Obama CIA Director Who Illegally Spied On Americans Calls For 'Coup'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former Head of the CIA for Barak Obama - who was caught ILLEGALLY spying on the US Senate and USSC - has now seditiously called for a 'Coup' against Trump if Trump decides to fire Special Prosecutor Mueller and his conflict-of-interest-infested, blatantly obvious assembled stacked 'I Hate Trump' Dream Team.

Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller | Zero Hedge

"Brennan appeared alongside his former colleague, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and both men who served in the Obama administration, told Blitzer they have total confidence in Mueller. "Absolutely. It was an inspired choice- they don't come any better, " Brennan said adding that "If Mueller is fired, I hope our elected reps will stand up and say enough is enough." Some have responded with questions where Brennan's devotion to the Constitution was in the aftermath of the events in Benghazi."

A better question to ask both of them right on the spot was to ask them why they did not have this concern for the constitution and for adhering to US law when they served under Barak Obama.

BOTH men were caught illegally spying on the American people under Obama and should be sharing a jail cell right now.

-- Clapper was caught ling under oath when he claimed his department was NOT spying on the American people. When it was exposed that they were illegally spying on the American people, Clapper was allowed to escape indictment for Felony Perjury by being allowed to re-appear before Congress and amend his testimony.

-- Brennan was 'out'ed by d-Diane Feinstein who exposed the fact that the CIA was illegally spying on the Senate.

Personally I believe Trump should not touch Mueller and let him finish his investigation. Mueller has already sabotaged his own investigation as well as any negative findings he may come out with by openly building a radically anti-Trump team that is besieged by Conflicts of Interest. IMO, none demonstrate this more than the fact that Mueller appointed to his team Hillary's 'Clinton Foundation' Lawyer.

F

"Brennan appeared alongside his former colleague, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and both men who served in the Obama administration, told Blitzer they have total confidence in Mueller. "Absolutely. It was an inspired choice- they don't come any better, " Brennan said adding that "If Mueller is fired, I hope our elected reps will stand up and say enough is enough." .

Once again an example showing that if easyt65 couldn't lie- he couldn't post.

Brennan didn't call for a coupe.

Brennan hopes that our Congress do its Constitutional duty.

easyt65 puts loyalty to President Snowflake before the Constitution.

Once again an example showing that if easyt65 couldn't lie- he couldn't post. Brennan didn't call for a coupe.
Delusional, you are about as sharp as a box of ping pong balls and have as much Intellectual Integrity as Hillary or OJ Simpson.

The title of the article stated Brennan called for a 'Coup', which is why I placed the little marks around the world 'COUP'. What an Obama nut-hugging genius...

Way to go 'Chief Inspector Clouseau'!

upload_2017-7-25_13-47-35.jpeg

:p

Former Head of the CIA for Barak Obama - who was caught ILLEGALLY spying on the US Senate and USSC - has now seditiously called for a 'Coup' against Trump if Trump decides to fire Special Prosecutor Mueller and his conflict-of-interest-infested, blatantly obvious assembled stacked 'I Hate Trump' Dream Team.

"Brennan appeared alongside his former colleague, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and both men who served in the Obama administration, told Blitzer they have total confidence in Mueller. "Absolutely. It was an inspired choice- they don't come any better, " Brennan said adding that "If Mueller is fired, I hope our elected reps will stand up and say enough is enough." Some have responded with questions where Brennan's devotion to the Constitution was in the aftermath of the events in Benghazi."

A better question to ask both of them right on the spot was to ask them why they did not have this concern for the constitution and for adhering to US law when they served under Barak Obama.

BOTH men were caught illegally spying on the American people under Obama and should be sharing a jail cell right now.

-- Clapper was caught ling under oath when he claimed his department was NOT spying on the American people. When it was exposed that they were illegally spying on the American people, Clapper was allowed to escape indictment for Felony Perjury by being allowed to re-appear before Congress and amend his testimony.

-- Brennan was 'out'ed by d-Diane Feinstein who exposed the fact that the CIA was illegally spying on the Senate.

Personally I believe Trump should not touch Mueller and let him finish his investigation. Mueller has already sabotaged his own investigation as well as any negative findings he may come out with by openly building a radically anti-Trump team that is besieged by Conflicts of Interest. IMO, none demonstrate this more than the fact that Mueller appointed to his team Hillary's 'Clinton Foundation' Lawyer.
Fake news. Zero Hedge is a right news fake news site.

Fake news. Zero Hedge is a right news fake news site.
But, but, I thought you lefties said that there is no fake news. Trump just made that up right?
Why do you guys always ask for a link. Everyone knows that you'll just shoot the site as being fake.
I smell some hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back