Obama Camp Goes There

The three of you might want to get a room.

There are several democrats and one independent that will not vote for Obama's bill.

There may be a bipartisan effort to take part of Obama's bill and have it passed.

I do believe that those that oppose it know we can't afford it.

Not the point, not even close.

The POINT IS they have been fighting him since Day One, and he's finally owned it, and he's finally speaking to it. To that I say Hell Yeah, Hallelujah, and it's past damned time.

What point are you trying to push.
My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

There are several democrats and one independent that will not vote for Obama's bill.

There may be a bipartisan effort to take part of Obama's bill and have it passed.

The POINT IS they have been fighting him since Day One, and he's finally owned it, and he's finally speaking to it. To that I say Hell Yeah, Hallelujah, and it's past damned time.

My post was exactly the point, Ms. Boop. The dems don't have enough votes from their own party. THAT IS the point.

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

lol, since DAY ONE?
The Republicans just got the HOUSE BACK less than a year ago.
So yeah, Hallelujah all praise the Obama...the GREAT UNITER.

Last edited:
'bout fuckin' time, too...

the u.s. Senate is supposed to vote on the american jobs act as early as tonight.

It’s a bill that will put people to work immediately, and it contains proposals that members of both parties have said in the past that they’d support.

But senate republicans want to block it. Not because they have a plan that creates jobs right now — not one republican, in congress or in the presidential race, does. They only have a political plan.

Their strategy is to suffocate the economy for the sake of what they think will be a political victory. They think that the more folks see washington taking no action to create jobs, the better their chances in the next election. So they’re doing everything in their power to make sure nothing gets done.

There’s still time for principled republican senators to declare their independence from this kamikaze political strategy. And the only way it can happen is if they hear from constituents like you today.

obama camp: Gop trying to destroy economy on purpose - the plum line - the washington post

it's hard for the senate republicans to block it when his own party won't bring it up for a vote.

"senate majority leader harry reid (nev.) on tuesday further distanced his democratic conference from president obama by nixing a major component of the white house’s jobs plan.

Reid said he would revise parts of the proposal that some senate democrats have found unpalatable. the nevada democrat announced his new strategy on the same day he blocked a republican effort to force a vote on obama’s jobs bill. "
senate democrats buck obama on jobs proposal by changing 'pay-fors' - thehill.com

at least real sheep produce wool. :lol:

you lie!

The point is the R party is refusing to do anything to aid this country with regard to jobs and the economy, for as long as Obama is in office. THAT'S my point. THAT'S what this thread is about. The AJA is just a symptom. What they are doing is the actual disease.

Then....why are the republicans talking about taking parts of the bill forward? Hmmmm? I'll be waiting for your answer.

Guys, at this point everybody and their fuckin' brother knows the "loyal opposition" has done everything they can to hamstring efforts to get a recovery going, including opposing policies they themselves once supported before the current POTUS took office. They've had help from a few Dems worried about votes in their conservative districts/states , but it's mainly been congressional Republicans.

They stepped in it after that debt ceiling debate, though, so let's see how they squirm if this meme sttarts going mainstream, shall we?

Then....why are the republicans talking about taking parts of the bill forward? Hmmmm? I'll be waiting for your answer.

Because they know that parts of the bill by themselves won't be as effective as the bill as a whole. For example, the bill has provisions for hiring workers to work on infrastructure projects. The GOP has deemed that "unnecessary spending" and say they won't allow it, but it is the biggest impact part of the bill.

Dem Party will go out in 2012 as the planet's biggest fucking crybabies.

Love it!

Wahhhh! Wahhhh! The Republican Tea Party bank ATM Airport kiosks Japan tsunami stopped my Summer of Recovery Green Shoots

Wahhhhh

Even Obama admitted it didn't, why can't you?

That's actually not true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVonk_OqEUU]Obama Jokes at Jobs Council 'Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected' - President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm. I watched that clip and no where did I see Obama say the Recovery Act didn't work. Did I miss it? At what point does he say what you claim he said?

Because they know that parts of the bill by themselves won't be as effective as the bill as a whole. For example, the bill has provisions for hiring workers to work on infrastructure projects. The GOP has deemed that "unnecessary spending" and say they won't allow it, but it is the biggest impact part of the bill.

I tend to ignore bullshit except for when I step in it.
It's been tried and failed as before, they aren't going to throw that much money for union wage jobs, they know it's just another payback for the unions. Don't be naive.

The case is clear that they dont care about the US more than they care about their party

That's actually not true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVonk_OqEUU]Obama Jokes at Jobs Council 'Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected' - President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm. I watched that clip and no where did I see Obama say the Recovery Act didn't work. Did I miss it? At what point does he say what you claim he said?

Maybe i should have just stated, shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready. Maybe that would clear it up for you, Stupid.

I tend to ignore bullshit except for when I step in it.
It's been tried and failed as before, they aren't going to throw that much money for union wage jobs, they know it's just another payback for the unions. Don't be naive.

They aren't naive, they just don't care.

Forum List

Back