Obama defies OWS and shops for xmas at a large corporate store

Ho ho ho, merry Christmas. What will that Obama guy do next? Buy presents for his wife and children, oh the horror of it all. Do you think he'll wish friends, and the not so friendly, a happy holiday, a Chanukkah wish, or a new year good luck? Oh the horror of it! He might pet his dog, or take some time on the golf course? The horror of it all. All these acts that stir the ire of the scrooges, what to do, what to do? The best we can hope for is the gift, the thought, had made in the USA stamped on it, otherwise we are doomed for sure. And to all, best wishes for whatever it is you celebrate this time of year, be it nothing more than to wake from our nightly rest.

"Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world." Samuel Beckett

http://www.twocenttax.com/

Last edited:
I'm sure all the common folk in the D.C./Virginia area out trying to get their Christmas shopping done thoroughly enjoyed the long traffic tie-ups the presidential motorcade caused just so the clown in chief could have a few photo ops.

LOL, if the Obama had shopped at a thrift store, I would of been more impressed.

anyone else sick of these BREAKING NEWS articles about where the Obama's go shopping?

I mean good grief, give us all a damn break already from these two..

LOL, this RICH..:lol::lol:

SNIP:

President Barack Obama and his dog Bo visit with a poodle named Cinnamon as they check out at PetSmart, Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, in Alexandria, Va. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
(CNSNews.com) - On the same day the White House asked Americans to explain "What does $40 mean to you?" President Obama spent $41 on his dog Bo during a shopping trip in Northern Virginia.

According to the White House pool report, the president left the White House at 12:45 with Bo in tow: They stopped at a Pet Smart: "Okay, Bo, don't get too personal here,” POTUS admonished, holding tightly to Bo’s leash. He pulled out a $50 bill to pay for two items, one a large dog bone. Total was slightly more than $41."

President Obama then stopped at Best Buy, where he spent $194.48 on gifts for his daughters. "Let's see if my credit card still works," he joked. It worked.

According to the pool report, the president ended up at Del Ray Pizzeria, emerging later with three pies. The cost and method of payment were not recorded. "Then he worked the crowd on all four corners of the intersection plus a fifth cluster of squealing well-wishers a bit further down Del Ray," the pool report noted.

He returned to the White House at 2:05 p.m.

The White House says if the House of Representatives fails to extend the payroll tax cut in the next nine days, the typical family making $50,000 a year will have about $40 less to spend or save with each paycheck.

read it all here..
What $40 Means to President Obama: Treats for His Dog | CNSnews.com

Leave Obama, ALONE.

You are only allowed to "attack" Republicans..Like for the comments they make about a CHRISTMAS CARD.

don't ya know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back