Obama claims he will ratchet up against Putin

It would be very interesting if President Putin could actually goad the vanity obsessed obama into a full scale war. A war in which we are hobbled by massive debt and a destroyed military is one we would not win.

Ya think? Just whose side are you on, Katz? I find your comments about Putin to be pretty bizarre recently. You live here right? What's your exit strategy for this scenario?

Problem is Putin knows the US will do nothing and he is not afraid.

http://news.yahoo.com/threats-did-not-sway-putin-now-us-tries-033302246.html

We will see if Europe stands by the treaty they signed with the Ukraine or resorts to paper tiger.

Your solution is to put boots on the ground..you are dangerous. Go away

Where did he say that?

Please point out where he said that.

Some thread that im not hunting down. Ask him..I doubt he will deny it.

Obama not hammering Putin and his weakass Russian economy is probably giving Putin the balls to massacre thousands in Ukraine to connect Russia to Moldova where Crimea is being played out in a secret and smaller scale.

Putin knows the Russian economy can collapse with sanctions so he is going for the gusto while he can to "hopefully" win over the dumb Russian mob as their hero.

What people seem not to get is other dictators and hard line regimes around the world are watching this and taking a cue on what they can get away with based on our response or lack of one.

That most people don't get that doesnt bother me terribly. What does bother me is that Obama obviously does not get it.
He seems not to understand that when he allowed Putin to pwn him over the missiles in Poland and Czech Republic he sent a message of weakness. Or when he allowed Putin to pwn him in Syria he sent a message. Or when he declared there was a red line. And then declared he didnt say anything of the sort, he sent a message.
And Putin, being ex KGB, is excellent at reading other people's messages. And the Iranians, the Chinese, the North Koreans, al Qaeda, etc all understand exactly what they're dealing with in Obama. And they will achieve their goals as well.

Alright. Let's agree that in Chess when your opponent makes a move you must counter with an equally strong move or a greater one to stay on course. So Obama came from a community organizer background, lawyer, etc, and doesn't have military experience. Got that. He is also our CIC so who is advising him? Valerie Jarrett? She has no military experience either! Not to mention she is an Iranian. I'd get her out of there immediately. Iran is Russias ally. Not ours. Clean house immediately. Bring in the 4 star Generals and let them give him the responses to Putin play by play. Bring back the 146 Generals, Admirals, etc immediately. Tell Kissinger and his gang to take a hike. Take the lead for real and do whatever it takes to get us out of this stalemate. It's getting worse by the second. The Russians, Chinese, NK and communist bloc born Al Qaeda are working together. The Russians have been plotting the defeat of America for decades now. Obama is just the man who happened to be in office when they decided to make their first move. Are the Russians going to strike us because Obama is weak or are they going to strike us while Obama is in office in order to place the blame on him for "being" weak. Make him the fall guy? ( we know that Obama is not the reason Russia wants America to go down ) Russia cannot make another move in the middle east until America is out of the way. They are all waiting on us to go down. That is what is happening here and they were planning it well in advance of Obama taking office. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck....Obama is weak and that is why Putin took advantage of him and the situation.

That little Russian "spy ship" that has been floating past Washington DC "before" the Olympics wasn't by chance....

What people seem not to get is other dictators and hard line regimes around the world are watching this and taking a cue on what they can get away with based on our response or lack of one.

That most people don't get that doesnt bother me terribly. What does bother me is that Obama obviously does not get it.
He seems not to understand that when he allowed Putin to pwn him over the missiles in Poland and Czech Republic he sent a message of weakness. Or when he allowed Putin to pwn him in Syria he sent a message. Or when he declared there was a red line. And then declared he didnt say anything of the sort, he sent a message.
And Putin, being ex KGB, is excellent at reading other people's messages. And the Iranians, the Chinese, the North Koreans, al Qaeda, etc all understand exactly what they're dealing with in Obama. And they will achieve their goals as well.

Alright. Let's agree that in Chess when your opponent makes a move you must counter with an equally strong move or a greater one to stay on course. So Obama came from a community organizer background, lawyer, etc, and doesn't have military experience. Got that. He is also our CIC so who is advising him? Valerie Jarrett? She has no military experience either! Not to mention she is an Iranian. I'd get her out of there immediately. Iran is Russias ally. Not ours. Clean house immediately. Bring in the 4 star Generals and let them give him the responses to Putin play by play. Tell Kissinger and his gang to take a hike. Take the lead for real and do whatever it takes to get us out of this stalemate. It's getting worse by the second. The Russians, Chinese, NK and communist bloc born Al Qaeda are working together. The Russians have been plotting the defeat of America for decades now. Obama is just the man who happened to be in office when they decided to make their first move. Are the Russians going to strike us because Obama is weak or are they going to strike us while Obama is in office in order to place the blame on him? Make him the fall guy? ( we know that Obama is not the reason Russia wants America to go down ) Russia cannot make another move in the middle east until America is out of the way. They are all waiting on us to go down. That is what is happening here and they were planning it well in advance of Obama taking office. My 2 cents.

It would be very interesting if President Putin could actually goad the vanity obsessed obama into a full scale war. A war in which we are hobbled by massive debt and a destroyed military is one we would not win.

Ya think? Just whose side are you on, Katz? I find your comments about Putin to be pretty bizarre recently. You live here right? What's your exit strategy for this scenario?

