Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Ladan. Period!

"President Obama made the right call to give the green light to the mission. But he did it in a way that he could shift the blame if things went wrong. Typical Obama. And typical of him to claim full credit for it, when he didn’t do anything but give a vague nod, while putting his top military officials at risk of taking the hit in case of a bad turn."

American Power: What 'Gutsy Call'? Obama Didn't Make 'Operational Decision' to Kill Osama bin Laden

oh good a partisan retard using a blog

Since he so gutsy now
can we call him Hussein now?
or does he still get his panties in a twist
:eusa_whistle:

It feels like shards of glass in your stomach, doesn't it. That Bush didn't get OBL and Obama did. It's just killing you.

You don't give a fuck this is a huge victory for America and an important achievement for the thousands of people who died on 9/11. No. Fuck that. This is about the Kenyan Muslim in the White House getting all the glory. It drives you guys batshit nuts.

You people need some serious perspective adjustment. I can't stand Obama, but I greatly appreciate that OBL is dead and gone. I don't care who did it. I am just glad its done, and you should be, too.

And the man in the White House, whoever it is, deserves the credit. Your cheap sore loser attitudes are pathetic.

I suspect it feels like shards of disrespect to the heroes of SEAL 6. But being military, they are used to being used as a political football... pity that people do that but that's the way it is. Sick freaks who credit politicians with the guts of our military.... shame on them.

I'm retired military. Obama, whether you like it or not, is the Commander in Chief. He bears all responsibility for the military and is accountable for his decisions.

So eat it.

Of course, if Bush had gotten OBL, he would have been the epitome of decorum and not gloated at all.

esk9z4.jpg

Don't mess with Texas! Eh eh eh eh
Wrong! President Bush would not have gloated about a killing. He isn't that kind of a man. Plus, he goes home to Laura in the evening, and if he had, he'd have regretted it by the time he finished wrapping his mind around the piece of her mind that he may likely have gotten. :lmao:

But it wouldn't have gone that far. Civilized men behave in civilized ways, and President Bush was civilized.

Last edited:
"President Obama made the right call to give the green light to the mission. But he did it in a way that he could shift the blame if things went wrong. Typical Obama. And typical of him to claim full credit for it, when he didn’t do anything but give a vague nod, while putting his top military officials at risk of taking the hit in case of a bad turn."

American Power: What 'Gutsy Call'? Obama Didn't Make 'Operational Decision' to Kill Osama bin Laden

:lol::lol::lol:

Right after where he wants to play golf for the day
:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

After the capture of Saddam Hussein, Dubya mentioned Hussein by name no less than four times in his election-year State of the Union Address:
Since we last met in this chamber, combat forces of the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Poland and other countries enforced the demands of the United Nations, ended the rule of Saddam Hussein, and the people of Iraq are free.

Our forces are on the offensive, leading over 1,600 patrols a day and conducting an average of 180 raids a week. We are dealing with these thugs in Iraq just as surely as we dealt with Saddam Hussein's evil regime.

Some in this chamber and in our country did not support the liberation of Iraq. Objections to war often come from principled motives. But let us be candid about the consequences of leaving Saddam Hussein in power.

For all who love freedom and peace, the world without Saddam Hussein's regime is a better and safer place.

He opposed what the military and CIA have been doing in the middle east for decades, but once in the White House finally shut his piehole once he saw the real intel.

He is just a dope that was sitting in the seat when the CIA finally cracked where UBL was hiding and SOCCOM presented their plan to take him out. If he told them to stand down then he would've been impeached by now for treason once it leaked out.

Bill Clinton got away with blowing off CIA plans to kill UBL, but after 9/11 nobody can blow off the plan to kill UBL or else face the wrath of the American public.

It feels like shards of glass in your stomach, doesn't it. That Bush didn't get OBL and Obama did. It's just killing you.

You don't give a fuck this is a huge victory for America and an important achievement for the thousands of people who died on 9/11. No. Fuck that. This is about the Kenyan Muslim in the White House getting all the glory. It drives you guys batshit nuts.

You people need some serious perspective adjustment. I can't stand Obama, but I greatly appreciate that OBL is dead and gone. I don't care who did it. I am just glad its done, and you should be, too.

And the man in the White House, whoever it is, deserves the credit. Your cheap sore loser attitudes are pathetic.

