*Obama: Come And Get Me, Mother Fuckers!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. If they don't they be some fucking fools!
LINK:Obama To GOP On Susan Rice: "If They Want To Go After Somebody, They Should Go After Me" | RealClearPolitics

""As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received, and besmirch her reputation is outrageous," President Obama said at a press conference on Wednesday.

"When they go after the UN ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me,"

2. Get this *MOTHER FUCKER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What are this *Mother Fuckers* waiting for?????
2. Go after *THE PRESIDENT*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Are you fuckers in Washington fucking *Stupid*???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I think congress has no choice but to go after the President.
2. Will they?
3. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

LINK:Obama To GOP On Susan Rice: "If They Want To Go After Somebody, They Should Go After Me" | RealClearPolitics

""As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received, and besmirch her reputation is outrageous," President Obama said at a press conference on Wednesday.

"When they go after the UN ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me,"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/262627-obama-to-mccain-wanna-fight-fight-me.html

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I think congress has no choice but to go after the President.
2. Will they?
3. Yup.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

thanks, just about spewed my pepsi on the keyboard with laughter when I saw this

1. The imaginary is fantastic, but can some one tell me why its always *Pepsi* instead of *Coke* *OJ* or *Seven-UP* for crying out loud????
:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Halbert even admits the only plausible explanation:
Obama knew it was too big a risk to admit to a major terrorist attack killing 4 Americans, he refused to protect.
He wouldn’t allow this info publicized shortly before the election.

Obama Should Be Impeached Over Benghazi | RedState

Your knowledge of Benghazi is equal to your knowledge of Obamacare, ie none.

Your blind loyalty to our sleazy fucking President could not be more clearly recognizable..

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OOOHHHH, Get this mother fucker. Oooooh, scary, scary, stuff. Oooooh!

You were evidently too young or most likely VERY ignorant about Nixon's resignation while I was starting my first job.

Nixon won his second term by landslide! Everyone had NO IDEA that a two bit robbery (NO one was killed by the way) would eventually lead to this:
In July 1973, as evidence mounted against the president's staff, including testimony provided by former staff members in an investigation conducted by the Senate Watergate Committee, it was revealed that President Nixon had a tape-recording system in his offices and he had recorded many conversations.[3][4] Recordings from these tapes implicated the president, revealing he had attempted to cover up the break-in.[2][5] After a protracted series of bitter court battles, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the president had to hand over the tapes to government investigators; he ultimately complied.
Facing near-certain impeachment in the House of Representatives and a strong possibility of a conviction in the Senate, Nixon resigned the presidency on August 9, 1974.[6][7] His successor, Gerald Ford, then issued a pardon to Nixon.

Watergate scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry bout that,

1. Nixon was a dumb ass, he on his own tape recorded conversations, which was stupid as hell.
2. Thats what fucked him up, the tapes, and he cursed like a sailor! :badgrin:
3. He was ruined by those tapes.
4. Also he fucked with John Lennon to throw him out of the country,...didn't work,..lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I think that this challenge will blow up in his face.
2. And I think that his administration has known all along that this whole 'Benghazi Gate', is going to be his down fall, and yet they delayed the shit hitting the fan, as long as possible, now he's attempting to bluff the Republicans with a swing at them, to throw them off their *A* game.
3. Got to admit he is one clever *Mother Fucker*.
4. Will it work,...I doubt it! :badgrin:
5. The Republicans need go after him hard on this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back