Our exit strategy should be to remove obama and his entire regime. Tell the EU that removing an elected president because they didn't like his trade agreement was a bad idea. Next time sweeten the deal. Congratulate the Crimeans on rectifying a mistake made in 1954 because that is how they feel.

Review the missile defense deal with Poland and eastern europe. Tell Putin that I am rectifying obama's mistakes and he can consider the reset button reset. Explain to Vladimir that since he got wobbly about Iran that shield is necessary. Its his fault he shouldn't have gone wobbly. explain further in the very nicest possible way that I am not flexible and meaner than snake piss.

Then just because I might not spend time filling out March Madness brackets I would have NASA leave income inequality for others and restart the space program so we aren't depending on Russia for transportation. Then I would be on the phone to Israel telling them they have our full cooperation with anything they need.

By then I'd be ready for breakfast.

This is over. Russia has Crimea. We are not willing to go to war over it. Russia is. Russia is in a position to hurt us very badly and we have no leverage at all. The balance of power has tipped. Not in a good way for us. It needs to be restored and will never ever be restored by a goofball who thinks the only thing wrong is that Putin doesn't have good lawyers.

Personally if it were me I'd call the entire country to prayer and fasting. I'd call on the country to repent and plead on the mercy seat of God. I'd call on every prayer warrior around the world to join me at the White House and attack in the Spirit first. Then pray for Gods wisdom on how to proceed. That is the way we used to do it. What the heck has happened to this country?!

Prayer is not a last resort. It's the first move on the board! How do you know how to do warfare if you do not have the mind of God on the matter before you go in? King David would think the world has gone stark raving mad!!! I'm going to bed! Goodnight!

This shit happened in Ukraine because Obama has been weak from day 1. He and his clown SecState presented Russia a "reset" button which pretty much set the table for Putin to rebuild the Russian empire on the backs of their neighbors via economic tools and military tools when needed.

Also, Obama slowing down on BMD for Europe and telling the world that we are cutting defense spending to be a "friendlier" world partner was an invitation to Putin and his clone in China to start stealing land from their neighbors. Yes, China is currently stealing islands from their Asian neighbors over fish and oil rights.

Oh, but the US should downsize its military and allow Russia and China to take over half the world...it worked out so well last time with Germany and Japan.

This shit happened in Ukraine because Obama has been weak from day 1. He and his clown SecState presented Russia a "reset" button which pretty much set the table for Putin to rebuild the Russian empire on the backs of their neighbors via economic tools and military tools when needed.

Also, Obama slowing down on BMD for Europe and telling the world that we are cutting defense spending to be a "friendlier" world partner was an invitation to Putin and his clone in China to start stealing land from their neighbors. Yes, China is currently stealing islands from their Asian neighbors over fish and oil rights.

Oh, but the US should downsize its military and allow Russia and China to take over half the world...it worked out so well last time with Germany and Japan.

[youtube]DAXA0WVwxiE[/youtube]

Obama is doing the exact right thing.

Economic sanctions will eventually cripple Russia.

Putin's on a fool errand.

The world is not going to allow a re-constituted Soviet Union.

images

You still believe, huh?

Must be nice to be that stupid. Like a 4 year old. Everything in shades of pink and blue. The world is filled with benign and happy bunnies and people who wish the world well.

stupidity on display

Bush said Terrorists were mosquitoes.

There's those pesky mosquitoes hitting the US on his watch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlQjHviRjiU]New Video First Plane Hit Tower 9 11 9/11 Terrorist Terror Attack World Trade Center September 11 - YouTube[/ame]

Mission Accomplished on the Iraq/Afghanistan thing right? How'd that go?

100K or more people killed?

And no Bin Laden?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAMkDstPiU]Osama bin Laden is dead, Obama Speech at White House - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the thing about you Conservatives.

You couldn't find your asses with a road map.

Here's the thing.... First off, you're a lying sack of shit that can't back up anything he says....

Secondly, how many ragheads have died since 9/11?

How many?

Remember the people in Baghdad singing and dancing in the streets the day after?

Remember the douchebags all over the mooslum world talking shit and firing their AK-47's in the air and bragging about how they're gonna take down the Great Satan?

Remember? Or were only 12 years old at the time and had just discovered your dick?

I remember?

How many of t hose people have we killed? How many?

Take a guess..... I'd guess between 150,000 and 200,000. MINIMUM!

And we aren't even done yet. We're still killing them in their fucking hiding holes, under the rocks they hide beneath, behind their women where they hide.....

They're running in fear for their lives.

They're getting the message, scumbag.... "You fuck the with the United States and you're gonna die."

My daddy always told me, "They can't make you do anything but they can make you wish you had."

The inverse is true. "We can't prevent you from killing a few of us. But we can make you wish you hadn't."

yer a scumbag.

"According to an 4 to 9 December 2013 study[121] by Research & Branding Group 49% of all Ukrainians supported Euromaidan and 45% had the opposite opinion.

"It was mostly supported in West (84%) and Central Ukraine (66%).

"A third (33%) of residents of South Ukraine and 13% of residents of Eastern Ukraine supported Euromaidan as well.

"The percentage of people who do not support the protesters was in East Ukraine 81%, in South Ukraine 60%[nb 9], in Central Ukraine 27% and in Western Ukraine 11%.

"Polls have shown that two-thirds of Kievans support the ongoing protests."

Euromaidan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not much of a return on the $5 billion US tax dollars invested in Ukraine since its "Orange Revolution" twenty years ago.

Stay tuned for the results of the recent "Brown (shirt) Revolt in Kiev."

Forum List

Back