I suspect it feels like shards of disrespect to the heroes of SEAL 6. But being military, they are used to being used as a political football... pity that people do that but that's the way it is. Sick freaks who credit politicians with the guts of our military.... shame on them.

I'm retired military. Obama, whether you like it or not, is the Commander in Chief. He bears all responsibility for the military and is accountable for his decisions.

So eat it.

You are a moron. Do some investigation. Then come back and talk sense. What the fuck is wrong with you? Too much "Kool Aid"?

Which is why:
1) You're not president
2) You're a moron

You're quite the stupid fuck.

{No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. }

You're not an American and don't know shit about shit.

Obama violated the Constitution and engaged in murder. We used to take such things seriously, shit fer brains.

Neither did Trump

PRAISING HIMSELF FOR ISIS RAID, TRUMP UNDERMINES HIS OWN VICTORY

Trump’s Baghdadi press conference shows how he ruins even his best moments
Trump could’ve just given his Baghdadi remarks and walked away. He didn’t — and made a mess.

During his question-and-answer session, Trump divulged multiple sensitive details about the raid in Syria that could possibly give US enemies intelligence advantages; admitted to keeping Congress in the dark about the operation; openly mocked the terrorist leader; praised his controversial travel ban; and insinuated the September 11 attacks might not have happened had Washington heeded his advice.

Overall, Trump squandered one of the best moments of his presidency by speaking cavalierly in his free-wheeling and self-aggrandizing manner.

“Talking about how many aircraft, where the aircraft are flying in, how they’re breaching a building, other technology they can bring to bear, knowledge about the tunnels and the mapping of those tunnels, these are operational details which are only about preening,” Michael Leiter, who led the US National Counterterrorism Center from 2007 to 2011, told me.

Trump divulged sensitive information about the Baghdadi raid

Toward the end of Trump’s press conference, the president made the case that he knew about the danger former al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden posed to America before anyone else.

The entire riff, per the White House’s own transcript, is really worth reading nearly in full:

You know, if you read my book — there was a book just before the World Trade Center came down. And I don’t get any credit for this, but that’s okay. I never do. But here we are. I wrote a book — a, really, very successful book. And in that book, about a year before the World Trade Center was blown up, I said, “There is somebody named Osama bin Laden. You better kill him or take him out.” Something to that effect. ”He’s big trouble.”

Nobody ever heard of. I mean, al-Baghdadi everybody hears because he’s built this monster for a long time. But nobody ever heard of Osama bin Laden until, really, the World Trade Center. But about a year — you’ll have to check — a year, year and a half before the World Trade Center came down, the book came out. I was talking about Osama bin Laden. I said, “You have to kill him. You have to take him out.” Nobody listened to me.

And to this day, I get people coming up to me, and they said, “You know what one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen about you? Is that you predicted that Osama bin Laden had to be killed before he knocked down the World Trade Center.” It’s true. Now, most of the press doesn’t want to write that, but you know — but it is true. If you go back, look at my book. I think it was “The America We Deserve.” I made a prediction, and I — let’s put it this way: If they would have listened to me, a lot of things would have been different.

Okay, there’s a lot to unpack here, but two thoughts come immediately to mind.

First, Trump never actually said the US should kill bin Laden. In The America We Deserve, Trump does mention bin Laden, but doesn’t say the US or anyone should take the terror leader out. At most, Trump lumps bin Laden in with the many national security threats facing the US at the time.

What’s more, Trump implies the 9/11 attacks wouldn’t have happened had the US government listened to his take-out-bin-Laden advice. Of course, Trump never offered that warning in the first place, and it’s unclear that the 9/11 attacks wouldn’t have been carried out down the line, even without bin Laden’s leadership.

Second, people very much knew who bin Laden was well before 2000. He was a top target after al-Qaeda bombed US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, killing 224 people. The CIA even had a section dedicated just to bin Laden starting in the mid-1990s.

So, no, Trump is no counterterrorism savant.

We did not kill Baghdadi. He KILLED himself, And we created ISIS when we invaded Iraq. An eye for an eye is their ideology and we demonize them but we believe the same, "An eye for an eye" is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree, and the person inflicting such punishment should be the injured party. But in Matthew (5:38-42) in the New Testament, Jesus repudiates even that notion. "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. lmfao

Forum List

Back