Obama DC "town hall" meeting uses castingcall.com to recruit actors

On a similar issue,Colbert did a hilarious skit where he interviewed a real Democrat Union leader who got busted for hiring people to pose as Union protesters. The wages they paid these pretend "protesters" were atrocious. The interview was incredibly funny. The Democrats do this stuff all the time so this shouldn't surprise anyone. This MTV "Town Hall" will be stacked with ignorant little Hopey Changey actor-kids. It's a scam just like his Presidency is.

The only things that are a scam are you, and that pathetic little ad. Get over yourself. A black man was elected, and your anus is bleeding over it. True story. End of story.:eusa_shhh:

:lol: :cuckoo:
Ditto. :cuckoo::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

On a similar issue,Colbert did a hilarious skit where he interviewed a real Democrat Union leader who got busted for hiring people to pose as Union protesters. The wages they paid these pretend "protesters" were atrocious. The interview was incredibly funny. The Democrats do this stuff all the time so this shouldn't surprise anyone. This MTV "Town Hall" will be stacked with ignorant little Hopey Changey actor-kids. It's a scam just like his Presidency is.

The only things that are a scam are you, and that pathetic little ad. Get over yourself. A black man was elected, and your anus is bleeding over it. True story. End of story.:eusa_shhh:

A black man was elected. Then what happened?
A bunch of limpdicks and conspiracy theorists went batshit online, then started going mainstream to discredit the man any way humanly possible. That's what happened.
Shoe Fit?:smoke::scared1:

Uh he's a White Man too. Forgot about that huh? Guess you don't know the true story after all. End of story. :eusa_shhh:

:lol: :cuckoo:

A bunch of limpdicks and conspiracy theorists went batshit online, then started going mainstream to discredit the man any way humanly possible. That's what happened.

Is that why he is failing?

Uh he's a White Man too. Forgot about that huh? Guess you don't know the true story after all. End of story. :eusa_shhh:
Only when it suits you, because the idea of just calling him black is unfathomable to your racist sensibilities. Someone who isn't totally caucasian: I'll emphasize the caucasian part to make myself feel better. Want some Aleve to go with that?

That's a matter of opinion. You want him to fail, therefore you believe he is failing. See how that works? :lol::cuckoo:

:lol:

Only when it suits you, because the idea of just calling him black is unfathomable to your racist sensibilities. Someone who isn't totally caucasian: I'll emphasize the caucasian part to make myself feel better. Want some Aleve to go with that?

That's a matter of opinion. You want him to fail, therefore you believe he is failing. See how that works? :lol::cuckoo:

No! He IS failing. Period. End of story. See how that works? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He's fucking failing. Even demonRats won't be seen with him.

It's both weird and sad seeing so many Hopey Changey sheep conveniently forgetting that Barack Obama is also a white man. His Mother was a white woman. It's just so bizarre watching them obsess over and only focus on his African American heritage. It really is so ignorant and a bit racist in my opinion. He is both Black and White yet so many in the MSM and his loyal followers never mention this. I guess it's all about the Race-Baiting for them. They see that as a way of advancing the Democratic Party agenda i guess. The man is a white man too. Why only obsess over the fact that he's black?

:lol:

No! He IS failing. Period. End of story. See how that works? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He's fucking failing. Even demonRats won't be seen with him.

Keep telling yourself that. Better still, tap your heals three times and repeat after me: "there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." Then you'll feel better about your denial.:lol:

It's both weird and sad seeing so many Hopey Changey sheep conveniently forgetting that Barack Obama is also a white man. His Mother was a white woman. It's just so bizarre watching them obsess over and only focus on his African American heritage. It really is so ignorant and a bit racist in my opinion. He is both Black and White yet so many in the MSM and his loyal followers never mention this. I guess it's all about the Race-Baiting for them. They see that as a way of advancing the Democratic Party agenda i guess. The man is a white man too. Why only obsess over the fact that he's black?

Just like you're obsessing over him being "white."
The reason you do it is to downplay the significance of someone with darker skin than you being elected president, however.:lol:

Can you show us just a little more of your racism? We just can't quite see it clearly yet.

Just like you're obsessing over him being "white."
The reason you do it is to downplay the significance of someone with darker skin than you being elected president, however.:lol:

I'm not the one here Race-Baiting everyday. That's for all you ignorant Hopey Changey sheep. I don't see anyone obsessing over the fact Barack Obama is also a white man. If you claim to see that,you're either a liar or just a dummy. I never see anyone in the MSM or Hopey Changey followers ever mentioning that he's also white. They only obsess over his African American heritage. It's all about the Race-Baiting for them and i understand this. It's just another way for them to advance the Democratic Party agenda. When in doubt,just call everyone a "Racist." I watch a lot of News and read a lot of Newspapers and i rarely ever see anyone mentioning that our President is also a white man. It's just a big Race-Baiting game in the end. Hopefully more Americans are seeing through that old shit though. This current President is both Black and White. That's the truth. It's just too bad that so many refuse to acknowledge this reality.

Last edited:

Can you show us just a little more of your racism? We just can't quite see it clearly yet.

Stating that a black man was elected is racist? Okay buddy, way to stretch the definition to suit yourself.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Stating that a black man was elected is racist? Okay buddy, way to stretch the definition to suit yourself.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Naw you really are a Bigot. This current President is also a white man. Until you accept this,you will always be a Racist dummy who likes to run around calling others Racists. Barack Obama's Mother was a white woman. You nutters seem to always conveniently forget that. Gee i wonder why?

Are they Actor-Union members? They will have to be paid no? This is happening more & more to Hopey Changey. The Democrats are now resorting to paying people to go and listen to him. That's pretty pathetic. Time to show the Dems the door in November.

A casting call for a town hall meeting? What's next, actors portraying real people in political ads for the Dimocrats? Oops, no. Can't do that since they went nuts when the opposition tried that.

Who gives a fuck. It's MTV. The brainless idiots that watch that piece of shit network will try to find the facebook app they think they are supposed to go to in order to vote in 22 days, not find one, get frustrated, smoke a bowl, than start a blog about how they were inentionally disenfranchised by the evil RW conspiracy.
Besides a good question to ask is how many people, that are actually old enough to vote, watch that shit. And the ones that do are too stupid to figure anything out by themselves anyway. Fuck MTV.

Who gives a fuck. It's MTV. The brainless idiots that watch that piece of shit network will try to find the facebook app they think they are supposed to go to in order to vote in 22 days, not find one, get frustrated, smoke a bowl, than start a blog about how they were inentionally disenfranchised by the evil RW conspiracy.
Besides a good question to ask is how many people, that are actually old enough to vote, watch that shit. And the ones that do are too stupid to figure anything out by themselves anyway. Fuck MTV.

I am The Infidel, & I approve of this message

Forum List

Back