Obama Calls In 'International Monitors' For Election: Yea Or Nay?

International Monitors 'Monitoring' Our Election

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, you would support them. Being a big NWO Globalist and all. And no, voter fraud doesn't please me.

You're such a phony; try to be honest once in while and when you troll, find better bait.

Of course voter fraud doesn't please you, or anyone, so why not have non partisan monitors watch and report on what they see? Are you concerned all this noise from the right is just that, and the massive voter fraud allegation is in reality a made up problem used to suppress the vote of minorities and students?

Hey dummy, you're the one who made the assertion voter fraud pleases me. I merely responded. Now you're just throwing a hissyfit because you didn't like my response.

YOu can't help but be dishonest, can you? I wrote, "Of course they will also monitor the masses and hordes who commit voter fraud which would please you, right?

Only a liar or a moron would take this to mean that I stated you supported voter fraud.

I then posted, please excuse the sarcasm. The sarcasm being that there are not hordes and masses of persons committing fraud, it is a problem made up by the Republicans who cannot win on ideas so they must suppress the vote of those who are likely to vote for Obama.

So, you're either a liar or stupid (I have not ruled out that you are both).

You're such a phony; try to be honest once in while and when you troll, find better bait.

Of course voter fraud doesn't please you, or anyone, so why not have non partisan monitors watch and report on what they see? Are you concerned all this noise from the right is just that, and the massive voter fraud allegation is in reality a made up problem used to suppress the vote of minorities and students?

Hey dummy, you're the one who made the assertion voter fraud pleases me. I merely responded. Now you're just throwing a hissyfit because you didn't like my response.

YOu can't help but be dishonest, can you? I wrote, "Of course they will also monitor the masses and hordes who commit voter fraud which would please you, right?

Only a liar or a moron would take this to mean that I stated you supported voter fraud.

I then posted, please excuse the sarcasm. The sarcasm being that there are not hordes and masses of persons committing fraud, it is a problem made up by the Republicans who cannot win on ideas so they must suppress the vote of those who are likely to vote for Obama.

So, you're either a liar or stupid (I have not ruled out that you are both).

No, you asserted i supported voter fraud. Now you're just backtracking and lying.

What difference does it really make. If Obama loses, the LOLberals will whine and complain and there will be 6 zillion threads about how republicans cheated them and the crying will go on for months.

What difference does it really make. If Obama loses, the LOLberals will whine and complain and there will be 6 zillion threads about how republicans cheated them and the crying will go on for months.

Oh i hear ya. That will definitely happen. They're setting that up with calling in these International Monitors.

Not for a LOLberal. They are convinced that the republicans will cheat them and so they need to be monitored. When the evidence really points to LOLberals that are 120 yr old voting by the horde. It's like a zombie movie....it IS a zombie movie!!

Not for a LOLberal. They are convinced that the republicans will cheat them and so they need to be monitored. When the evidence really points to LOLberals that are 120 yr old voting by the horde. It's like a zombie movie....it IS a zombie movie!!

Yes, i have no doubt countless deceased Democrats, Felons, and Illegal Aliens will be voting on Election Day. I also have no doubt these International 'Monitors' won't find any problems with that.

If we were proud of our electoral system, you'd think we would encourage monitoring from another countries.

I agree. Also after all the dusty, flea bitten places (no offense dusty, flea bitten places) they have had to sit at I would think that coming to America and watching us vote for a few days would be a welcome assignment for them. We should be the shining star of voting and I would hope there would be lessons learned that they could then share with other countries. Why all the negativity on this?

If we were proud of our electoral system, you'd think we would encourage monitoring from another countries.

Conservatives don't want elections.

Period.

Well yeah, there's that.

We send monitors to other countries all the time. People I work with have gone.

Elections should be open and transparent. Why does it matter who is watching?

International Monitors will be 'Monitoring' our Presidential Election. What do you all think about that?

Obama called them in? link??

It's Obama's peeps...

Foreign Officials Coming in Unprecedented Numbers to Monitor US Elections | Fox News Latino

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, a Washington D.C.-based group that – along with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) – asked OSCE to monitor the election.
Obama tells these groups what to do?

Like Clinton always says, "Get what you can"

We're in for a serious time in the very near future if Obama get's relected. Be ready people.

you'd think with all the dem voter fraud going on that observers would be welcomed.

if nothing else, it should keep the scary black men with sticks away

you'd think with all the dem voter fraud going on that observers would be welcomed.

if nothing else, it should keep the scary black men with sticks away

So you're afraid of those big black punk mouthed morons? I have my own idea's.

Forum List

Back