Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladan. Period!

First, I have no little tin god.

Sure you do. YOU think Obama is SUPREME GOD OF ALL CREATION, but the rest of us recognize him as a two bit fraud.

Second, no. Third, no.
I didn't think so.

It would have been wrong if Bush had done it, but not Obama.

However Ron Paul's foriegn policy might not be as crazy as one might think.

On this point, it is flat out stupid. He would have tipped out hand and gotten soldier killed.

Kudos to Obama for not being dumb enough to do something like that.

Thanks for the link.

I understand Paul's position, but it's absurdly naive. The attempt to "arrest" bin Laden would put U.S. lives at risk, and informing the Pakistanis would have simply tipped OBL off.

Ron Pauls whole foreign policy is nuts, he also said he would not have killed Anwar Al-Awlaki either, man I bet Al Qaeda wants Ron Paul to win the election.

Our foriegn interventions have been cited as one of the main causes for the violent terrorist acts against us.

So are you saying we should have let those 2 be?:confused:

Ron Pauls whole foreign policy is nuts, he also said he would not have killed Anwar Al-Awlaki either, man I bet Al Qaeda wants Ron Paul to win the election.

Our foriegn interventions have been cited as one of the main causes for the violent terrorist acts against us.

No. I'm saying that if we had not had such aggressive foriegn interventions perhap it would have never been necessary.

First, I have no little tin god.

Sure you do. YOU think Obama is SUPREME GOD OF ALL CREATION, but the rest of us recognize him as a two bit fraud.

Second, no. Third, no.
I didn't think so.

It would have been wrong if Bush had done it, but not Obama.

However Ron Paul's foriegn policy might not be as crazy as one might think.

On this point, it is flat out stupid. He would have tipped out hand and gotten soldier killed.

Kudos to Obama for not being dumb enough to do something like that.

Wow a fucking mind reader too boot.

What am I thinking now?????

Hint: It starts with an A, asshole and ends with an e asshole.

Got that Bob.

No. I'm saying that if we had not had such aggressive foriegn interventions perhap it would have never been necessary.

Its hard to say, we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan before 9/11 and we were attacked.

We did have troops in Saudi Arabia. And were controlling the skies over 2/3rd of Iraq at the time. And that is by no means the only interventions we've had in the ME either.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Of course, if Bush had gotten OBL, he would have been the epitome of decorum and not gloated at all.

esk9z4.jpg

Don't mess with Texas! Eh eh eh eh

Bush did more than Obama did. But no President really "got" him.

If it wasnt for Bush and his so called" torture tactics" they would not have had the intel to get Bin Ladin so really Bush should have more credit then Obama any day

Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladan. Period!
Let's all be sure to remember this benchmark the next time someone tries to blame Obama for something someone else did.

I'm sure Obama would be happy to know that you guys are not going to hold him accountable for anything that happens on his watch that he did not actually do himself. That must be a huge load off his shoulders.

Yeah. You can stop blaming him for Rev. Wright's history rage and Bill Ayers a Anti-War Activist before it was proper to be called a terrorist, before he was born and for knowing each of them.

Last edited:
"President Obama made the right call to give the green light to the mission. But he did it in a way that he could shift the blame if things went wrong. Typical Obama. And typical of him to claim full credit for it, when he didn’t do anything but give a vague nod, while putting his top military officials at risk of taking the hit in case of a bad turn."

American Power: What 'Gutsy Call'? Obama Didn't Make 'Operational Decision' to Kill Osama bin Laden

:lol::lol::lol:

Right after where he wants to play golf for the day
:lol:

Forum List

Back