Obama decries MSM bias! He wants CENSORSHIP!!!

Y'all don't seem to mind this board being right biased .

Look BIAS means presenting OUTRAGEOUS stories that are not true!
The MSM is doing that NOW!
Here is the proof the biased MSM wants Hillary to win!!!

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash

96%toDemosbyMSM.png

So you tell me when you watch the evening news where segments NEGATIVE to Trump start off the news. First thing.... then a little later less time and far less negative words used for Hillary. Want proof of that???

But since the conventions, and fueled by his own missteps, Trump has been hit by a tsunami of negative coverage, all but swamping the reporting on Hillary Clinton.
Liberal investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald recently told Slate that “the U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president”—and, given his views, he has no problem with that.

Now comes Jim Rutenberg, in his first season as media columnist for the New York Times. He’s a good reporter and I give him credit for trying to openly grapple with this bizarre situation.

But Rutenberg is, in my view, trying to defend the indefensible:

“If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. That’s uncomfortable and uncharted territory for every mainstream, nonopinion journalist I’ve ever known, and by normal standards, untenable.”
Media Justify Anti-trump Bias, Claim He's Too 'dangerous' For Normal Rules

So you totally uninformed people that say "what MSM bias"???
Explain to me Mr. Greenwald statement:
the U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president”

Y'all don't seem to mind this board being right biased .

Look BIAS means presenting OUTRAGEOUS stories that are not true!
The MSM is doing that NOW!
Here is the proof the biased MSM wants Hillary to win!!!

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash

View attachment 94107

400 people represent all of journalism?

Have you ever watched Fox News?

Now this is the way a campaign should be run. We all know Barrack is pitching B.S. But he's doing it as a surrogate of Hillary to allow her to concentrate on doing what she needs to do, that is, to avoid the people. Using others for the dirty work is campaigning 101, but I guess those that think they are God can't be told anything.

News flash! The reason people are against trump is cause he's insane and super unqualified for the job!

Forum List

Back