Obama Calls In 'International Monitors' For Election: Yea Or Nay?

International Monitors 'Monitoring' Our Election

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you'd think with all the dem voter fraud going on that observers would be welcomed.

if nothing else, it should keep the scary black men with sticks away

I've found that all observers are annoying and ask stupid questions, but we welcome their observance. It's what you do with free, open elections.

If we were proud of our electoral system, you'd think we would encourage monitoring from another countries.

Conservatives don't want elections.

Period.

It's getting LOLberal sloppy in here.... :lmao:

Hold up. Aren't you the one decrying voter fraud in North Carolina? I would think you, of all people, would be insisting that some of those monitors be sent straight to the great state of North Carolina to stop that rampant voter fraud.

Period.

Hold up. Aren't you the one decrying voter fraud in North Carolina? I would think you, of all people, would be insisting that some of those monitors be sent straight to the great state of North Carolina to stop that rampant voter fraud.

that would require intellectual integrity.

he's a little short on the two main ingredients.

you'd think with all the dem voter fraud going on that observers would be welcomed.

if nothing else, it should keep the scary black men with sticks away

So you're afraid of those big black punk mouthed morons? I have my own idea's.

you've never had an idea in your sad life, goombah.

go eat a sausage

No need for insults today del. We can talk here and there.

So you're in favor supporting the UN and of a potential world government then?
That is what the UN wants to accomplish you know.

The OSCE first monitored a US election in 2002, when the Bush administration invited them to. In fact, I believe the first international monitors came in 1990 or 92, when the first Bush administration invited them.

Where was the outrage then? Now, it's suddenly a GREAT ISSUE and some kind of EVIDENCE that the Obamabots are planning to steal the election or something.

You RWNJ's just kill me. Y'all seem to think that nobody knows anything about our history.

I think it's a bad idea because the Election Process is under State Jurisdiction, more than Federal. It's a States Right's issue. Should individual States invite outside monitors, it' is their call.

Period.

I don't give a flying fuck about observers. They can go whereveer they like and "watch". Watch out for the zombies is my only advice.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a graphic novel to help you, del.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a graphic novel to help you, del.

are you sure you'll be able to break away from your spin and spell game long enough?

are you sure you'll be able to break away from your spin and spell game long enough?

Don't get too excited. I never said i would go out of my way.

i'm sure the next time you go out of your way for anyone will be the first time.

Certainly true. I've never gone out of my way for an anonymous messageboard troller. Still, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that graphic novel.

Forum List

Back