Obama Calls In 'International Monitors' For Election: Yea Or Nay?

International Monitors 'Monitoring' Our Election

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
International Monitors will be 'Monitoring' our Presidential Election. What do you all think about that?

The OSCE first monitored a US election in 2002, when the Bush administration invited them to. In fact, I believe the first international monitors came in 1990 or 92, when the first Bush administration invited them.

Where was the outrage then? Now, it's suddenly a GREAT ISSUE and some kind of EVIDENCE that the Obamabots are planning to steal the election or something.

You RWNJ's just kill me. Y'all seem to think that nobody knows anything about our history.

Well the Carter Institute demands voter identification when it monitors international elections.

I guess Obama won't be calling Jimmeh. :lol:

International Monitors will be 'Monitoring' our Presidential Election. What do you all think about that?

I'm wondering why this would bother anyone.

Just one more step towards giving up our sovereignty and becoming part of the "New World Order".

I don't recall this happening in 2002 as OldGuy stated, but I was not really into politics then. I wouldn't have liked it then and I don't like it now.

International monitors at US polling spots draw criticism from voter fraud groups - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, the NAACP and the ACLU, among other groups, warned this month in a letter to Daan Everts, a senior official with OSCE, of “a coordinated political effort to disenfranchise millions of Americans — particularly traditionally disenfranchised groups like minorities.”

This sounds a lot like what Jim Harbaugh (49ers) accused Kevin Gilbride (Giants) of not too long ago... attempting to influence election officials before the election. All the while the NAACP, ACLU and other liberal groups are guilty of doing the exact same thing they are complaining about.

Immie

I think is a terrible idea. The UN is only there to stop Mitt Romney from being elected.

It's a total disgrace and they have no right and no jurisdiction.

I think is a terrible idea. The UN is only there to stop Mitt Romney from being elected.

They don't have any power either, so what's the big deal? It's starting to sound like the Republicans are afraid. They got something to hide? :cool:

They don't have any power either, so what's the big deal? It's starting to sound like the Republicans are afraid. They got something to hide? :cool:

This sounds analgous to the R's rendition of: if you don't have anything to hide in your email then what's the problem.

The OSCE first monitored a US election in 2002, when the Bush administration invited them to. In fact, I believe the first international monitors came in 1990 or 92, when the first Bush administration invited them.

Where was the outrage then? Now, it's suddenly a GREAT ISSUE and some kind of EVIDENCE that the Obamabots are planning to steal the election or something.

You RWNJ's just kill me. Y'all seem to think that nobody knows anything about our history.

So is that a Yea?

Last edited:

I'm wondering why this would bother anyone.

Just one more step towards giving up our sovereignty and becoming part of the "New World Order".

I don't recall this happening in 2002 as OldGuy stated, but I was not really into politics then. I wouldn't have liked it then and I don't like it now.

International monitors at US polling spots draw criticism from voter fraud groups - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, the NAACP and the ACLU, among other groups, warned this month in a letter to Daan Everts, a senior official with OSCE, of “a coordinated political effort to disenfranchise millions of Americans — particularly traditionally disenfranchised groups like minorities.”

This sounds a lot like what Jim Harbaugh (49ers) accused Kevin Gilbride (Giants) of not too long ago... attempting to influence election officials before the election. All the while the NAACP, ACLU and other liberal groups are guilty of doing the exact same thing they are complaining about.

Immie

Well said.

What's wrong with someone from off shore monitoring our elections? We've all seen that one picture of 'new black panthers' outside a polling place with the implication their presence impacted the vote.

Since our nation is so divided by partisan politics wouldn't it be in the best interest of all of us if an outside observer monitored our election? I support the monitors, we can't have black panthers scaring off little old ladies, can we? Of course they will also monitor the masses and hordes who commit voter fraud which would please you, right?

***please excuse the sarcasm***

Yup.

Since our nation is so divided by partisan politics wouldn't it be in the best interest of all of us if an outside observer monitored our election? I support the monitors, we can't have black panthers scaring off little old ladies, can we? Of course they will also monitor the masses and hordes who commit voter fraud which would please you, right?

Yup.

Well, you would support them. Being a big NWO Globalist and all. And no, voter fraud doesn't please me.

Well, you would support them. Being a big NWO Globalist and all. And no, voter fraud doesn't please me.

You're such a phony; try to be honest once in while and when you troll, find better bait.

Of course voter fraud doesn't please you, or anyone, so why not have non partisan monitors watch and report on what they see? Are you concerned all this noise from the right is just that, and the massive voter fraud allegation is in reality a made up problem used to suppress the vote of minorities and students?

You're such a phony; try to be honest once in while and when you troll, find better bait.

Of course voter fraud doesn't please you, or anyone, so why not have non partisan monitors watch and report on what they see? Are you concerned all this noise from the right is just that, and the massive voter fraud allegation is in reality a made up problem used to suppress the vote of minorities and students?

Hey dummy, you're the one who made the assertion voter fraud pleases me. I merely responded. Now you're just throwing a hissyfit because you didn't like my response.

Forum List

Back