Obama delays release of Grand Jury finding in Gentle Giant shooting

I have a strong suspicion that the Obama
is delaying the release of the grand juries finding until after the November elections.

Because the evidence clears officer Brown of any wrong doing in the shooting of the so called Gentle Giant.

And they know that the town of Ferguson will be engulfed in massive riots, arson, and looting.

Which is it?

Your title very clearly states
"Obama delays release of Grand Jury finding in Gentle Giant shooting"

Your post states that you have a strong suspicion that the Obama administration is delaying the release of the grand juries finding until after the November elections.

Link or lie?

Post a link or admit you're lying.

Lying? He said he had a strong suspicion. Not that he had proof. Pull your partisan head out and try to think.

Obviously you aren't bright enough to read AND comprehend the op's thread title.
The title asserts that the President is/did in fact delay the release of the Grand Jury findings.

That's obviously a lie, the op substantiates that it's a lie when he then posts his contradictory statement concerning his "suspicions."

Ahh ok. That covers about half the threads on the board, but you do have a point.

I guess my main issue with this type of thread is that it is patently false and has absolutely no basis in fact.
Everyone has a right to criticize the President, however, what does it say about individuals that just pull crap from their behind to bitch about?

racialtension.jpg

HAHAHA!!!!...that's where racial tension comes from???...HAHAHA!!!!!

I have a strong suspicion that the Obama administration is delaying the release of the grand juries finding until after the November elections.

Because the evidence clears officer Brown of any wrong doing in the shooting of the so called Gentle Giant.

And they know that the town of Ferguson will be engulfed in massive riots, arson, and looting.

Which is it?

Your title very clearly states
"Obama delays release of Grand Jury finding in Gentle Giant shooting"

Your post states that you have a strong suspicion that the Obama administration is delaying the release of the grand juries finding until after the November elections.

Link or lie?

Post a link or admit you're lying.

Lying? He said he had a strong suspicion. Not that he had proof. Pull your partisan head out and try to think.
Yeah but his title stated it as a fact. You need to learn how to read.

How do you guys deal with the cognitive dissonance that comes from believing Obama is both all powerful and incompetent, depending on what suits your viewpoint in that particular situation?

I don't actually think either of those things. But the OP presents a reasonable suspicion. The President certainly has no legitimate authority to request such a delay, but this is exactly how political debts are cashed in. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
No, he doesn't.
The OP's premise is ridiculous, ignorant, and partisan.

Did any of those 794 officers happen to be Black? If so your point was lost at that moment.

My, your RACIST BLACK ASS is showing ...again!

Police Officer Father Of 7 Killed By Drunken Waffle House Patrons Black America Web

So did the POTUS got to his funeral or send any representatives? If not you look like a dummy as usual suggesting what he did in Ferguson had anything to do with race..

Did any of those 794 officers happen to be Black? If so your point was lost at that moment.

Police Officer Father Of 7 Killed By Drunken Waffle House Patrons Black America Web

So did the POTUS got to his funeral or send any representatives? If not you look like a dummy as usual suggesting what he did in Ferguson had anything to do with race..

He sent NO ONE, and your an :ahole-1: if you think Ferguson WASN'T all about race!

He sent NO ONE, and your an :ahole-1: if you think Ferguson WASN'T all about race!

Calling me an asshole wont deflect from the fact you look like a fool once again with your illiterately conceived pictures. Ferguson was about race because a white cop shot a Black kid even as he was surrendering. The POTUS had nothing to do with that.

Calling me an asshole wont deflect from the fact you look like a fool once again with your illiterately conceived pictures. Ferguson was about race because a white cop shot a Black kid even as he was surrendering. The POTUS had nothing to do with that.

Name calling is the refuge of the weak minded, but your retort extinguishes the credibility of your previous posts. You accuse the OP of "lying" about an unproven suspicion and then state as fact your highly dubious contention that Michael Brown was shot "even as he was surrendering." Are you also "lying?"

How do you guys deal with the cognitive dissonance that comes from believing Obama is both all powerful and incompetent, depending on what suits your viewpoint in that particular situation?

Despite your pretentious reference to cognitive dissonance, "all powerful" and "incompetent" are not mutually exclusive terms. Are you having a "Senior" moment, "Doctor?"

Its not such a mystery. His position gives him unlimited power, but he isnt good at his job. "Incompetent" might be a bit harsh, but he isnt exactly the greatest president. The best guys for the job wont be good at winning campaigns. The elctorial process is kind of screwed up in that sense.

The President of the United States has arguably the least executive power, out of nearly every head of state in the world.

"Unlimited Power" he does not have.

Well....he does have a pen and a phone. :D

Name calling is the refuge of the weak minded, but your retort extinguishes the credibility of your previous posts. You accuse the OP of "lying" about an unproven suspicion and then state as fact your highly dubious contention that Michael Brown was shot "even as he was surrendering." Are you also "lying?"
The OPs title made no mention of suspicion which tells me he deliberately made the statement to deceive. Therefore he is lying.

I'm basing my contention on the fact several eyewitnesses said he was surrendering with others on videotape saying the same thing immediately after the shooting. That pretty much makes it a fact and not a guess. So to answer your question...no. In order to be lying I would have to intentionally state an untruth.

Despite your pretentious reference to cognitive dissonance, "all powerful" and "incompetent" are not mutually exclusive terms. Are you having a "Senior" moment, "Doctor?"
In the context in which the words are used in his post they are indeed mutually exclusive. You cant be a bumbling idiot in one instant and then some mastermind in the next.

In the context in which the words are used in his post they are indeed mutually exclusive. You cant be a bumbling idiot in one instant and then some mastermind in the next.

It is "indeed" possible to be a mastermind at politics and a bumbling idiot at governing, as his "deeds" have proven.

It is "indeed" possible to be a mastermind at politics and a bumbling idiot at governing, as his "deeds" have proven.

Yeah but thats not what anyone said nor was it the context. You just made that up because I called you out on your infantile logic.

You DO have a mental problem when members of the community testified before the Grand Jury to the validity of Wilson's testimony!....And the Mullato -in-charge had everything to do with the Ferguson riots, even sent his racist, lapdog holder to investigate!

I'm not talking about the THUGERY, and what they believe, I'm talking about the disrespect of the mulatto in the White House.... Apparently, your 2 digit IQ, didn't catch that!

HAHAHA!!!!!...."the mulatto"...HAHAHA!!!!!!
Kid the antiquated racial conventions don't bother me, those that resort to them are my intellectual inferiors.
A 2 digit IQ moron would post the infantile example you attempted to post as some sort of example.
I won't bother destroying it, Asclepias has already handed your ass to you in a hefty bag...

I'm not talking about the THUGERY, and what they believe, I'm talking about the disrespect of the mulatto in the White House.... Apparently, your 2 digit IQ, didn't catch that!

HAHAHA!!!!!...."the mulatto"...HAHAHA!!!!!!
Kid the antiquated racial conventions don't bother me, those that resort to them are my intellectual inferiors.
A 2 digit IQ moron would post the infantile example you attempted to post as some sort of example.
I won't bother destroying it, Asclepias has already handed your ass to you in a hefty bag...

And that's why you bothered to answer me, you fucking dumbass... YOU are my entertainment, Neanderthal!....Asslapse is easy, all you Neanderthals are easy! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back