Obama Camp Goes There

We're in worse shape now than 2 years ago when the economy was shrinking, hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost per month and unemployment was at 10%?

How do you figure?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: so all is good in Utopia,, is that right?

I didn't say that. I also didn't claim this is the worst we've ever been, like you claimed. Personally, I think we're better off today than we were when Bush left office.

show how really stupid you are..

I didn't say that. I also didn't claim this is the worst we've ever been, like you claimed. Personally, I think we're better off today than we were when Bush left office.

You need to do a little reading.... and stopbeingstupid. We are not better off today... that's preposterous.

Ok. How are we worse?

price of gas

price of groceries,

price of energy

for starters.. even old obie doodle says we're worse than we were four years ago.. you need to get with the program.. or shall I say,, it's obvious you don't pay your own way.. cause that's the only way you could say "we're better off."

You need to do a little reading.... and stopbeingstupid. We are not better off today... that's preposterous.

Ok. How are we worse?

It's very sad, dark and lonely in their minds. So - you know. For them? It's worse.

you may think his rhetoric is a winning potion, and time will tell, but if it were a political winner Reid would have had the cloture vote and up and down vote already, like weeks ago

Not necessarily. That assumes both that Reid knows the Democrats need to move to the left (a dubious assumption), and also that there was no reason of internal Senate politics for him to do it the way he did.

you seem to think you live in a left of center country, you may want to check that.

No problem.

Majority of Americans support gay marriage in poll | Reuters

Poll: Tax the rich, corporations - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Banking Reform Sells Better When "Wall Street" Is Mentioned

23 Polls Say People Support Higher Taxes to Reduce the Deficit | Capital Gains and Games

Will that do for a start, or should I check it some more?

hey knock yourself out, your habits have not changed apparently. I believe in many of those things.... its all in the putting.

Not the point, not even close.

The POINT IS they have been fighting him since Day One, and he's finally owned it, and he's finally speaking to it. To that I say Hell Yeah, Hallelujah, and it's past damned time.

What point are you trying to push.
My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

Perhaps you need to find out how many jobs bills the House has passed and were DOA when they got to the Senate. Hint More than 2!

Ok. How are we worse?

price of gas

price of groceries,

price of energy

for starters.. even old obie doodle says we're worse than we were four years ago.. you need to get with the program.. or shall I say,, it's obvious you don't pay your own way.. cause that's the only way you could say "we're better off."

The price of those items goes up every year. It's called inflation. And personally, I remember $5 gas under Bush. I don't see that anywhere now.

Not sure who you mean by "old obie doodle", so you're "quote" means nothing.

What point are you trying to push.
My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

Perhaps you need to find out how many jobs bills the House has passed and were DOA when they got to the Senate. Hint More than 2!

I've seen that list. I think there was maybe 1 bill that could have shot at creating a job or two. Plenty of bills re-naming Post Offices though.

Ok. How are we worse?

How about 30 months of over 9% unemployment for starters.

We haven't had 30 months of over 9% unemployment.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

We've had an entire year of monthly job growth. When Bush left office we were losing hundreds of thousands of jobs a month.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

So again, I'm curious how things are worse now than they have ever been since the Great Depression.

Ok. How are we worse?

price of gas

price of groceries,

price of energy

The price of those items goes up every year. It's called inflation. And personally, I remember $5 gas under Bush. I don't see that anywhere now.

The highest AVERAGE gas price in the US during the Bush Administration was $4.12 a gallon in June of 2008. On 2/2/2009, Bush left the Obama Administration an average price of $1.84 a gallon and Obama has seen it gradually increase to a high of $3.90 in May of this year. It is now $3.37 and is gradually declining in price.

price of gas

price of groceries,

price of energy

The highest AVERAGE gas price in the US during the Bush Administration was $4.12 a gallon in June of 2008. On 2/2/2009, Bush left the Obama Administration an average price of $1.84 a gallon and Obama has seen it gradually increase to a high of $3.90 in May of this year. It is now $3.37 and is gradually declining in price.

Looks like stupid was caught lying. :lol:

It would seem that way, if you don't know the definition of "average".

And thanks to Too Tall for the post! Seems as if the price of gas is NOT worse now than it ever has been.

Meister wasn't caught lying, stupid. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, so you do have a link to Obama saying the Recovery Act didn't work at all?

Great. Please post it.

Don't put words in my mouth. The unions made out like gangbusters.

Can I put your words in your mouth?

It did work and lying about it wont change that

Even Obama admitted it didn't, why can't you?

It would seem that way, if you don't know the definition of "average".

And thanks to Too Tall for the post! Seems as if the price of gas is NOT worse now than it ever has been.

Where was the gas 5.00...like to see your proof of that.
I think the debate was if we are worse now than before and looking at the price of gas (average) we are worse now......not the worst ever.

Oh, so you do have a link to Obama saying the Recovery Act didn't work at all?

Great. Please post it.

Don't put words in my mouth. The unions made out like gangbusters.

Can I put your words in your mouth?

It did work and lying about it wont change that

Even Obama admitted it didn't, why can't you?

Does it look like were going in circles, stupid? :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVonk_OqEUU]Obama Jokes at Jobs Council 'Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected' - President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back