's absurdly naive. The attempt to "arrest" bin Laden would put U.S. lives at risk, and informing the Pakistanis would have simply tipped OBL off.

Ron Pauls whole foreign policy is nuts, he also said he would not have killed Anwar Al-Awlaki either, man I bet Al Qaeda wants Ron Paul to win the election.

Our foriegn interventions have been cited as one of the main causes for the violent terrorist acts against us.

Thanks for the link.

Our foriegn interventions have been cited as one of the main causes for the violent terrorist acts against us.

noooooooooooo ... America has improved the world a million times compared to anyone in history. nooooooooooooooooooo ... anything but that.

Correct. His order allowed SEAL TEAM 6 to kill bin Laden, and I credit Obama with giving the order to go ahead.

Do you honestly think there is anyone other than PF Tinmore or Sunni Man who would NOT have given the go ahead?
You mean.....BESIDES Lil' Dumbya??!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

301.gif

So you're saying that your little tin god was wrong to give the go ahead for the joint task force plan to kill OBL?

You are on record as opposing it?

First, I have no little tin god.

Second, no. Third, no.

However Ron Paul's foriegn policy might not be as crazy as one might think.

Forum List

Back