Obama Camp Goes There

I'm going to assume that was a reference to my ID and not you insulting me. I mean, why would a moderator break the forum rules?

And yes, you should have just said that in the first place since that would have been factually correct. But you didn't want to be factually correct, did you?

Number one, stupid....I'm only a mod when I do mod functions or print in red, the rest of the time I'm a poster, just like you. I didn't print in red did I? Number two, If I'm calling you stupid it isn't breaking any rules whether it be your name or that your just stupid.

Obama admitted that it didn't work....period.

Ok. I tried to give you an out, but you didn't want it.

Now you look like an ass. Twice.

There's a prerequisite that it be a serious conversation in order for someone to look like an ass when name calling. Since Meister was talking to you, it's just an apt description.

Not the point, not even close.

The POINT IS they have been fighting him since Day One, and he's finally owned it, and he's finally speaking to it. To that I say Hell Yeah, Hallelujah, and it's past damned time.

What point are you trying to push.
My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

You don't have a point fuckhead. the truth is the Republicans have written many bills to spur the economy and passed them in the House. They haven't even seen the light of day in the demonRat Senate.. now what's yer next clue fuckhead?

it's hard for the senate republicans to block it when his own party won't bring it up for a vote.

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.) on Tuesday further distanced his Democratic Conference from President Obama by nixing a major component of the White House’s jobs plan.

Reid said he would revise parts of the proposal that some Senate Democrats have found unpalatable. The Nevada Democrat announced his new strategy on the same day he blocked a Republican effort to force a vote on Obama’s jobs bill. "
Senate Democrats buck Obama on jobs proposal by changing 'pay-fors' - TheHill.com

at least real sheep produce wool. :lol:

What you've posted is the way the system works.
Obama won't get everything he wants; Reid won't get everything he and his caucus want; McConnell can't get what he wants until January 2013.

The OP is spot on, the Republican strategy is to make sure there is no economic recovery until a Republican is in the White House.

BTW, real sheep also produce sheepshit.

What you've posted is the way the system works.

wrong, completely. he used a party line vote to overturn the senate parliamentarians ruling that he, Reid could NOT block McConnells amendments, a maneuver not used since before WW2.

Do you want to talk about how the republicans have used the filibuster rules?

What point are you trying to push.
My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

You don't have a point fuckhead. the truth is the Republicans have written many bills to spur the economy and passed them in the House. They haven't even seen the light of day in the demonRat Senate.. now what's yer next clue fuckhead?

Go get one that the CBO scored a job creator?

No, he did not. If you claim that he did, please show us the speech or press conference in which he admitted that.

When the president, himself says that the shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready, just what do you extract from that.....without some kind of left spin machine?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he meant the shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as they thought.

No, he did not. If you claim that he did, please show us the speech or press conference in which he admitted that.

When the president, himself says that the shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready, just what do you extract from that.....without some kind of left spin machine?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he meant the shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as they thought.

uh huh, so?

How do you get from "the shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready" to "the stimulus failed"? That reads like "Meister, pick up your shorts."

/sob "Why don't you love me anymore!?"

How do you get from "the shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready" to "the stimulus failed"? That reads like "Meister, pick up your shorts."

hey asswipe. the stimulus failed. we're in worse shape than we've ever been since the great fucking depression get it? FAILED.

hey asswipe. the stimulus failed. we're in worse shape than we've ever been since the great fucking depression get it? FAILED.

We're in worse shape now than 2 years ago when the economy was shrinking, hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost per month and unemployment was at 10%?

How do you figure?

The stimulus had a chance to lead to a robust recovery.

If Obama had paid attention to making sure the stimulus money was going where it was needed and if he had followed up on his HAMP program, and if he had not put his foot on the economy's brake with his healthcare project and his energy policy and his promise of more and more "helpful" regulations, then Obama would deserve at 2nd term.

But that's not the reality we are living right now.

Obama has been a nightmare. He put the economy back on life support when it should already be done with rehab. The best thing we can do for the future of this economy is to get him out of the way.

Last edited:

We're in worse shape now than 2 years ago when the economy was shrinking, hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost per month and unemployment was at 10%?

How do you figure?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: so all is good in Utopia,, is that right?

How do you figure?

Did Warrior steal Willow's account? Or do they only have so many terms of endearment between them, so now they're interchangeable?

One wonders.

Recovery.gov - Tracking the Money

How do you figure?

I didn't say that. I also didn't claim this is the worst we've ever been, like you claimed. Personally, I think we're better off today than we were when Bush left office.

you may think his rhetoric is a winning potion, and time will tell, but if it were a political winner Reid would have had the cloture vote and up and down vote already, like weeks ago

Not necessarily. That assumes both that Reid knows the Democrats need to move to the left (a dubious assumption), and also that there was no reason of internal Senate politics for him to do it the way he did.

you seem to think you live in a left of center country, you may want to check that.

No problem.

Majority of Americans support gay marriage in poll | Reuters

Poll: Tax the rich, corporations - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Banking Reform Sells Better When "Wall Street" Is Mentioned

23 Polls Say People Support Higher Taxes to Reduce the Deficit | Capital Gains and Games

Will that do for a start, or should I check it some more?

How do you figure?

I didn't say that. I also didn't claim this is the worst we've ever been, like you claimed. Personally, I think we're better off today than we were when Bush left office.

so you're stabilized and still on the table, your blood pressure which had leveled out is dropping again and you're beginning to suffer other complications.......so, hows that working for you?

How do you figure?

You need to do a little reading.... and stopbeingstupid. We are not better off today... that's preposterous.

Forum List

Back