Obama DC "town hall" meeting uses castingcall.com to recruit actors

Are they Actor-Union members? They will have to be paid no? This is happening more & more to Hopey Changey. The Democrats are now resorting to paying people to go and listen to him. That's pretty pathetic. Time to show the Dems the door in November.

I guess you didn't read the link....

The casting call says that there is no pay for the appearance at the town hall.

Who gives a fuck. It's MTV. The brainless idiots that watch that piece of shit network will try to find the facebook app they think they are supposed to go to in order to vote in 22 days, not find one, get frustrated, smoke a bowl, than start a blog about how they were inentionally disenfranchised by the evil RW conspiracy.
Besides a good question to ask is how many people, that are actually old enough to vote, watch that shit. And the ones that do are too stupid to figure anything out by themselves anyway. Fuck MTV.

BAM! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The only things that are a scam are you, and that pathetic little ad. Get over yourself. A black man was elected, and your anus is bleeding over it. True story. End of story.:eusa_shhh:

Uh he's a White Man too. Forgot about that huh? Guess you don't know the true story after all. End of story. :eusa_shhh:
Only when it suits you, because the idea of just calling him black is unfathomable to your racist sensibilities. Someone who isn't totally caucasian: I'll emphasize the caucasian part to make myself feel better. Want some Aleve to go with that?

Ditto. :cuckoo::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

A bunch of limpdicks and conspiracy theorists went batshit online, then started going mainstream to discredit the man any way humanly possible. That's what happened.
Shoe Fit?:smoke::scared1:

Is that why he is failing?
That's a matter of opinion. You want him to fail, therefore you believe he is failing. See how that works? :lol::cuckoo:

We have to pretend he is not failing...like actors who show up for an MTV casting call?

That is just so....pathetic. I am beyond words.

Will these Actors be paid Union wages? Cause the Democrats get busted all the time for paying Non-Union people to pose as Union "Protesters." They pay these pretend protesters awful Non-Union wages. I'll look into this some more and see if these Actors will be paid.

Will these Actors be paid Union wages? Cause the Democrats get busted all the time for paying Non-Union people to pose as Union "Protesters." They pay these pretend protesters awful Non-Union wages. I'll look into this some more and see if these Actors will be paid.

You don't have to look very hard. It's in the link in the OP.

They're not getting paid.

They could fill the audience with a bunch of herpes infected spider monkeys and the brainless dipshits that watch it will still take the crap in like gospal. Fuck 'em.

Huh say whaa? That's pretty lame. Why not hire Union Actors? Hmm?

I may actually watch this debacle now. It should be fun watching all those "Real Average Young Americans" voicing their completely unscripted spontaneous 'Wink Wink' questions. It should be hilarious. Btw,is he bringing his Teleprompter? ;)

Last edited:

You WANT them to be Union paid actors?

I'm guessing you don't know how SAG works....

I may actually watch this debacle now. It should be fun watching all those "Real Average Young Americans" voicing their completely unscripted spontaneous 'Wink Wink' questions. It should be hilarious. Btw,is he bringing his Teleprompter? ;)

Is he bringing KrazyGlu for the presidential seal??

I'm guessing you don't know how SAG works....

I do.
You put the bread in the middle and hope you are not the last...

MenFacingCentreOfCircle.jpg

The only things that are a scam are you, and that pathetic little ad. Get over yourself. A black man was elected, and your anus is bleeding over it. True story. End of story.:eusa_shhh:

Can you show us just a little more of your racism? We just can't quite see it clearly yet.

Stating that a black man was elected is racist? Okay buddy, way to stretch the definition to suit yourself.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Don't want to be thought a racist? Then how about you elaborate on why you brought Obama's race into this discussion in the first place. I can't wait to hear how Obama's skin color correlates to people pointing out that supporters now have to be hired for an Obama town hall meeting. So do tell..why did you bring Obama's race in the discussion?

Can you show us just a little more of your racism? We just can't quite see it clearly yet.

Stating that a black man was elected is racist? Okay buddy, way to stretch the definition to suit yourself.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Don't want to be thought a racist? Then how about you elaborate on why you brought Obama's race into this discussion in the first place. I can't wait to hear how Obama's skin color correlates to people pointing out that supporters now have to be hired for an Obama town hall meeting. So do tell..why did you bring Obama's race in the discussion?

Aw don't be too hard on the little wingnut. He still hasn't figured out that our President is also a white man. Racists like him always seem to conveniently forget that Barack Obama's Mother was a white woman. He's just another one of those racist dummies who likes to run around calling everyone else a racist. He represents the Democratic Party base perfectly. It is sad but it is what it is.

Aw don't be too hard on the little wingnut. He still hasn't figured out that our President is also a white man. Racists like him always seem to conveniently forget that Barack Obama's Mother was a white woman. He's just another one of those racist dummies who likes to run around calling everyone else a racist. He represents the Democratic Party base perfectly. It is sad but it is what it is.

Well surely he won't have any problem telling us all just exactly what Obama's skin color has to do with casting calls for a townhall. I'm sure it will be exciting and valuable information.

Uh he's a White Man too. Forgot about that huh? Guess you don't know the true story after all. End of story. :eusa_shhh:
Only when it suits you, because the idea of just calling him black is unfathomable to your racist sensibilities. Someone who isn't totally caucasian: I'll emphasize the caucasian part to make myself feel better. Want some Aleve to go with that?

Is that why he is failing?
That's a matter of opinion. You want him to fail, therefore you believe he is failing. See how that works? :lol::cuckoo:

We have to pretend he is not failing...like actors who show up for an MTV casting call?

You are to analogies what George Bush was to proverbs:
fool_me_once_shirt_1-p235651326291786460cfho_400.jpg

Forum List

Back