Obama Calls For Free Speech Crackdown: We Must “Detoxify” From “Scourge of Disinformation”

You STILL don't get it! You can make a case for both Trump and Obama being hypocrites although I think that the case against Trump is much, much more compelling .

I see that as a waste of an argument. "Yeah, my guy is a lying hypocrite but the other guy is an even bigger lying hypocrite" doesn't work for me.

But once again, that is not the issue. You seem to be unable to deal with what Obama has to say about the problem of misinformation, lies and incivility based on the merits of the argument independent of any past transgressions

That's right. I've condemned the Republican's lie's many times but I have no desire to listen to Obama about it.

You STILL don't get it! You can make a case for both Trump and Obama being hypocrites although I think that the case against Trump is much, much more compelling . But once again, that is not the issue. You seem to be unable to deal with what Obama has to say about the problem of misinformation, lies and incivility based on the merits of the argument independent of any past transgressions
So we should all forget Barry Hussein’s long record of misinformation, lies, and incivility and now say he is someone we need advice from on those subjects?

So we should all forget Barry Hussein’s long record of misinformation, lies, and incivility and now say he is someone we need advice from on those subjects?

We shouldn't accept it from anyone.

I agree, misinformation is rampant.

Masks work, the experimental gene therapy shot stops COVID, inflation is transitory, gas is high because of Putin, the baby food shortage was unavoidable, gun control laws would have stopped shootings, the Hunter Biden laptop is a Russian plant, Tulsi Gabbard is a Syrian spy, Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian spy, Ivermecton is only used on horses, Trump and Putin stole 2016, there was not fraud in 2020, the HillaryCliinton dossier on Trump is real…

….it goes on and on and on

You STILL don't get it! You can make a case for both Trump and Obama being hypocrites although I think that the case against Trump is much, much more compelling . But once again, that is not the issue. You seem to be unable to deal with what Obama has to say about the problem of misinformation, lies and incivility based on the merits of the argument independent of any past transgressions
I already handled Obama the Fascist.

THAT is what Obama called for.

Less lying and less toxic bullshit.(Ya know like we see on this board every day)

YOU fuckers are are the ones calling it a "crackdown"
Censorship is censorship.
But 2025 is coming with a Republican President and supermajority in both Houses, so I’m all in on your censorship then.
Meanwhile I’m going to cling to my Guns and Bibles and act stupidly as Mr ‘Make Them Say Nice Things’ insists.

Obama’s are such great uniters with their civility.

Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

THAT is what Obama called for.

Less lying and less toxic bullshit.(Ya know like we see on this board every day)

YOU fuckers are are the ones calling it a "crackdown"
We need to crack down on lying fucktards like Adam Schiffty.

The free market has pretty much done that.
To just about all our rights at that Nostra

Constant censoring .......

Constant threat of disarming us, while they gain arms

Militarizing of emergency services, and where they are allowed to go

Constant surveillance ......

Judicial manipulation via classism

Torture redefined....

Manipulated elections

Economic slavery

Taxing anything that moves, or doesn't move

Gender discrimination

Congressional payola