Obama bounce evaporates: Race Tightens As Obama Advantage Narrows To 2 Points

Romney back in lead.

( no link - just breaking on Rassmussen)

With nothing to bounce Owebama again, and with shitty news on his domestic and international failures abounding, Romney's lead should now be permanent.

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!

President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 237 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Florida President Obama 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

And this does not take into account the Romney statements on the Mideast. When the polls catch up to that nonsense, he will have lost significant support as voters judge him unfit to be President.

Investor's Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP Poll

Indeed. Skewed, single source polls are a good measuring stick to judge election results.

:lol:

Easily as valid as the single source poles various libtards have been using recently to show Obama ahead by 6 to 10 points. Or, is that just... different.

Romney back in lead.

With nothing to bounce Owebama again, and with shitty news on his domestic and international failures abounding, Romney's lead should now be permanent.

Having wet dreams again, Snippy?

Romney back in lead.

I just looked, and Rass has Obama ahead by 1 as of yesterday AM. I don't see anywhere that they say Romney is ahead now.

Investor's Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP Poll

Indeed. Skewed, single source polls are a good measuring stick to judge election results.

:lol:

Easily as valid as the single source poles various libtards have been using recently to show Obama ahead by 6 to 10 points. Or, is that just... different.

They like the skewed pollsters who continue to oversample Democrats by up to 10 points or so.

LOL

Romney back in lead.

I just looked, and Rass has Obama ahead by 1 as of yesterday AM. I don't see anywhere that they say Romney is ahead now.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Breaking stories

after this mid east shit and obama going to vegas I predict he's gonna tank a bit in the coming days..

Well, Widyo Willyo, we shall see who has the pulse of the American people. I predict it will be Romney that tanks as a great many American Voters judge unfit to be President.

Romney back in lead.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Breaking stories

I see it there, but there is no link, and Rass site still has Obama up by 1 as of the last poll I see (yesterday). Just saying.

Look, agree with me ideologically or not.

But, seriously do yourselves a favor and DO NOT use single source polls... Realclearpolitics.com is the best, it's aggregated and combines equally skewed polls to average out the results.

It is pretty unanimous the RCP is probably the best source for polling data.

Aggregated poll results are the best measuring stick.

Look, agree with me ideologically or not.

But, seriously do yourselves a favor and DO NOT use single source polls... Realclearpolitics.com is the best, it's aggregated and combines equally skewed polls to average out the results.

It is pretty unanimous the RCP is probably the best source for polling data.

Aggregated poll results are the best measuring stick.

I agree. And that was exactly my point in starting this thread.

Several far left posters have been starting threads, talking about how Obama is ahead in this or that poll by 7 or 10 points, and touting that single poll as an accurate assessment of the current status of the race.

I decided this was a good opportunity to expose their double standards... posting a single poll showing Romney ahead. I fully expected the same people who took their single poll as Gospel to trounce my using a single poll. They probably still will, even after this explanation.

The Last Tradition: Obama bounce evaporates: Race Tightens As Obama Advantage Narrows To 2 Points

Tipp Online reports President Obama's lead over Governor Romney shrinks from 7 points in August to 2 points in September, according to the latest Investor's Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP Poll.

things are tightening back up.

Just the other day you conservatives were saying that Obama only had a one point lead. Good to see that he gained a point.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Breaking stories

I see it there, but there is no link, and Rass site still has Obama up by 1 as of the last poll I see (yesterday). Just saying.

It is up now:

'hursday, September 13, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.'

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Forum List

Back