Obama did something right for Israel

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
It's so easy for some to blame Israel for civilian deaths. They are rightfully defending themselves and trying to fire at legitimate military targets.

Usually, some places are strictly off limits, such as schools, hospitals and other civilian locations. Military targets are fair game. That is why Hamas hides behind the citizens and even fires missiles from schools. They know damn well that Israel will know exactly where the missile came from and will strike back, considering it a military facility. Of course, Hamas is just sacrificing children so they can film it when Israel strikes back and claim that they are deliberately killing civilians.

Israel has been warned by the U.S. and other countries to be more careful about their targets, but Hamas has taken steps to confuse them by mixing the military and civilian areas. They do it in hopes that Israel will cease and allow them to continue sending missiles into Israel with no fear of them firing back. It's unreal. Hamas could separate the military and civilian people easy enough, but they choose not to do that. Hillary is so full of shit for excusing them by saying there isn't enough room. Bullshit. If Hamas cared about the people of Gaza, they would play by the same rules that most countries follow. They would protect citizens by separating them from military locations. They do the opposite.

No one wants to see innocent people killed, but it's not fair to ask Israel to agree to a cease fire when Hamas won't go along. It's Hamas that needs to be given an ultimatum. Carter wants to recognize them as a valid government. They are evil terrorists and should not be given respect. We need to deal with them harshly and make clear that they get the blame for the civilian deaths. They put the people in harms way and set them up.

I have some Muslim friends on FB. They are usually talking about everyone getting along, but all that peace and love talk went out the window when Israel defended themselves against Hamas. The Muslims are defending Hamas and condemning Israel. I don't get into politics on FB, but have found it interesting to observe their abrupt change of attitude. Right now, they are having quite the discussion on this and they are mad as hell at Obama for this:

President Obama on Monday signed a bill that will give Israel $225 million to restock its Iron Dome missile defense system.

They say it's a waste of money and that Israel is evil and we should be helping Hamas.

I do wish they would at least distinguish between Hamas and the people of Gaza that live under Hamas' evil rule. Not happening. I am quite uncomfortable seeing anyone defend Hamas itself and don't know whether it's an innate hatred of Israel or if they are grossly misinformed about what Hamas is all about. No sane person could possibly defend Hamas.

Obama did the right thing. Israel is our ally. Hamas is our enemy, and the enemy of all non-Muslims.

Obama signs bill giving Israel $225 million for missile defense system
Obama signs bill giving Israel $225 million for missile defense system - The Washington Post

Hmm, crickets.

Don't want to touch this one, eh libs? I suppose because the radicals are furious with his support of Israel, the left will just dismiss this and move along.

I actually approve of what he did. Do any libs here want to jump in and support Obama on this one?

LIBTARDS will not comment here...nor will they comment on the ISIS attacks on Christians and other minority religions. LIBTARDS suck.

No doubt the American tax payer is overjoyed.

$250 million given to Israel so that country can defend it's borders.

Yet there doesn't seem to be any money to defend our U.S. southern border. ... :doubt:

I support Israel. I don't wish any harm on any Arabs or any Muslims, so I truly hope they stop bringing it upon themselves.

Yet there doesn't seem to be any money to defend our U.S. southern border. ... :doubt:

We can learn from Israel...anyone comes over the border...kill them.

$250 million is a fraction of what Obama has given the Muslim Brotherhood and other hostile nations.

The money is so Israel can protect it's borders. They need it because of Hamas and Israel is our ally. Hamas is evil. Look at the way they treat the people of Gaza.

Yes, we could spend money and build a fence at our southern border. Much of the land near the border is privately owned and ranchers do put fences up on their property, but people just walk across the unsecured parts of the border. We could have much better security and we could have taken away the incentive for them to cross illegally. Neither has been attempted by either party.

it's really true that we give so much more to Israel's enemies and those poor Zionists are left with little with which to protect their ever shrinking borders. Really.

Maybe if we just walked away from the entire sorry tale, they'd have to figure it out themselves. God knows we havn't made it better.

Forum List

Back