If Hillary won

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Would the left be wanting to investigate her collusion with foreign govts, her husband and lynch meeting in private, all the private meetings her campaign staff had with other people etc?
Would the left still be wanting to go after trump since he wouldnt be around?

Sure why not? We've been tolerating you rubes investigating her for 40 years. What's another couple fruitless investigations?

20265012_723101934552475_179980052480744598_n.jpg

Would the left be wanting to investigate her collusion with foreign govts, her husband and lynch meeting in private, all the private meetings her campaign staff had with other people etc?
No one would be giving two thoughts to Trump if Hillary won, except Trump.

Trump would be on CNN, .
Would they be giving thoughts to hillary, though?

If Hillary had won, she would be up to her cankles in criminal investigations, and on her way to impeachment. Real criminal investigations and impeachment proceedings, not like the fake BS we're hearing. She is a Clinton, you know.

Do you recall this forum last summer? About 1000 threads Hillary for prison,do you think the republicans would lose quietly?
Its not about losing, its about govt accountability, remember? :rolleyes:

If Hillary had Won. . .

1. My flag would not be flying in front of my house, as it is today.
2. I would be saving / stockpiling money and other things for when and if the SHTF
3. I would have been much more angrier and disappointed in the GOP than I already am today. . . for having Trump emerging as the "best" the party had to offer? They have to do better than that in the future.
4. I would despise all those who voted for Hitlary - even more than I despise them today.
5. I would miss bathing in all the sweet salty tears streaming from the butthurting leftardz here on USMB. I would miss that a lot!

You can bet your bottom Dollar that Republicans in the House and Senate would be having those investigations, and the cons would be supporting them whole heartedly.

Just like the respectful Righties who were so kind and respectful to Obama for 8 years, and threw Bush under the bus before that..
No comparison. The Trump haters will stop at nothing, including instigating a war with a superpower in the hopes of damaging the POTUS.

Just like the respectful Righties who were so kind and respectful to Obama for 8 years, and threw Bush under the bus before that..
No comparison. The Trump haters will stop at nothing, including instigating a war with a superpower in the hopes of damaging the POTUS.

LOL.. And how is that Not a comparison..? It is doing the exact same thing..

LOL.. And how is that Not a comparison..? It is doing the exact same thing..

What superpower did Republicans try to provoke to make Obama look bad?

Forum List

Back