Obama, Bush, McCain bash Trump during John McCain funeral

*FAIR or UNFAIR?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What really offends me is that the political/media class thinks we care as much about this as they do. I easily know a half a dozen men greater than John McCain. So do most of us. They don't, they hang out with worms and lowlifes. So when they meet with even half a hero they think it's like the Second Coming or something.

They're so out of touch. I wish to heaven they were out of time, too. /hattip Hall and Oates, of course

Bush destroyed the Republican party by being a weak minded big government Liberal. He was also butt hurt because Trump schlonged his weak minded brother.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had. He is butt hurt because Trump is undoing the damage done by his administration.

McCain was a RINO asshole that was butt hurt because Trump didn't kiss his ass. .

Who gives a shit what those three losers think?

Bush didn't say word one when obama used the IRS to target conservatives...not one fucking word. He didn't say one fucking word when obama targeted reporters, and used the FBI and the DOJ to spy on Trump's campaign....... Bush used to have a lot of love from conservatives......but his family has now thrown that away and are done .......... Bush is an asshat......

Bush destroyed the Republican party by being a weak minded big government Liberal. He was also butt hurt because Trump schlonged his weak minded brother.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had. He is butt hurt because Trump is undoing the damage done by his administration.

McCain was a RINO asshole that was butt hurt because Trump didn't kiss his ass. .

Who gives a shit what those three losers think?

Bush didn't say word one when obama used the IRS to target conservatives...not one fucking word. He didn't say one fucking word when obama targeted reporters, and used the FBI and the DOJ to spy on Trump's campaign....... Bush used to have a lot of love from conservatives......but his family has now thrown that away and are done .......... Bush is an asshat......

I was very disappointed in Papa Bush. Ran as a Conservative but governed as a big government Liberal. I had better hopes for GW but he disappointed just as much. So much he could have done but in fact he gave us about the same as we would have got had a Democrat been elected, just a little less extreme Left bullshit.

Bush, Clinton and Obama are all assholes in their own way. Trump is making them look like incompetent fools.

John McCain was eulogized by two former presidents, along with members of his family at a memorial service at Washington National Cathedral on Saturday.

The stirring tributes to the Arizona senator, who died last week at 81, balanced remembrances of his life and legacy as a statesman, father and husband.

WATCH: Obama, Bush, Meghan McCain Swipe at Trump During John McCain Funeral Service

Mod Edit -- Next time you will be infracted for not supplying the primary source on an infowars link that is just re-printed.. MindWars

Obama's face in the picture speaks volume, this is one arrogant stuck of pos filth if I ever saw one. And not once did this pos liar help ANYBODY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY........ he helped the weak minded assholes creat division and divide in ways this country has never seen and the prick isn't done yet either.

Oh look three pos losers who spew bs at the wrong place and time. What kind of respect does this show even to a fake republican prick to spew bs about Trump. I mean really , really . You all just keep proving yourselves as huge assholes. Even other real old fashioned, true liberals are turned off by the discusting fake ass democratic losers you pretend to be.

YOUR ALL FAKES , your ignorant and really, really helping to pave the way of more ppl not wanting anything to do with being a scum bag democrat or some fake as republican like Bush and McCain.

Bash someone at funerall my gawd how much lower can you fk face pos bastards go GAWD YOU ARE ALL SO SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny how when you speak on honesty & principle, you Trumpettes get offended.

Sorry bout that,

So, you immediately assume a call for decency is an attack on tRump?

Why?

1. So you want to say or claim that what took place yesterday wasn't an attack on the President?
2. I'm watching Meet The Press, *Sleepy Eyed Chuck* right now and they can't stop saying how the Ex-presidents attacked the President along with McCains daughter.
3. And you in your wisdom you want to make the ridiculous claim that the President was not attacked?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Geez.....anybody know when this guy is going in the ground? Wtf? Feel like this guy checked out weeks ago now.:113: Not sure but I'm hearing McCain choreographed this whole week.....:wtf::wtf:.....did this guy forget Soetero cleaned his clock?

Sorry bout that,

What was it they said that attacked Trump?

1. Well Megan attacked the President by saying, "In my fathers world America was always great!" something to that effect.
2. Th EX's attacked by casting blame on the President about partisanship.
3. So its the Presidents problem because the liberal media and the liberal democrats won't get in there and play ball?
4. Its politics as usual, the democrats may have well dragged McCains body out of the casket and blamed the President for it being on the floor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well McCain's body isn't even in the ground and the swampers at his funeral start attacking the President.
  2. Liberal Media loves it!
  3. Liberals love stepping over McCains dead body to attack the President.
  4. Pathetic.
  5. Never let a dead body stop your political attacks on the President.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
All the so called Liberals here have forgotten how the media vilified McCain during the 2008 primaries. They built an encyclopedia of McCains supposed racism. All because of one little innocent remark. Know what it was? McCain called Obama a "celebrity." The NYT, WAPO,LA Times, and all the talking heads on the networks called it "racist" because he equated Obama to "white men." How they arrived at that conclusion is mind boggling. But then, Liberals and their media weapons are good at destroying anyone they choose.

Sorry - I don't remember anyone calling McCain a racist. Did a FEW people suggest such a thing?
Probably - but for the most part you are making shit up

The Rino's never criticize a sitting liberal president. Not ever. If you ask, they will tell you it is unseemly to criticize a sitting president. They lie. They have no problem criticizing one far more successful and more conservative than themselves.

Sorry bout that,

What was it they said that attacked Trump?

1. Well Megan attacked the President by saying, "In my fathers world America was always great!" something to that effect.
2. Th EX's attacked by casting blame on the President about partisanship.
3. So its the Presidents problem because the liberal media and the liberal democrats won't get in there and play ball?
4. Its politics as usual, the democrats may have well dragged McCains body out of the casket and blamed the President for it being on the floor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wow so saying America was always great is a terrible insult. Who knew?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well McCain's body isn't even in the ground and the swampers at his funeral start attacking the President.
  4. Pathetic.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
All the so called Liberals here have forgotten how the media vilified McCain during the 2008 primaries. They built an encyclopedia of McCains supposed racism. All because of one little innocent remark. Know what it was? McCain called Obama a "celebrity." The NYT, WAPO,LA Times, and all the talking heads on the networks called it "racist" because he equated Obama to "white men." How they arrived at that conclusion is mind boggling. But then, Liberals and their media weapons are good at destroying anyone they choose.

Sorry - I don't remember anyone calling McCain a racist. Did a FEW people suggest such a thing?
I accidentally deleted the E-mail from a news source that had the story but I'll find and post it. Also the Hossfly does not make stuff up.

Sorry bout that,

4. Pathetic.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some headlines and stories from 2008 about the "racist John McCain."

New York Times Called McCain Racist, Now It Uses Him to Attack Trump

Same Liberal Media That Called John McCain a Racist and Islamophobe — Praise Him as Hero in Death | BWCentral

The Media Is Lavishing Praise On McCain After His Passing, But Look At What It Had To Say When He Ran Against Obama

The Media Is Lavishing Praise On McCain After His Passing, But Look At What It Had To Say When He Ran Against Obama

There are many more head lines from all the "Reputable" outlets the Liberals love.

tumblr_peew74TGZ21vbx6yro1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back