Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size

brawny1

Jul 1, 2011
"President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not drawing the crowds they once could. The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost"

They are *limiting* them to the few people still willing to show up, the same old rhetoric they've been hearing over and over again.

PICKET:Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies - Washington Times

Last edited:
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not drawing the crowds they once could. The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost
They are *limiting* them to the few people still willing to show up, the same old rhetoric they've been hearing over and over again.

PICKET:Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies - Washington Times

:lmao:

What next? Will they be telling us that they are limiting donations to their campaign as well?

Romney's kicked their ass 3 months in a row.

How do you limit the size? Stop the masses at the door?

You could limit the size by not letting alot of people know about the event.

I doubt that is what is happening though. Obama just doesnt have the energy right now. I am still wondering if he is going to drop Biden. I hope not though.

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not drawing the crowds they once could. The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost

These people are so stupid.
Wonder what out they've left themselves in case they sell out a venue or two.
Screw it, cross that bridge when it falls on them I guess. :cuckoo:

Hey, This is a very historic. The first president in American history who is running for re-election that wants fewer people at an event than might otherwise be interested in attending.

Hey, This is a very historic. The first president in American history who is running for re-election that wants fewer people at an event than might otherwise be interested in attending.

Probably getting tired of all the people hitting him up to heal them of leprosy and raising their dead relatives. Besides, you can only feed a crowd with a couple of fish and a loaf of bread so many times before it stats getting trite.

Forum List

Back